Page 56 of 202 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

A small private Jet that will hold about 12 passengers is leaving the Van Nuys airport at 9:00 am PST today. It will arrive at a small private airport called Teterboro in New Jersey which is 26 minutes by car outside of New York City at 4:26 EST this afternoon.

Something tells me this is how Ali and her guys will get to NYC!

Wow, cape! Interesting!

Obviously, many of us will wonder which guys. Why, oh why, can't we just wait for the show to air?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I am guessing Ali flies in a separate plane since I can picture her waiting at the hotel when their limo pulls up.

I doubt that. Why would ABC spend the $$$ to ship them separately?

So much goes on off-camera and what we're shown is all for show. But what do I know; I am just a viewer of this hideous show.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860246;
    that is what I was wondering. if they use ABC private jets then would that make a difference on which airport they go out of?? I dont know that much about airports on that side of the country... would they use the same they used to go to Vegas or is that airport too small??
    If they're on a private jet they most likely fly into Teterboro, NJ and then limo into the city

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3860744;
    I know Meliissa wss F1 (2nd & 5th ep dates) at the FRC, but we know in the end Molly became F1 (4th ep date). During Brad's season, even though he didn't pick anyone, Jenni's 1:1 was Ep4 and DeAnna did not get a 1:1, but she did go on a 2:1 date and got the rose and got alone time with him (hottub) which was also in Episode 4.

Anyone remember what episode Bettina's date with Brad was? I always thought she was who he wanted final one but her home town date blew up in his face since he didn't have a college degree and her dad made him feel inferior. Then his heart was no longer in the show and he just went through the motions until he realized he was not going to just choose one he really didn't want for the sake of choosing!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3860889;
    I doubt that. Why would ABC spend the $$$ to ship them separately?

So much goes on off-camera and what we're shown is all for show. But what do I know; I am just a viewer of this hideous show.
    Didn't Jake travel in a different RV during the trip up PCH?

Luvstruck, did you see Brooke wearing that dress Ali has on in your avitar last night?

It appears that Chris H. and Denise Richards are friends. They tweeted last night - him telling her it was great to see her and then her thanking him and saying they probably just wrapped. That was 2 ours ago - which would have been 5:30 LA time!

he rode his motorcycle. But when talking about a private jet - I think that it is likely Ali will be on the plane with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3860915;
    Yeah, but RV travel is cheaper than private jet travel, and they were filming the RV travel.

I don't think that it's out of the realm of possibility that Ali and however many guys share the same private jet to NY. It's the crew that I would think take a different plane (unless they're filming the travel, which I don't think they will).

Where is our Teterboro sleuth?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3860915;

Luvstruck, did you see Brooke wearing that dress Ali has on in your avitar last night?
    Brooke wearing Ali's try on dress was thing I noticed. Seriously doubt Ali will wear that one now. I loved all of Jillian's long dresses at rose ceremonies but with Ali tripping and tearing her long dress on the first night of meet & greet with Jake suspect her style will be short sexy cocktail dresses. The fashion for "The Bachlorette" is almost as special to watch as a whole room full of great guys!!!!