Page 60 of 202 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3861757;
    maybe Ali was on this flight with the guys (who could fly unnoticed) went commercial
    I tend to think that the plane that flew private was Ali and producers. Then the guys flew a commercial flight, cause no one knows who they are.

The 77th St. Entrance (between C.P.W. and Columbus Ave.) is not currently open to the public. The 77th St. Entrance is open for special events and education programs only.

Okay, I gotta run quick ( not allowed to use the computer like this on work time) but I 'm thinking this may be the entrance that Ali, the dates and the crew will use. Anyone headed down there today may want to check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3861767;
    The 77th St. Entrance (between C.P.W. and Columbus Ave.) is not currently open to the public. The 77th St. Entrance is open for special events and education programs only.

Okay, I gotta run quick ( not allowed to use the computer like this on work time) but I 'm thinking this may be the entrance that Ali, the dates and the crew will use. Anyone headed down there today may want to check this out.
    Is there anyway to check to see what's on the street there with google earth or something? Maybe there's a diner or deli or something I can hang out and stake the place out. I also tend to think they'll use the main entrance only because the date will be occurring most likely after the museum closes so they won't have to worry about entering with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3861767;

Thanks for the sleuth work!

But I do have to say that I feel for those that are visiting the museum for non-television-filming-related reasons. Hopefully all of the exhibits that they want to view are available to them. I would be plenty peeved if they roped off something for this (or any other show). And I watch this show.

ETA: I hope you're right, brklyln (about after public hours).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3861667;
    It was only a 9 passenger plane. How many guys are left at this point? 9? 6?
    Do they let the bach/lette spend time alone unfilmed with the guys? There wouldn't be much room for filming on such a small plane if it was full...not to mention no room for a film crew?
    The tail number of the plane isn't complete - apparently the company can code it. I am trying to find out more about this. The type of plane that they were on could be anywhere from 9-22 passenger. The company that owns it lists that their Canadair 600 series all seat 12 passengers.
    Last edited by cape; 03-24-2010 at 11:07 AM.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3861538;
    What are some of the Goodfellers songs that might be appropriate for a theme song for Ali's season of The Bachelorette?
    We talked about this upline - before filming started... Would Ali's theme song be "Good Problems", "Before Another Heartbreak" or "Heaven Sent Hell Bent"?!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

There's a bunch of live web cams at Times Square - if she goes there - we could probably see her...problem is probably couldn't tell who anyone is!

NewYorkology: A New York Travel Guide

Co-worker found this website. Can anyone go through it and find a webcam near the museum. Also, maybe useful for the 2-1 date tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3861031;
    Maybe the date will end with a special one on one carriage ride around Central Park That would get all the dates in if they weren't able to do one this evening.

peppermom, can you elaborate? I'm a bit lost...how many do we think go to NYC? This schedule seems crammed.... confused why all the dates have to be in before Thursday? I understand there's travel deadlines, but has it been this tight other seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861769;
    Is there anyway to check to see what's on the street there with google earth or something? Maybe there's a diner or deli or something I can hang out and stake the place out. I also tend to think they'll use the main entrance only because the date will be occurring most likely after the museum closes so they won't have to worry about entering with other people.
    Google Maps has a "street view" and you can see what is all around the museum. In the Map view, just drag the yellow person next to where you want to look and it will show the street view. I don't see anything, other than Central Park, to hide out near the museum.