Page 55 of 202 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860480;
    thanks for the link!! so all that was said was "last week"? that could be friday.... (of course it could be the other 2 but that is no fun we have some unknown dates here **stamps feet**)
    I'm hoping for some "hints". Don't know if we'll get them or not. May try for an email

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3860390;

I have no idea if this will work but that is the picture that was with the On Location from National Helicopter. If it doesn't work, I'll try again

It worked!
    Definitely the mansion: Villa De la Vina. No doubt about it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3860517;
    Definitely the mansion: Villa De la Vina. No doubt about it.
    Now how do we find out where they went? Do they file flight plans?

I'm calling it now. That chopper was used on Friday. The first date of episode 3. Thrill date for the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3860327;
    I became a fan of National Helicopter Service on Facebook and asked if they were taking Ali around and today they posted they were on location last week but can't say more.
    I bet National Helicopter Service flew them to the Hollywood Sign date last Monday, 3/15.

They could have flew them to the airport on Wednesday to catch their plane to Vegas. When Jason took Natalie to Vegas, they flew by jet and then got on a helicopter in Vegas, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3860680;
    I'm calling it now. That chopper was used on Friday. The first date of episode 3. Thrill date for the F1.
    I agree.
    Jill's first date Ep3-helicopter to downtown to repel down the building.
    Jake's first date Ep3-helicopter to bungee jump off the bridge.
    I feel like there's more that I'm forgetting.
    Ep3 has also been the usual time for a Cinderella date. But I think that one was the Vegas one.

Tweet from Denise Richards:

oh ...crazy I know@chelseabloch and I are stopping by the Bachelor house to see the bachelorette.we wanna see them film a bit....
    and this is Chelseabloch's tweet
    Going 2 b an amazing night, so excited! @DENISE_RICHARDS & I are headed 2 the Bachelor house to see the ins and outs! Will we get a rose? =)
    What - if you are a celebrity you get to just stop by!?!?!?!?!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3860680;
    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3860687;
    I agree.
    Jill's first date Ep3-helicopter to downtown to repel down the building.
    Jake's first date Ep3-helicopter to bungee jump off the bridge.
    I feel like there's more that I'm forgetting.
    Ep3 has also been the usual time for a Cinderella date. But I think that one was the Vegas one.
    It is very true that the Ep 3 adrenline dates were the F1 dates for Ed and Vienna, but we also need to consider that in other seasons, the Ep. 3 has been pivotal in other important ways:

If there is a single parent, that is usually when the single parent gets the date: Jason, Stephanie, Ella.

I strongly suspect, however, that since Jason as Bachelor was a single parent, they won't play up that angle on the male season.

Also, Shayne's 1-1 was during Ep.3 as well.

The other big use of Ep 3 is what I call the "humiliation date". For some reason, the producers like to use this episode for this piece of un-necessary cruelty.

Deanna - Richard was ditched in the Cinderalla carriage and caught a cab.

Jason - Natalie was let go in Vegas. They flew out there, but I don't know how she got back.

Jillian - Sasha rode to his dinner in a Ferrari(?), but caught a bus back

Graham was supposed to have been F1, and he had that Ep. 2 date the same as Melissa F1 had.

I will be watching EPs. 2 and 3 for F1. It could of course have changed, but that is where F1 has originated in the last 5 seasons. ( Count Graham as F1 because that was his destiny until he left at the end of the HTs).
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3860707;
    It is very true that the Ep 3 adrenline dates were the F1 dates for Ed and Vienna, but we also need to consider that in other seasons, the Ep. 3 has been pivotal in other important ways:

If there is a single parent, that is usually when the single parent gets the date: Jason, Stephanie, Ella.

I strongly suspect, however, that since Jason as Bachelor was a single parent, they won't play up that angle on the male season.

Also, Shayne's 1-1 was during Ep.3 as well.

The other big use of Ep 3 is what I call the "humiliation date". For some reason, the producers like to use this episode for this piece of un-necessary cruelty.

Deanna - Richard was ditched in the Cinderalla carriage and caught a cab.

Jason - Natalie was let go in Vegas. They flew out there, but I don't know how she got back.

Jillian - Sasha rode to his dinner in a Ferrari(?), but caught a bus back

Graham was supposed to have been F1, and he had that Ep. 2 date the same as Melissa F1 had.

I will be watching EPs. 2 and 3 for F1. It could of course have changed, but that is where F1 has originated in the last 5 seasons. ( Count Graham as F1 because that was his destiny until he left at the end of the HTs).
    I know Meliissa wss F1 (2nd & 5th ep dates) at the FRC, but we know in the end Molly became F1 (4th ep date). During Brad's season, even though he didn't pick anyone, Jenni's 1:1 was Ep4 and DeAnna did not get a 1:1, but she did go on a 2:1 date and got the rose and got alone time with him (hottub) which was also in Episode 4.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3860697;
    Tweet from Denise Richards:

and this is Chelseabloch's tweet

What - if you are a celebrity you get to just stop by!?!?!?!?!
    I thought they were leaving today for NYC. I think they are going to be disappointed.