Page 47 of 202 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3858996;
    I'm a bit confused. What does that photoshoot in Malibu have to do with a group date/1 on 1 date with the show...couldn't it just be a photo shoot for ads for the show?

eta Thanks to MrWrite and whoever it was that found that twitter from the photographer.
    I found the Tweet the night before the actual event, I think it was. It was either that or the afternoon of, I can't remember. But the photog twittered it the night before, regardless. My memory's getting bad.

The photoshoot was a group date, most of us seem to believe. It was an all day event for the show. Highly doubt it'd be a 14+ hour shoot and not be a date, when that day had to have been a group date.

And yes, great job Mr Write! The sight-line does seem like it would line up. I can get general ideas of where things are, but I'm no good at all at sleuthing out specific buildings, hotels, etc. Not my strength at all. FYI, when I was searching on Google Maps, there's no addresses given for the houses nearest the beach, so there's no easy way to look them up and see if those houses are used for filming. Maybe another map site might have specifics?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3859022;
    Anyone who knows about US airlines have a thought on this? Just curious... if going to Iceland follows NY, then is it still possible that it's a stop-over enroute to Europe, or is it thought to be the actual destination for FD's and FRC? Not that I'd mind.... ITA will all who are excited for this, what a marvelously different locale
    I'm planning a trip to Iceland/Greenland in August. I can catch Islandic Air either out of Boston (non stop flight to Iceland leaving around 9:30 p.m.) or I could leave from JFK. (New York). So, it is very possible that they will leave NY and head for Iceland. Iceland has many hot springs, and absolutely beautiful scenery. Waterfalls to die for and many other spectacular sights. As I will see the finale of this show before I leave on my trip, I certainly hope they go to Iceland.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3859138;
    I'm planning a trip to Iceland/Greenland in August. I can catch Islandic Air either out of Boston (non stop flight to Iceland leaving around 9:30 p.m.) or I could leave from JFK. (New York). So, it is very possible that they will leave NY and head for Iceland. Iceland has many hot springs, and absolutely beautiful scenery. Waterfalls to die for and many other spectacular sights. As I will see the finale of this show before I leave on my trip, I certainly hope they go to Iceland.
    Do you need a personal assistant for that trip? Wow, I hope you'll report back about it afterwards.

I've always been intrigued by Iceland but have never been there. When the lead came out about Bachette going there, I could totally see it being legit. The ice hotel, the breathtaking scenery, the hot springs, the food, the nature, the Northern lights...it's perfect. I saw a cooking show episode recently that featured Iceland; one of my favorite series on the "Create" TV channel. It's "New Scandinavia", if I haven't had a brain warp.

Iceland has been on the top of my list for travel for a while now.

ETA: It was a brain warp! Apparently, I saw an unidentified cooking show segment that was done in Iceland. There was, however, an "Equitrekking" episode in Iceland. It's a show based on horsebackriding in various locales. I'll post the episode description if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 03-20-2010 at 07:21 PM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3859036;
    I found the Tweet the night before the actual event, I think it was. It was either that or the afternoon of, I can't remember. But the photog twittered it the night before, regardless. My memory's getting bad.

The photoshoot was a group date, most of us seem to believe. It was an all day event for the show. Highly doubt it'd be a 14+ hour shoot and not be a date, when that day had to have been a group date.

And yes, great job Mr Write! The sight-line does seem like it would line up. I can get general ideas of where things are, but I'm no good at all at sleuthing out specific buildings, hotels, etc. Not my strength at all. FYI, when I was searching on Google Maps, there's no addresses given for the houses nearest the beach, so there's no easy way to look them up and see if those houses are used for filming. Maybe another map site might have specifics?
    Thanks so much for your find!

Perhaps Ali has a group date on the wine train in Napa Valley. Jillian and her guys were on a train and there was a Top Chef episode on the wine train. Wine tasting was mentioned in the press release? Possible? Any way to check it out?

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3859022;
    Anyone who knows about US airlines have a thought on this? Just curious... if going to Iceland follows NY, then is it still possible that it's a stop-over enroute to Europe, or is it thought to be the actual destination for FD's and FRC? Not that I'd mind.... ITA will all who are excited for this, what a marvelously different locale
    So are we thinking that the locations are 1) Cali 2) NYC 3) Iceland?

FORT Regular

so based on past seasons and how this season is going, what date does everyone think they will be leaving the mansion for NYC or where ever they end up going??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3858601;
    You're kidding me right?
    We SOOOO blew it!
    We knew it was happening and nobody thought to check that?
    ROFL can't believe this! HILARIOUS!

FORT Fanatic

Paradise Cove Malibu California

Photographers picture. Notice the Palm tree on the left side, and rails. There is another deck further down.

Photo's from Mansion. Matches deck of photographers.

Notice the Palm trees and different benches on the deck.

Last edited by theboies; 03-20-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859175;
    so based on past seasons and how this season is going, what date does everyone think they will be leaving the mansion for NYC or where ever they end up going??
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this season fits Jillian's pretty well. On her season, they moved out and on to Canada around March 28, so if they are following that season, they should be leaving next weekend.