Page 57 of 202 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3860912;
    Anyone remember what episode Bettina's date with Brad was? I always thought she was who he wanted final one but her home town date blew up in his face since he didn't have a college degree and her dad made him feel inferior. Then his heart was no longer in the show and he just went through the motions until he realized he was not going to just choose one he really didn't want for the sake of choosing!!!!!!
    Didn't Bettinas date occur towards the later episodes ? It was something of a picnic date right ? And from memory, it was extremely awkard between them. And this prior to the disasterous HTD.

Anyway, the posters above are right in that the people that TB/TBette are interested in have their dates early on or get seeked out and are not the seekers. Sometimes they turn out to be not-so-suitable .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3860856;
    A small private Jet that will hold about 12 passengers is leaving the Van Nuys airport at 9:00 am PST today. It will arrive at a small private airport called Teterboro in New Jersey which is 26 minutes by car outside of New York City at 4:26 EST this afternoon.

Something tells me this is how Ali and her guys will get to NYC!
    Are there any other flights leaving at the same time? I don't see Ali and the 9 guys being the only ones on the plane. Don't each of them have a handler? Now maybe the crew flies on a regular flight since for the most part they are faceless/nameless. But I can see the guys and their handlers on one flight and Ali and her handler with MF and Mr. Hilton grilling her for F1-F4 positions on another. I do think though that at the very least Ali, MF, Hilton, and CH would need to be on a private plane since they are more noticeable.

So it looks like I'll be heading to NHM tomorrow with the lil man. I figure I'll go to get there about 4 and spend some time checking out any set up they have for the group date. Then since it's right across the street from central park I'll hang out outside across the street to see any action and if I can get any pictures.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3860954;
    So it looks like I'll be heading to NHM tomorrow with the lil man. I figure I'll go to get there about 4 and spend some time checking out any set up they have for the group date. Then since it's right across the street from central park I'll hang out outside across the street to see any action and if I can get any pictures.
    just a thought... is there a back entrance they may use and if so is there a spot you can sit at to keep an eye on the front and any access down the side to the back door??

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860965;
    just a thought... is there a back entrance they may use and if so is there a spot you can sit at to keep an eye on the front and any access down the side to the back door??
    I'm pretty sure they would use the front entrance since that's where the dinosaur skeleton is (at least it was last time I went there). Ever since I've seen Night at the Museum that place freaks me out.

DIRECTIONS

Entrances:

The Museum is located at 79th Street and Central Park West and is easily reached by public transportation. The main entrance to the Rose Center for Earth and Space is located at 81st Street between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue.

Museum Entrance Hours:

* Main Entrance (79th St. at Central Park West): Every day from 10 a.m. 5:45 p.m.
    * Subway Entrance (Lower Level): Every day from 10 a.m. 5:45 p.m.
    * Rose Center Entrance (81st St. between C.P.W. and Columbus Ave.):
    Every day from 10 a.m. 5:45 p.m.
    * The 77th St. Entrance (between C.P.W. and Columbus Ave.) is not currently open to the public. The 77th St. Entrance is open for special events and education programs only.
    * The Weston Pavilion Entrance (Columbus Ave. and 79th St.) will be open both weekdays and weekends from July 1 through Labor Day.

Do we know what time they would be filming? Would they film during the day with the public at large, or possibly at night when the patrons have left?

I have work all day and then the next. I am trying to switch a day with someone so that I can help sleuth.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3860974;
    DIRECTIONS

Entrances:

The Museum is located at 79th Street and Central Park West and is easily reached by public transportation. The main entrance to the Rose Center for Earth and Space is located at 81st Street between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue.

Museum Entrance Hours:

* Main Entrance (79th St. at Central Park West): Every day from 10 a.m. 5:45 p.m.
    * The 77th St. Entrance (between C.P.W. and Columbus Ave.) is not currently open to the public. The 77th St. Entrance is open for special events and education programs only.
    * The Weston Pavilion Entrance (Columbus Ave. and 79th St.) will be open both weekdays and weekends from July 1 through Labor Day.

Do we know what time they would be filming? Would they film during the day with the public at large, or possibly at night when the patrons have left?

I have work all day and then the next. I am trying to switch a day with someone so that I can help sleuth.
    Someone somewhere mentioned they read that the museum is only open until 5:45 tomorrow. I'm thinking they might do something 1-1 during the day tomorrow if they haven't tonight, then the group date at NHM tomorrow night. Has anyone considered that maybe a 1-1 occurred on the flight to NYC? Perhaps there was a smaller second plane carrying only Ali and said date.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3860912;
    Anyone remember what episode Bettina's date with Brad was? I always thought she was who he wanted final one but her home town date blew up in his face since he didn't have a college degree and her dad made him feel inferior. Then his heart was no longer in the show and he just went through the motions until he realized he was not going to just choose one he really didn't want for the sake of choosing!!!!!!
    Bettina's date with Brad was during episode 5, the week before HTDs.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3860954;
    Can't wait to see the post

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3860974;
    DIRECTIONS

Entrances:

Museum Entrance Hours:

I gave a heads up to my daughter. She lives on 70th and in that area frequently.
    Alas, she is a grad student and probably in class in the eve when they will be in the museum.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.