Page 46 of 202 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Sorry guys, but I must have missed the picture that you all are talking about....and sadly I am at work and not all of the pictures come up here...can someone kindly tell me where I can see the picture you are trying to sleuth? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3858825;
    Sorry guys, but I must have missed the picture that you all are talking about....and sadly I am at work and not all of the pictures come up here...can someone kindly tell me where I can see the picture you are trying to sleuth? Thanks!
    Jeff Dojillo (JDPhotographySF) on Twitter

The 3/16 tweet with the link to his FB has the pic. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3858830;
    Jeff Dojillo (JDPhotographySF) on Twitter

The 3/16 tweet with the link to his FB has the pic. Hope that helps.
    Thanks Cash! Unfortunately my work blocks Twitter (Gggrrrrr how am I supposed to sleuth at work???) so I will look at it when I get home. I appriciate the help!

I found this company that works with renting out homes for filming. It has tons of pics of different houses that can be rented out around Malibu. One of the pics on the home page is a house we're all familiar with- the Bachelor Mansion itself. I think this is probably a good place to start looking for the place they had the date the other day. It'll be a daunting task to go through all of those houses, but if anybody's up to it, here's the link to the site:

Home - Malibu Locations - Representing Homes For Film, TV & Print

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3858834;
    I found this company that works with renting out homes for filming. It has tons of pics of different houses that can be rented out around Malibu. One of the pics on the home page is a house we're all familiar with- the Bachelor Mansion itself. I think this is probably a good place to start looking for the place they had the date the other day. It'll be a daunting task to go through all of those houses, but if anybody's up to it, here's the link to the site:

Home - Malibu Locations - Representing Homes For Film, TV & Print
    What a great website CFS
    I think I found the property with the deck.

Which means that the photo was taken from one of the properties on the left of this picture - I think

FORT Fan

It's #3487

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3858892;
    It's #3487

Nice find -that is definitely the deck in the picture!!

That could be where they actually filmed and the photographer got an angle as he was walking in

Oceanfront Malibu Estate

That home is used for events - the website is above - it is a rather extensive estate.

I'm a bit confused. What does that photoshoot in Malibu have to do with a group date/1 on 1 date with the show...couldn't it just be a photo shoot for ads for the show?

eta Thanks to MrWrite and whoever it was that found that twitter from the photographer.
    Last edited by atem; 03-20-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3858456;
    Isn't Iceland a possible stop-over for circumpolar routes to Europe, like Greenland is sometimes, for flights to Great Britain?

But ITA ,I love the idea of dates in Iceland whether it's FRC or not. Here's a thought... having to cover-up in sweaters & coats & hats would play down the 'skin candy' that preoccupies in tropical locales, and maybe give personalitiy & character the spotlight....... imo I would find that a refreshing change and more interesting to watch !
    Anyone who knows about US airlines have a thought on this? Just curious... if going to Iceland follows NY, then is it still possible that it's a stop-over enroute to Europe, or is it thought to be the actual destination for FD's and FRC? Not that I'd mind.... ITA will all who are excited for this, what a marvelously different locale
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-20-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: missed word