Page 54 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3860285;
    I know you are new and probably don't know this but I am going to throw this out for newbies and a reminder to all: This forum is supposed to be Reality Steve Free. He gets inside information fed to him and will eventually spoil who won the season. That takes the fun out of sleuthing and for that reason this forum was started. There is a spoiler forum that allows you to post his info.

I guess this makes me realize it is probably unlikely that someone won't come in here and post at some point in the season who RS says win.

Here are the rules for this forum:
    Thanks cape for posting this. For people that want to discuss RS I made a thread in the Ali spoiler section to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3858567;
    Okay all I could find was that the helicopter that Jillian and Ed flew on and the helicopter Vienna and Jake went on are both registered to the national helicopter service and engineering company. They are also located at the Van Nuys airport so that makes sense. Now if we could only figure out where one of their choppers was today. hmm
    I became a fan of National Helicopter Service on Facebook and asked if they were taking Ali around and today they posted they were on location last week but can't say more.

I have no idea if this will work but that is the picture that was with the On Location from National Helicopter. If it doesn't work, I'll try again

It worked!
    Last edited by Peppermom; 03-22-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3860390;

I have no idea if this will work but that is the picture that was with the On Location from National Helicopter. If it doesn't work, I'll try again

It worked!
    That definitely looks like the mansion. Did it say the date?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3860420;
    for a helecopter that size you would think it would have to be a 1 on 1 or at the most a 2 on 1... did they say where they flew to?? or was it just site seeing??

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3860327;
    I became a fan of National Helicopter Service on Facebook and asked if they were taking Ali around and today they posted they were on location last week but can't say more.
    I tried finding National Helicopter Service on Facebook but could not find it

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860436;
    for a helecopter that size you would think it would have to be a 1 on 1 or at the most a 2 on 1... did they say where they flew to?? or was it just site seeing??
    That has to be for a 1-1. Too small for a groupdate, too early for a 2-1. Last weeks 1-1's were the Hollywood Sign which could've started as a groupdate, the trip to Vegas (they could've taken the heli to the airport), and then the unknown 1-1's from Friday and yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860446;
    I tried finding National Helicopter Service on Facebook but could not find it
    National Helicopter Service | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3860420;
    They posted it a couple hours ago and it said "last week". I tried for some more info. We'll see if we get it!

FORT Regular

thanks for the link!! so all that was said was "last week"? that could be friday.... (of course it could be the other 2 but that is no fun we have some unknown dates here **stamps feet**)