Page 62 of 202 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861916;
    Also, MNH is HUGE!!! And there's no real area for Ali to go with the guys for 1-1 time if it is indeed a group date. I'm thinking after this museum date we're gonna hit a wall. New York isn't really phased by celebrities so there probably won't be a lot of twitter or facebook activity. Workers are usually older folks who aren't into twitter or facebook too
    I have never been to MNH so you would have to answer this but for 1 on 1 time would the planetarium be a good call?

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3861816;
    [/B]

peppermom, can you elaborate? I'm a bit lost...how many do we think go to NYC? This schedule seems crammed.... confused why all the dates have to be in before Thursday? I understand there's travel deadlines, but has it been this tight other seasons?
    The weather does not deter from bach filming - somehow or another - the dates get done when scheduled - even if they have to use plan B - they are on a tight schedule and can't put off dates just because it is cold and rainy - ok - who had that date in the bowling alley a few years ago

Depending on how she does the cuts - 8-9 would be going to NYC

At least NYC has some 1/2 way decent weather today - woo hoo
    Last edited by Capegal; 03-24-2010 at 02:45 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861929;
    So Ali's wearing a short dress, high heels, and her hair is down.
    I don't think we've seen her do all three of those at the same time before.
    It's blurry, but she's fabulous.

That so does not look like a 'date in the park' outfit to me.
    "Short dress, high heels, and her hair is down" sounds like Mr. Fetman the show's designer got what he wanted.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3861931;
    if you look further down her page she talks about it being a beautiful morning in prospect park... that was around 6am... I dont know new york so will bow to those who know the area
    Prospect Park is in Brooklyn - probably where the girl lives...the photo of Ali looks to be in Manhattan from the look of the buildings/street, etc.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by www;3861955;
    Prospect Park is in Brooklyn - probably where the girl lives...the photo of Ali looks to be in Manhattan from the look of the buildings/street, etc.
    The gal that posted the twitter works at Girls Inc in NYC. 120 Wall St.

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;3861966;
    The gal that posted the twitter works at Girls Inc in NYC. 120 Wall St.
    So - Ali and friends could be down around Ground Zero - Battery Park area - ??on the way to the Statue of Liberty - Hudson River cruise kinda thing.......... maybe?!?

Check out the chunk of rock she is standing on - triangle in shape
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3861969;
    So - Ali and friends could be down around Ground Zero - Battery Park area - ??on the way to the Statue of Liberty - Hudson River cruise kinda thing.......... maybe?!?

Check out the chunk of rock she is standing on - triangle in shape
    they definitely could've hired a private ferry - statue of liberty on ellis island could be good - there's space around there for a picnic on the grass, though I don't think they could've closed off the whole island/statue just for this. OR if they're on a group date they could maybe have chartered the Circle Line which goes around Manhattan and is a great boat ride...might be worth seeing if there's a place down that way to get on the Circle Line.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by www;3861970;
    they definitely could've hired a private ferry - statue of liberty on ellis island could be good - there's space around there for a picnic on the grass, though I don't think they could've closed off the whole island/statue just for this. OR if they're on a group date they could maybe have chartered the Circle Line which goes around Manhattan and is a great boat ride...might be worth seeing if there's a place down that way to get on the Circle Line.
    OK just saw that yes Circle Line does have a downtown launch location and they do private charters - they go out of South Street Seaport if anyone is around there

This is a map of the area and a great 360 degree visual of the intersection of 120 Wall St

Map of 120 Wall St New York, New York by MapQuest
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Now I am really excited. That is definitely downtown Manhattan. Down in that area you have the South Street Seaport, Wall St., and a beautiful view of the Statue of Liberty. I'm trying to make out that elevated roadway behind the building. Could be the roadway that leads into Canal street up by Houston Street. Also looks around where the World Trade Center was.

I'm thinking that bklyn may be right and that today is a 1 on 1 date, similiar to what Tenley had with Jake, and then a late night dinner at the museum. Maybe the dinner will be at the Planetarium or the Butterfly section at the museum.

I'm so sad that I can't make it into the city today or tomorrow.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 03-24-2010 at 03:45 PM.