Page 61 of 202 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

So I've been thinking about this A LOT... I think the group date is starting earlier today, perhaps in central park, and then the museum would be a 1-1 later on. Don't they normally give out a rose on group dates that later leads to 1-1 time? Kind of like Jake did on his amusement park date? I think that it would be odd to walk around a museum with 6 guys so I tend to think it's a 1-1 after something else, maybe central park lawn since it's so nice out today.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861894;
    So I've been thinking about this A LOT... I think the group date is starting earlier today, perhaps in central park, and then the museum would be a 1-1 later on. Don't they normally give out a rose on group dates that later leads to 1-1 time? Kind of like Jake did on his amusement park date? I think that it would be odd to walk around a museum with 6 guys so I tend to think it's a 1-1 after something else, maybe central park lawn since it's so nice out today.
    I think a day date in Central Park is a definite possibility. What's the weather like today? Is the little man ready to take a stroll through the park?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861897;
    I think a day date in Central Park is a definite possibility. What's the weather like today? Is the little man ready to take a stroll through the park?
    It's low 60s, sunny, kinda chilly tho. Central park is HUGE so there's no way to really sleuth them there. There's so many places they could be and they're miles apart from each other. I'm thinking of taking a ride past there around 5 to see if they're setting things up but I'm thinking that the museum may not be until 8 or 9 tonight in order to avoid the working folk and as many other eyes as possible. Remember Jake and Corrie's date at the science museum was pretty late at night.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861897;
    Also, MNH is HUGE!!! And there's no real area for Ali to go with the guys for 1-1 time if it is indeed a group date. I'm thinking after this museum date we're gonna hit a wall. New York isn't really phased by celebrities so there probably won't be a lot of twitter or facebook activity. Workers are usually older folks who aren't into twitter or facebook too

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3861816;
    [/B]

peppermom, can you elaborate? I'm a bit lost...how many do we think go to NYC? This schedule seems crammed.... confused why all the dates have to be in before Thursday? I understand there's travel deadlines, but has it been this tight other seasons?
    If the eliminations are as they have been in the past, she took 9 guys to NYC. S10 Andy took 9 girls to somewhere snowy. There was a skiing group date, 1:1 with Amber, gambling group date where Beven got alone time. That could be the way it is with Ali this week, but the past few seasons, they have tried to change things up and not make the show so predictable.

Ali's season premieres TWO MONTHS from today!!!! That seems like such a long time to have to wait.

Tweet: Just got to meet Ali the new Bachelorette outside my building! Yfrog - ozvw - Uploaded by laurabehrendt

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861923;
    Tweet: Just got to meet Ali the new Bachelorette outside my building! Yfrog - ozvw - Uploaded by laurabehrendt
    So Ali's wearing a short dress, high heels, and her hair is down.
    I don't think we've seen her do all three of those at the same time before.
    It's blurry, but she's fabulous.

That so does not look like a 'date in the park' outfit to me.

Aww Ali looks so cute . I wonder where the pic was taken LOL. It might be near where the guys are staying
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

if you look further down her page she talks about it being a beautiful morning in prospect park... that was around 6am... I dont know new york so will bow to those who know the area

I wonder if Ali is staying in the same building that girl lives in?

or I guess she could have meant her work building. She said she worked in the financial district.
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 03-24-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: update