Page 53 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3860225;
    Thanks.
    It's like a 6 hour flight, right?
    I would guess that they would just leave the next morning and start the FDs the day after that.
    Most of the direct flights to Iceland on 04/08/10 are in the evening. 5:45 and 6:00 P.M. It is a 6 hour flight which would have them landing around 6:00 A.M. Icelandair now has a mechanic's strike going on. Volcano's, strikes, bad economy...I hope they have plan B

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3860173;
    I read online today that this Wednesday there will be a date in NYC at the Museum of Natural History.

It also said it was a group date. So maybe after the RC tonight they will be packing up and flying out tomorrow for NY.

Just wondering where you read that...

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3860240;
    Just wondering where you read that...
    A website called RealitySteve.com. I found it through twitter. It also said they were traveling to IceLand, like we thought.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860180;
    does anyone know which airline they fly and what airport?? it would be great if someone could stalk.... I mean watch... the flights

Just a thought...doesn't ABC have its own planes that they would be using?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3860242;
    Just a thought...doesn't ABC have its own planes that they would be using?
    that is what I was wondering. if they use ABC private jets then would that make a difference on which airport they go out of?? I dont know that much about airports on that side of the country... would they use the same they used to go to Vegas or is that airport too small??

Here is a web site that lists tons of web cams. Maybe between all of us, we can see what we can see!!!
    New York City Webcams at Cincystreet.com

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3860251;
    Or maybe sit on the steps of the museum and 'people watch'. Or watch the cabs go by like Gia likes do to. Sounds romantic.
    Maybe we could get Gia to do it for us. She could just "Happen" to be there and report back....

FORT Fan

I don't think webcams would work great, but we have everything we need to know right now, we just need someone to be at the Museum of Natural History Central Park West at 79th Street on Wednesday!!
    Take some pictures of Ali and the guys as they arrive or something, or just be there to tell us what happens! If someone could do that, it would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3860199;
    A group date on Wed makes perfect sense.
    They'll probably fly to NYC tomorrow and have a 1-1 date tomorrow night. In seasons past they've always had a date on the same day as the travel to the next location. A group date on Wednesday and then the dreaded 2-1 on Thursday. Then Friday the 9/6 RC.
    I cannot believe they are going to be down to 6 already!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3860241;
    A website called RealitySteve.com. I found it through twitter. It also said they were traveling to IceLand, like we thought.
    I know you are new and probably don't know this but I am going to throw this out for newbies and a reminder to all: This forum is supposed to be Reality Steve Free. He gets inside information fed to him and will eventually spoil who won the season. That takes the fun out of sleuthing and for that reason this forum was started. There is a spoiler forum that allows you to post his info.

I guess this makes me realize it is probably unlikely that someone won't come in here and post at some point in the season who RS says win.

Here are the rules for this forum:
    As the outcome of the past season was spoiled early on we have decided to set up our forums a little differently this season.

This forum is to be used by those who wish to sleuth the show using screen caps, press releases, editing etc.
    It is to remain strictly a sleuthing forum.
    We will provide a separate forum for discussion of spoilers.

Just to clarify, "I think X wins because the sun is setting in his FRC screencap and is overhead in Y's FRC screencap" is sleuthing.
    "Reality Steve says that Ali picks X" is spoiling.
    Please do not confuse the two and potentially ruin the enjoyment of those who wish to sleuth.
    We do not want to see any Reality Steve discussion in the sleuthing forum, please.

Off topic posts will be removed without warning and could result in infractions.
    The sleuthing forum is not the place to post how much you like or dislike Ali or which of the guys is your favorite, for example.

If you have any doubts, please contact a moderator or forum assistant before posting.