Page 51 of 202 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3859911;
    Wow - F9 already!!!?!?!?!??!

I would bet that if they are going to travel all the way to NY - it will be with the F6 - seems like a lot of guys to fly to NY. But two episodes would be better there than 1 - then HTDs and then I would think 3 guys in Iceland then F2 there as well.

But I wonder if they will have to rearrange things now that the volcano erupted!!
    From reading the article earlier, the very easy to spell area where the volcano erupted was a pretty remote part of Southern Iceland (as opposed to the hustle and bustle of the rest of the area) . Not very close to Reykjavik or the other locations we've scouted for them, at least (about 100 miles away according to Google). I would be surprised if it changes their plans significantly.

Regarding the number of men vs. the dates: Isn't it possible that Ali sent home a lot more men than usual at the first rose ceremony? I mean I'd do that in her shoes. I'd know right away which guys I couldn't possibly be attracted to. However, I suppose that would cut down on the controversy that the show thrives on.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3859923;
    I agree with you Capegal. I know the Tweeter saw a 1-1 but I bet there was a competition to get there!
    What I got from reading her tweet is someone asked her was it a group date or a 1-on-1 she answered that it was a 1-1.

Another question asked was did you see Ali there and she said that she looked beautiful and she heard her say no one had gone down there for a date before.

So she was close enough to see and hear Ali, but not close enough to see the bachelor she was with or take a picture of Ali. She said the pictures are of the crew?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3859975;
    Regarding the number of men vs. the dates: Isn't it possible that Ali sent home a lot more men than usual at the first rose ceremony? I mean I'd do that in her shoes. I'd know right away which guys I couldn't possibly be attracted to. However, I suppose that would cut down on the controversy that the show thrives on.
    Standard mode of operation is to cut the first night from 25 to 15, but there has been the occasional season where the cut was greater as in 25-13 or 25-12. Chris Harrison made this dramatic announcement, "Our Bachelor will have to send home half of the ladies at the end of the night. Who will it be?"
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3859907;
    In the past I think most seasons had travel starting at the F6. Jillians season went to Vancouver with the F12ish (she had 5 HTDs, 4 FDs in Spain, and then took 3 guys to Hawaii). Jake's season left town with the F9 on the RV trip. Ali's season could be leaving with the F9 or the F6, it just depends on how they want to do things this season. If they leave at F9, that's Tuesday, so be on the lookout.
    If they do go to Iceland this season, I would imagine they'd do things the same way as the last 4 or 5 seasons and have both the FDs and the LCDs there. It seems too far away to do it any different. And if they do it that way, I don't see why they'd fly back to Mass to have the MTP only to return to Iceland a couple days later. Makes sense that they'd have the MTP in Iceland.

And this show doesn't need to worry as much about the budget as you may think. Most of the stuff they do while traveling is in exchange for advertising.
    Good points........if it's down to f9 by tomorrow, maybe Bloomers is right that this M&G will see more than 10 let go, although I don't get how "real" it is to expect Ali to decide on as many as 10, let alone more, with so few minutes with each

I read online today that this Wednesday there will be a date in NYC at the Museum of Natural History.

It also said it was a group date. So maybe after the RC tonight they will be packing up and flying out tomorrow for NY.
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 03-22-2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: add

I think it's more likely that there are 2 group dates like with Jillian. She had the scavenger hunt, Harlem Globetrotters, and the western one. Not sure which ones went together.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859680;
    I won't be surprised to see that on the day of the Hollywood sign date that there was actually a group date to start things off - for 5-6 guys with 1 getting special 1n1 time on that same day - and then the group date for the photo shoot - 5 or 6 guys - and then there was a 1n1 to Vegas - which would give 11 or 13 guys dates - and would leave 4 or 2 without dates at all........... If only a 1n1 and a group and another 1n1 - that is only dates for 7-8 of the guys
    When I lived in L.A., I used to go horseback riding at Sunset Stables. Their trails go right by the Hollywood sign. Sunset Stables even offered custom packages for groups (riding, lunch/dinner and dancing after the ride).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3860173;
    I read online today that this Wednesday there will be a date in NYC at the Museum of Natural History.

It also said it was a group date. So maybe after the RC tonight they will be packing up and flying out tomorrow for NY.
    does anyone know which airline they fly and what airport?? it would be great if someone could stalk.... I mean watch... the flights

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3860173;

Time for the NYC sleuthers to walk around in trench-coats and dark glasses .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series