Page 48 of 202 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859175;
    so based on past seasons and how this season is going, what date does everyone think they will be leaving the mansion for NYC or where ever they end up going??
    S12 Matt Left Mansion on 5th episode (was it Sun Valley?)
    S13 Jason Left Mansion on 5th episode (Seattle)
    S14 Jake Left Mansion on 4th eipisode (RV) & arrived in SF for 5th episode
    S4 DeAnna Left Mansion 5th episode (Palm Springs)
    S5 Jillian Left Mansion 4th or 5th episode (Canada)

If Ali and her guys indeed go to NYC, it will probably be episode 5, but can't know that for sure. She will have 5 or 6 guys left at that point. They will have dates in NYC; RC 6/4 in NYC: Ali will go on 4 hometown dates across the country and return to NYC for the F4/F3 RC; she will then fly with her final 3 guys from NYC to Iceland for fantasy dates, F3/F2 RC, MTP, LCD and the FRC and then HOME. That makes me tired just thinking about it.

FORT Regular

thanks n4692u
    based on that
    RC for ep 1 was saturday
    RC for ep 2 was thursday
    RC for ep 3 should be 3/23
    RC for ep 4 should be 3/27
    RC for ep 5 should be 3/31
    so from that we should be looking at Ali and crew traveling on either 3/24 or 3/28. when they are traveling like that will it add an extra day between RC for that ep?

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3859170;
    Perhaps Ali has a group date on the wine train in Napa Valley. Jillian and her guys were on a train and there was a Top Chef episode on the wine train. Wine tasting was mentioned in the press release? Possible? Any way to check it out?
    It doesn't seem as though she is returning to the SF area. But if she does, I SWEAR to you all, I'll be there if we know the location. The Wine Train would be a cinch to sleuth!

Can't believe we have a SF gal bach and they aren't filming here!

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859206;
    thanks n4692u
    based on that
    RC for ep 1 was saturday
    RC for ep 2 was thursday
    RC for ep 3 should be 3/23
    RC for ep 4 should be 3/27
    RC for ep 5 should be 3/31
    so from that we should be looking at Ali and crew traveling on either 3/24 or 3/28. when they are traveling like that will it add an extra day between RC for that ep?
    I'm going to go back and look at Jillian and maybe DeAnna's seasons and see their schedules. I'll have to take into account that Jill had 5 HTD and 2 FD which took longer.

Wow, when you look at this timeline, how in the world do we expect somebody to fall in love and propose/accept a marriage proposal in this short of time? I dated my dh over 4 years before we married. Of course, I was 15 and he was 16 when we started dating. We have been married for almost 38 years, so I guess it took! lol
    Last edited by n4692u; 03-20-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3859227;
    I'm going to go back and look at Jillian and maybe DeAnna's seasons and see their schedules. I'll have to take into account that Jill had 5 HTD and 2 FD which took longer.

Wow, when you look at this timeline, how in the world do we expect somebody to fall in love and propose/accept a marriage proposal in this short of time? I dated my dh over 4 years before we married. Of course, I was 15 and he was 16 when we started dating. We have been married for almost 38 years, so I guess it took! lol
    Jillian had 2 FD's?!?!?

Jillian's season was a bit different - because of the trip to Vancouver then the train trip across BC - then to Spain - then to Hawaii - 2 different islands - that was an unusual season timing wise
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

here is my question.... do we know what airline they use to fly across country? if we can narrow down to a couple of days when they would be traveling, is there any way of checking passenger lists for names? I know they wont have Ali on the same flight as the guys. I dont think that passenger lists are available to just anyone but does someone have any connections?? also can you imagine all the tweets when they are at the airport?? which one would they be flying out of?? thinking back to the Hollywood sign... does the airport there have any webcams?? I am guessing not due to homeland security. lots of thoughts running through my head here... probably none will pan out but maybe one of the super sleuthers will know which way to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859231;
    Jillian had 2 FD's?!?!?

Jillian's season was a bit different - because of the trip to Vancouver then the train trip across BC - then to Spain - then to Hawaii - 2 different islands - that was an unusual season timing wise
    I considered Jill's trips to Spain and Hawaii as both FDs since she spent an entire day with each of the guys and had the FS card for both places, even though she only let ED spend the night with her in Spain and Hawai and declined to spend the night with the other guys in Spain even though she drug out the FS card. I thought that was kind of cruel of her to offer it to them and then say "no, thanks".JMO

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3859252;
    I considered Jill's trips to Spain and Hawaii as both FDs since she spent an entire day with each of the guys and had the FS card for both places, even though she only let ED spend the night with her in Spain and Hawai and declined to spend the night with the other guys in Spain even though she drug out the FS card. I thought that was kind of cruel of her to offer it to them and then say "no, thanks".JMO
    LOL - NOW I get what you mean - 2 sets of FD's - Spain - Hawaii - thanx for clarifying that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

This is the girl that saw Ali's 1-1 date at the Hollywood sign:

HannahStember: unfortunately no! we got a picture of the crew, but by the time we realized it was ali we were passed her
    about 3 hours ago from web

Who wants to ask her to share those pictures? What she thinks might be the crew could be a bachelor. Plus, we can pin point the exact location for future screencaps.

BreakingNews: Evacuations follow eruption of Eyjafjallajökull volcano in southern Iceland

BreakingNews: Update: Icelandic volcano, which last erupted in the 1820s, is under a glacier and authorities fear flooding from ice melt - AP

Is this near were we think they will be filming Ali's season?
    Last edited by Love_Me; 03-21-2010 at 12:34 AM.