Page 63 of 202 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3861980;
    Now I am really excited. That is definitely downtown Manhattan. Down in that area you have the South Street Seaport, Wall St., and a beautiful view of the Statue of Liberty. I'm trying to make out that elevated roadway behind the building. Could be the roadway that leads into Canal street up by Houston Street.
    Probably FDR Dr.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3861937;
    I have never been to MNH so you would have to answer this but for 1 on 1 time would the planetarium be a good call?
    I don't think MNH has a planetarium... But I think they have this imax theater thing. Like I said it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since I've been there.

As for the tweet, it's possible the woman lives in Prospect Park. Also, that picture looks like it was taken on Water Street (before I had my son I worked on Wall Street so I kinda know the area). There's also I really nice hotel right around there. I think on Pearl Street. I'll check travelocity in a bit for hotels in the area. What time was that twitter at?

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861985;
    I don't think MNH has a planetarium... But I think they have this imax theater thing. Like I said it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since I've been there.

As for the tweet, it's possible the woman lives in Prospect Park. Also, that picture looks like it was taken on Water Street (before I had my son I worked on Wall Street so I kinda know the area). There's also I really nice hotel right around there. I think on Pearl Street. I'll check travelocity in a bit for hotels in the area. What time was that twitter at?
    I found the tweet and posted it here at 2:02 and it said 5 minutes ago when I found it - so somewhere around 1:55

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861923;
    Tweet: Just got to meet Ali the new Bachelorette outside my building! Yfrog - ozvw - Uploaded by laurabehrendt
    Okay so after looking at the picture again I am 99.99% sure that is the intersection of Wall and Water street. On the left side under that awning is a starbucks I visited many times haha. It's pretty chilly here today so I tend to think they're doing something indoors if Ali is wearing that dress on the date - they might not change dates based on weather but I'm sure they would change her wardrobe to fit the weather. Also, in Jake's season they did a cruise type thing for Gia's hometown date so I doubt they would do something like that again. Something tells me that the hotel I mentioned that's right in that area might be where she's staying.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861985;

Brklyn825: I am going back a few posts but you may be right. Ali and her date will probably enter the museum from the front entrance. The show is about grandeur and the front entrance to the museum, would be the best footage to have on film.

Happy sleuthing.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861991;
    Okay so after looking at the picture again I am 99.99% sure that is the intersection of Wall and Water street. On the left side under that awning is a starbucks I visited many times haha. It's pretty chilly here today so I tend to think they're doing something indoors if Ali is wearing that dress on the date - they might not change dates based on weather but I'm sure they would change her wardrobe to fit the weather. Also, in Jake's season they did a cruise type thing for Gia's hometown date so I doubt they would do something like that again. Something tells me that the hotel I mentioned that's right in that area might be where she's staying.
    According to the mapquest link above - it is the intersection of Wall St and Front St
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861991;
    Your dead right on!!! It is Wall and Water street.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861987;
    I found the tweet and posted it here at 2:02 and it said 5 minutes ago when I found it - so somewhere around 1:55
    Okay so she wasn't there then to ring the opening or closing bell - It's not such a stretch since NKOTB actually rang the closing bell one day.

So I did a little research and I think this is the hotel they're using while in NYC for Ali Lower Manhattan Hotels- Downtown New York City Hotel- Andaz Wall Street I'd imagine they have the buttonwood suite for Ali and it looks like they have a reception type room that they could have the rose ceremony at.

Sorry I haven't been here in days.Midterms taking prescedence.

So is the MNH a 1-1 or a group date? Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3861983;
    Probably FDR Dr.
    Your right too! That is the FDR Dr. behind her.