Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3845538;
    RS said part of her season if not all will be filmed in New York
    why New York?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3845538;
    RS said part of her season if not all will be filmed in New York
    Wasn't there another B'ette season that filmed mostly in NYC? Or was that a Bach season? Or has there been one of each filmed there? My mind is running blank.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Hooray for Ali!!! I've got high hopes (always a dangerous thing-LOL!) that she'll have a great, fun season!!

I think they started culling the list of final guys a couple of weeks ago, which, interestingly, coincided when Ali was in town for the WTA. The guy I know who was a finalist and had gone through all the tests got a call that weekend that he was out. That was my first clue that Ali was already chosen and was starting her 'work'. I'm bummed he won't be on but also a tad bit glad b/c he's a good guy and I'd hate to see him potentially go through the ringer.

Can't wait for her season!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3845543;
    Wasn't there another B'ette season that filmed mostly in NYC? Or was that a Bach season? Or has there been one of each filmed there? My mind is running blank.
    Yeah, Jen Shefft's.

Perhaps Ali wants it filmed there so she can make some side trips through New England?? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3845548;
    Yeah, Jen Shefft's.

Perhaps Ali wants it filmed there so she can make some side trips through New England?? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
    Or maybe they just wanted to get away from that LA mansion for a season. It's old news now that they've used it 27 seasons in a row. I kinda like NYC as a new setting.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3845555;
    I like the idea of NYC as a new setting as well Cash!

Look how cute she was!
    Adorable!

I was just thinking about something. RS said he knows of two guys who have been cast. And there's 2 guys people here already know of that are waiting to hear back sometime this week. If they both make it, and RS spills the names of who it is he knows about, we'll have 4 guys semi-sleuthed out already. Talk about a head start. I'm excited just thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3845563;
    Adorable!

I was just thinking about something. RS said he knows of two guys who have been cast. And there's 2 guys people here already know of that are waiting to hear back sometime this week. If they both make it, and RS spills the names of who it is he knows about, we'll have 4 guys semi-sleuthed out already. Talk about a head start. I'm excited just thinking about it.
    There is a guy on you tube who claims that ABC contacted him in September about being on the bachelorette... he doesn't seem like Ali's type.

Here is one of the articles about NYC
    EXCLUSIVE! 'The Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Will Be Film NYC! - The Bachelorette Gossip
    Last edited by Noobslueth; 03-02-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3845569;
    There is a guy on you tube who claims that ABC contacted him in September about being on the bachelorette... he doesn't seem like Ali's type.
    There's a ton of guys on youtube with audition videos. Most of them are laughable. I can attest to one that is legit, though

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3845516;
    When does the Bachelor Pad air? Is Ali's season going to air after that or during it?
    Ali's season premieres on 5/24/10. The FRC will probably be mid July and Bach Pad will air after that, probably August.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3845563;
    Adorable!

Maybe the two guys RS knows about are retreads from prior seasons. Does Jeremy and Kypton have gfs?