Page 58 of 202 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3860935;
    Are there any other flights leaving at the same time? I don't see Ali and the 9 guys being the only ones on the plane. Don't each of them have a handler? Now maybe the crew flies on a regular flight since for the most part they are faceless/nameless. But I can see the guys and their handlers on one flight and Ali and her handler with MF and Mr. Hilton grilling her for F1-F4 positions on another. I do think though that at the very least Ali, MF, Hilton, and CH would need to be on a private plane since they are more noticeable.
    Figures the site would go down this afternoon. I tracked the small plane from Van Nuys to Teterboro. It was Executive Jet Management EJM7. Landed approximately 4:53. I even watched it approach on line. Pretty neat. I was hoping someone local would be able to check it out but alas, I couldn't get anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3860982;
    Someone somewhere mentioned they read that the museum is only open until 5:45 tomorrow. I'm thinking they might do something 1-1 during the day tomorrow if they haven't tonight, then the group date at NHM tomorrow night. Has anyone considered that maybe a 1-1 occurred on the flight to NYC? Perhaps there was a smaller second plane carrying only Ali and said date.
    No, I'm certain that didn't happen. The RC last night probably didn't end until the early hours of this morning and if cape is correct about a jet leaving from Van Nuys headed to a private airport in NJ at 9 AM PDT today, Ali, the guys and the crew would have been exhausted. I imagine they all slept in route to NYC. Cape said this jet would arrive in NJ at around 4:30 PM EST and they will have to drive about 30 minutes to NYC, I imagine they will fix it so Ali is filmed welcoming the guys to NYC & showing them their rooms, even if she was on the plane with them. They will check into the hotel, eat dinner and rest and get ready for tomorrows date.

This group date Wednesday probably will be more than just the museum. I think she spends most, if not all day with each date, doesn't she?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3860954;
    So it looks like I'll be heading to NHM tomorrow with the lil man. I figure I'll go to get there about 4 and spend some time checking out any set up they have for the group date. Then since it's right across the street from central park I'll hang out outside across the street to see any action and if I can get any pictures.
    That's great!! Remember to take many pictures

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3860915;
    Didn't Jake travel in a different RV during the trip up PCH?

Luvstruck, did you see Brooke wearing that dress Ali has on in your avitar last night?
    Oh yeah that is the dress. Brooke filled it out a bit more though.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3861007;
    No, I'm certain that didn't happen. The RC last night probably didn't end until the early hours of this morning and if cape is correct about a jet leaving from Van Nuys headed to a private airport in NJ at 9 AM PDT today, Ali, the guys and the crew would have been exhausted. I imagine they all slept in route to NYC. Cape said this jet would arrive in NJ at around 4:30 PM EST and they will have to drive about 30 minutes to NYC, I imagine they will fix it so Ali is filmed welcoming the guys to NYC & showing them their rooms, even if she was on the plane with them. They will check into the hotel, eat dinner and rest and get ready for tomorrows date.

This group date Wednesday probably will be more than just the museum. I think she spends most, if not all day with each date, doesn't she?
    Maybe the date will end with a special one on one carriage ride around Central Park That would get all the dates in if they weren't able to do one this evening.

I'm guessing CH didn't go with them today to NYC. He posted on twitter about playing soccer with Hollywood United.
    That makes sense. The last couple seasons when they left LA, CH didn't join them until the RC. The bach/ette greeted the girls/guys at the hotel (in Jake's season-at the campsite) and delivered the date card for that night.

I'm sure there's a date tonight. Regardless of what the weather is like right now or the fact that they had a late night last night and a travel day today. There's always been a date on the day of the travel. It doesn't have to be all day either. Melissa's Seattle date with Jason wasn't going to start until 7PM. I'm sure Ali's got a 1-1 tonight, a groupdate tomorrow, and a 2-1 on Thursday.

Also, Do yall remember Anthony Orio? The guy who's band, the Goodfellers, might have had something to do with the show this season. I asked him about it on FB and here's what he had to say:

"We filmed a spot for the show, but who know if it will make the final cut. I don't watch, so let me know if you see it!"

What exactly does that mean? That they might use one of their songs for Ali's season the way they used 'On the Wings of Love' during Jake's season?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861034;
    I'm guessing CH didn't go with them today to NYC. He posted on twitter about playing soccer with Hollywood United.
    That makes sense. The last couple seasons when they left LA, CH didn't join them until the RC. The bach/ette greeted the girls/guys at the hotel (in Jake's season-at the campsite) and delivered the date card for that night.

I'm sure there's a date tonight. Regardless of what the weather is like right now or the fact that they had a late night last night and a travel day today. There's always been a date on the day of the travel. It doesn't have to be all day either. Melissa's Seattle date with Jason wasn't going to start until 7PM. I'm sure Ali's got a 1-1 tonight, a groupdate tomorrow, and a 2-1 on Thursday.
    My guesses are that if they have a date tonight, what better place than at the Empire State Building,indoors and out of the rain. Since we know the destination of the group date at the museum tomorrow, the 2-1 date on Thursday could be at the South Street Seaport or on the Circle Line Sightseeing around Manhattan.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

So she could be at MNH right now on a 1:1?? Wish we had someone walking the streets, waiting to see if there's a guy left on the street or picked up in a cab.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3861096;
    So she could be at MNH right now on a 1:1?? Wish we had someone walking the streets, waiting to see if there's a guy left on the street or picked up in a cab.
    Nope, MNH is Wednesday. Has everyone seen Brklyn's LMSC (Little Man Sleuthing Carriage) avatar?! I think she's taking on the LRSC Field Report thread, with our blessing.

Eek, now I'm talking about me and my car in first person plural. Time to go!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.