Page 49 of 202 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3859276;
    BreakingNews: Evacuations follow eruption of Eyjafjallajökull volcano in southern Iceland

BreakingNews: Update: Icelandic volcano, which last erupted in the 1820s, is under a glacier and authorities fear flooding from ice melt - AP

Is this near were we think they will be filming Ali's season?
    How ironic....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

BreakingNews: Evacuations follow eruption of Eyjafjallajökull volcano in southern Iceland

BreakingNews: Update: Icelandic volcano, which last erupted in the 1820s, is under a glacier and authorities fear flooding from ice melt - AP

Maybe they will film that in case they need an "explosive" moment, ala Ed from Jillians season

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

The latest I read was that the airports had been closed due to fear of ash but that they're not expecting an ice melt as was first feared.

The areas evacuated were in southern Iceland, so I'm not sure where the other hotels are located but the Blue Lagoon Spa is located between 2 of the evacuated airports.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3857938;
    Look at my screenname. That is the tail number of a Cessna 210 (?) that my dh owned many years ago. He's probably owned 10 or more airplanes over the past 30 years. If the plane is a Cessna, the tail # always begins with an N, I think. Thus the N581JS on the plane you mentioned. IA, it's not fake.
    You are right and I was wrong. What the girl posted was a copy of the routing slip used by ATC controlers. It listed the flight number that I mistook for a tail number. I called an ex wife who put in 30 or so years as a flight controler and instructor in Oklahoma City and she set me straight. As for the owner of the plane Bank of Utah does a lot of financing of aircraft for charter companies.
    The plane was only on the ground in NV for a short time which makes me think it was used to return Ali to Ca. Whether she was alone or not I will not speculate.

I won't be surprised to see that on the day of the Hollywood sign date that there was actually a group date to start things off - for 5-6 guys with 1 getting special 1n1 time on that same day - and then the group date for the photo shoot - 5 or 6 guys - and then there was a 1n1 to Vegas - which would give 11 or 13 guys dates - and would leave 4 or 2 without dates at all........... If only a 1n1 and a group and another 1n1 - that is only dates for 7-8 of the guys
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859680;
    I won't be surprised to see that on the day of the Hollywood sign date that there was actually a group date to start things off - for 5-6 guys with 1 getting special 1n1 time on that same day - and then the group date for the photo shoot - 5 or 6 guys - and then there was a 1n1 to Vegas - which would give 11 or 13 guys dates - and would leave 4 or 2 without dates at all........... If only a 1n1 and a group and another 1n1 - that is only dates for 7-8 of the guys
    During Jason's season, on the 2nd episode he went on two 1:1 dates and had a group date with 8 girls and 5 girls didn't get a date that week. That could have happened with Ali's season.

At that date planning session that we saw on 20/20, one guy suggested a "romantic picnic date at the Hollywood Sign". I don't see "romantic" date with 6-7 guys.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859680;
    Jason's season had the group swimming party to start off with in which a note and a rose was delivered. The rose was given to Jillian, and she had the the 1-1 concert date that night. The next day/evening Melissa had the 1-1 beach/blimp date. The last date was the boutique/swimming pool group date. I looked it up and 5 of the girls were left out of that group activity.
    2 on the 1-1s and 8 on the group date.

They did have whole group time though at the pool before Jillian's date.

ETA: Sorry, n4, I was typing when you posted and didn't see you had already posted the same info.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Also, do yall remember Jill's first date on her season? It started out as a 'group date' at the pool and then Jill disappeared and the guys all went on a scavenger hunt to find her. Then Wes got that SQT in the vault. Maybe the Hollywood Sign date is a group date turned into SQT 1-1 like the vault date? That would account for more guys getting dates and Ali having a 1-1 at the Sign. I think this is the most likely scenario. Unless there's 4 or 5 other guys hiding in those beach caps.

So there have been no "sightings" etc during week 2(for episode 3). As of now, 2 of the 3 dates prior to this cut would have taken place right ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3859797;
    Also, do yall remember Jill's first date on her season? It started out as a 'group date' at the pool and then Jill disappeared and the guys all went on a scavenger hunt to find her. Then Wes got that SQT in the vault. Maybe the Hollywood Sign date is a group date turned into SQT 1-1 like the vault date? That would account for more guys getting dates and Ali having a 1-1 at the Sign. I think this is the most likely scenario. Unless there's 4 or 5 other guys hiding in those beach caps.
    I really enjoyed the scavenger hunt during Jillis season. We got to see more of the character of the guys during that time which was nice to watch.
    Hopefully, Ali's season too has some sort of competitions going for special time with her and its not all producer selected.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series