Page 50 of 202 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3859798;
    So there have been no "sightings" etc during week 2(for episode 3). As of now, 2 of the 3 dates prior to this cut would have taken place right ?
    I haven't heard about anything for this week.
    But if our schedule's right, Ali should be on her third date tonight (now maybe?) and then the 12/9 RC tomorrow night.

Seems to be moving along really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859175;
    so based on past seasons and how this season is going, what date does everyone think they will be leaving the mansion for NYC or where ever they end up going??
    I haven't checked the latest speculation on the filming schedule thread, so this may have been answered by forters far more adept at this than me, so feel free to correct me........ don't the "travel" dates happen after the group is pared down a good bit..... I forget how many went with Jillian from CA to Vancouver... only 6 or 7 wasn't there?? And then a smaller group on the train, then the final 3/4 to Spain, and only F2/3 to Hawaii?

I would think taking several to NYC might not be too pricey since it's in-country.... but wouldn't most of the cuts would have to be made even before leaving CA.... then the HTD's after NYC, since taking more than F2 to Iceland would stretch the budget??.

Another question, what about meet-Ali's-parents... does anyone think that likely would happen in US, or follow the pattern of happening in locale of LCD's ie. in Iceland??

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3859903;
    I haven't checked the latest speculation on the filming schedule thread, so this may have been answered by forters far more adept at this than me, so feel free to correct me........ don't the "travel" dates happen after the group is pared down a good bit..... I forget how many went with Jillian from CA to Vancouver... only 6 or 7 wasn't there?? And then a smaller group on the train, then the final 3/4 to Spain, and only F2/3 to Hawaii?

I would think taking several to NYC might not be too pricey since it's in-country.... but wouldn't most of the cuts would have to be made even before leaving CA.... then the HTD's after NYC, since taking more than F2 to Iceland would stretch the budget??.

Another question, what about meet-Ali's-parents... does anyone think that likely would happen in US, or follow the pattern of happening in locale of LCD's ie. in Iceland??
    In the past I think most seasons had travel starting at the F6. Jillians season went to Vancouver with the F12ish (she had 5 HTDs, 4 FDs in Spain, and then took 3 guys to Hawaii). Jake's season left town with the F9 on the RV trip. Ali's season could be leaving with the F9 or the F6, it just depends on how they want to do things this season. If they leave at F9, that's Tuesday, so be on the lookout.

If they do go to Iceland this season, I would imagine they'd do things the same way as the last 4 or 5 seasons and have both the FDs and the LCDs there. It seems too far away to do it any different. And if they do it that way, I don't see why they'd fly back to Mass to have the MTP only to return to Iceland a couple days later. Makes sense that they'd have the MTP in Iceland.

And this show doesn't need to worry as much about the budget as you may think. Most of the stuff they do while traveling is in exchange for advertising.

Wow - F9 already!!!?!?!?!??!

I would bet that if they are going to travel all the way to NY - it will be with the F6 - seems like a lot of guys to fly to NY. But two episodes would be better there than 1 - then HTDs and then I would think 3 guys in Iceland then F2 there as well.

But I wonder if they will have to rearrange things now that the volcano erupted!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3859911;
    Wow - F9 already!!!?!?!?!??!

I would bet that if they are going to travel all the way to NY - it will be with the F6 - seems like a lot of guys to fly to NY. But two episodes would be better there than 1 - then HTDs and then I would think 3 guys in Iceland then F2 there as well.

But I wonder if they will have to rearrange things now that the volcano erupted!!
    I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if it'll affect anything they had planned. Do you think they still have time to book and plan out a completely different locale?

If Iceland is the destination - I have no doubt that there are enough things to do there that a volcano won't deter their plans
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I just read an article and it seems like there is no damage from the eruption and that the airports were closed as a precaution. But it seems like things are business as usual there. They do worry it might erupt again - but it is like saying they are worried there will be an earthquake in CA. Someday but right now they don't know when.

I see no reason for them to choose another shooting location.

Regarding the dates last week - if the Hollywood sign was just a 1n1 - and the Vegas was a 1n1 - that equals 2 - and only 5-6 guys are on the photo shoot - that would equal 7 or 8 guys with dates of some sort total - then that would leave about 1/2 of the 15 without a date - and that I doubt - so it would make sense that something else occured prior to the Hollywood sign date
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I agree with you Capegal. I know the Tweeter saw a 1-1 but I bet there was a competition to get there!

I am pretty sure there are 6 guys on the photo shoot - 1 sitting in make-up under the umbrella - he is shown in the photo of Ali walking with the clothes - the guy looks to have lighter hair also - seems to have a white shirt on as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON