Page 5 of 202 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3845034;
    There are few articles out there claiming that Ali's season will partly be filmed in NYC... think maybe this would be that time when they leave the mansion for good right before the HTD's.
    Wasn't D's season showing the mens picture in NYC. Wish they could film on this side of the country instead of west-coast.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;3845452;
    Oh darn it... That would sure make things interesting... The way Jimmy Kimmel was talking I thought it might be true.
    It didn't sound like they were joking. they were not laughing and she said yeah, I'll get to choose from 50. Wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3845491;
    It didn't sound like they were joking. they were not laughing and she said yeah, I'll get to choose from 50. Wouldn't surprise me if it's true.
    I highly doubt she'll get 50 guys. Jill had 30 and even that was WAY too many. I'm sure there will be some sort of twist on the first night, though. Jill got the extra guys and De got to give out 3 first impression roses. I wonder what they've got ready for Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3845491;

With 50 men actually cast, the first M & G would have to be much longer ... and she'd be standing there in heels waiting for all those limos to arrive.

Maybe they will show her the applications of 50 and she'll narrow it down to 25 ?

Or maybe have a "preliminary" as they do in televised pageants, where she'd meet 50 men in advance and then select 25 that will be on the first episode ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

50 guys would be a circus!

RS is doing an interview talking about Ali's season and pretty much what we already know that he should have info on Ali's season and that it will be pretty much the same time frame as Deanna's season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

When does the Bachelor Pad air? Is Ali's season going to air after that or during it?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3845516;
    When does the Bachelor Pad air? Is Ali's season going to air after that or during it?
    I think the Bach Pad will air right after Ali's season is finished airing. That's what I remember hearing when it was first announced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3845523;
    I think the Bach Pad will air right after Ali's season is finished airing. That's what I remember hearing when it was first announced anyway.
    Kiptyn said in a radio interview today that it started filming sometime around the beginning of summer.

RS said part of her season if not all will be filmed in New York
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily