Page 59 of 202 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 2017

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

  1. #581
    FORT Fan brklyn825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    353

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3861140;
    Nope, MNH is Wednesday. Has everyone seen Brklyn's LMSC (Little Man Sleuthing Carriage) avatar?! I think she's taking on the LRSC Field Report thread, with our blessing.

    Eek, now I'm talking about me and my car in first person plural. Time to go!
    Ha! Maybe hubby is planning a trip to NYC cause he heard the Bachette is coming here? LOL

  2. #582
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861038;
    Also, Do yall remember Anthony Orio? The guy who's band, the Goodfellers, might have had something to do with the show this season. I asked him about it on FB and here's what he had to say:

    "We filmed a spot for the show, but who know if it will make the final cut. I don't watch, so let me know if you see it!"

    What exactly does that mean? That they might use one of their songs for Ali's season the way they used 'On the Wings of Love' during Jake's season?
    What are some of the Goodfellers songs that might be appropriate for a theme song for Ali's season of The Bachelorette?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-23-2010 at 11:25 PM.

  3. #583
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3861538;
    What are some of the Goodfellers songs that might be appropriate for a theme song for Ali's season of The Bachelorette?
    Here's a link to their site:
    Anthony Orio and the Goodfellers
    They have a music player under the "Music" section.
    Most of the songs are either good time songs or heartbreak/breakup songs. But I really like 'Heaven Sent Hell Bent".

    Itís sweet amazing grace
    And itís hot as the devilís flames
    Itís a mercy and power Iíll never understand
    When a womanís heaven sent and hell bent
    On loving a man
    They're a really small scale band. They do a lot of cover songs, too. So maybe they did a cover song for the show.

  4. #584
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3860920;
    Yeah, but RV travel is cheaper than private jet travel, and they were filming the RV travel.

    I don't think that it's out of the realm of possibility that Ali and however many guys share the same private jet to NY. It's the crew that I would think take a different plane (unless they're filming the travel, which I don't think they will).

    Where is our Teterboro sleuth?
    I will bet that Ali left earlier than the guys - 1st class flight cross country - the bach/ette rarely travels with the group on the trips unless it is a short one - so I would be very surprised if Ali did
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #585
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3861581;
    I will bet that Ali left earlier than the guys - 1st class flight cross country - the bach/ette rarely travels with the group on the trips unless it is a short one - so I would be very surprised if Ali did
    Is there a way we can check to see if there was another private flight from that same airport an hour or two before the guys plane left?

  6. #586
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861591;
    Is there a way we can check to see if there was another private flight from that same airport an hour or two before the guys plane left?
    That was the only flight into the New York Area today from Van Nuys Airport.

  7. #587
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861650;
    That was the only flight into the New York Area today from Van Nuys Airport.
    Maybe Ali flew commercial? Or maybe she did go with the guys?
    I don't want to bring up her "fear of flying", but maybe she didn't want to get on a small plane and fly across the country so she took a bigger commercial plane instead?

  8. #588
    FORT Fanatic IrishGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    782

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    It was only a 9 passenger plane. How many guys are left at this point? 9? 6?
    Do they let the bach/lette spend time alone unfilmed with the guys? There wouldn't be much room for filming on such a small plane if it was full...not to mention no room for a film crew?

  9. #589
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,034

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861656;
    Maybe Ali flew commercial? Or maybe she did go with the guys?
    I don't want to bring up her "fear of flying", but maybe she didn't want to get on a small plane and fly across the country so she took a bigger commercial plane instead?
    I have a feeling that Ali's "fear of flying" is producer hype very much like Melissa's "Hasn't had a date in 3 years" (what???) or Vienna's whole preview clip on the boat where she looks like a spoiled, rich little girl when we know her family was (sleuthed to be) very much middle class.
    When it comes to the producer-genererated stuff, I think we have to take it with a grain of salt. As my mother used to say, "It makes a good story."
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  10. #590
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    93

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3861667;
    It was only a 9 passenger plane. How many guys are left at this point? 9? 6?
    Do they let the bach/lette spend time alone unfilmed with the guys? There wouldn't be much room for filming on such a small plane if it was full...not to mention no room for a film crew?
    maybe Ali was on this flight with the guys (who could fly unnoticed) went commercial

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.