Page 45 of 202 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3858611;
    You mean when that tweet went out we could have watched it live on the internet as she was on the date.
    Let's count this as a lesson learned.
    Keep an eye out for Live Cams...

Well, isn't it possible TPTB worked out a deal where the live cam was shut down for filming? Either that or they were out of camera range in the first place. Just like the National Zoo has live webcams of exhibits, but a lot of times anything worth seeing is out of view anyway.

Would've been neat, though!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3858618;
    Well, isn't it possible TPTB worked out a deal where the live cam was shut down for filming? Either that or they were out of camera range in the first place. Just like the National Zoo has live webcams of exhibits, but a lot of times anything worth seeing is out of view anyway.

Some PA probably thru his jacket over the darn thing anyways
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3858618;

I am hoping they turned it off!!! It does look like it might not have been great shots but still more than we have now!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3858591;
    So it was posted in the filming thread that the Hollywood Sign was in fact a 1-1 date.
    The tweeter said they actually went down TO the Sign.
    Um.. I thought there were like rattlesnakes and whatnot around that thing..How crazy/amazing.

So Ali's had 2 1-1 dates and a groupdate. Probably about 5 guys didn't get a date last week. A RC last night. Tonight is another date. The last few seasons Ep 3 has had two 1-1 dates and a groupdate, even during Jason's season when he had two 1-1s in Ep 2. So I'm thinking that's probably what's up for this week as well.
    Rattlesnakes is the first thing I thought of when they mentioned it on the show. No way, no how, would you ever get me up there. I live in the desert area of AZ, and we watch everything we do, even moving a rock might have a scorpion, or tranchila.

FORT Fan

Wow! What a lot of progress.
    I'm not sure if this helps, but I think the photo shoot might have taken place near Paradise Cove.
    This is the picture that the photographer with Michael Grecco posted:

And here is a picture of Paradise Cove. Compare the shape and pattern of the land behind the pier.

Mr.White you are the best another great find !!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Yup, it's Paradise Cove, Mr Write! Great minds and all.

in2deep took LRSC out for a driving investigation in search of the part of Malibu that photo was taken. She suspected it was there, and in that thread we all figured out it had to have been taken from one of the houses right on the beach. Still don't know which one though.

I found some pics on Google Maps' satellite view that are similar to the one the photog took, but the angle's slightly off so it's hard to tell which house they were at. They were at one of them though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3858770;
    Yup, it's Paradise Cove, Mr Write! Great minds and all.

in2deep took LRSC out for a driving investigation in search of the part of Malibu that photo was taken. She suspected it was there, and in that thread we all figured out it had to have been taken from one of the houses right on the beach. Still don't know which one though.

I found some pics on Google Maps' satellite view that are similar to the one the photog took, but the angle's slightly off so it's hard to tell which house they were at. They were at one of them though.
    Sorry I had not seen your discussion. I'll go check it out.
    Funny enough, I was trying to do a similar thing in Google Earth. My best guess is that the picture was taken from the house near the red dot on the image below (although I'm not very confident). I have no idea who lives there - although I suspect they don't have to worry about money too much!! The white line is my attempt to project back the line of sight from the coast, through the pier back to the other side of the bay. The line crosses a white square that might be the deck in the photo.

MrWrite, I think you're absolutely right. Just like you always are.
    Here's a terrible cap I got from google earth from the spot you posted.

It matches almost perfect to the original pic.

It's definitely Paradise Cove, we just gotta figure out which house they could've used. That's going to be beyond difficult.