Page 4 of 202 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3845181;
    I wish they would give her a chance to short list some of the guys !

Didn't they show one of the previous bachelorettes doing that ? Was it Meredith or Andreys ex-fiance ? I clearly remember them showing TB with the producers, going over pictures, resumes and video applications.

Now that makes total sense to me. Unlike Jillians hotch-potch of under-age, immature initial 25 (not including Kiptyn - he was just perfect !).
    It was Jen Scheft that had the input on the bachelors. She was able to watch the interviews, and the interviewer had an earpiece where Jen could give specific questions to ask the bachelors. There was a firefighter and she made some comment about asking him if he could put out the fire in her pants.

I just went back and looked and it looks like Jillians season started filming March 16th
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3845394;
    I just went back and looked and it looks like Jillians season started filming March 16th
    But the M&G wasn't March 16. It was March 28.
    This was the first week for Jill's season:

3/28 M & G (night)
    3/29 1st RC (very early, rest of day off)
    3/30 move in & 1st group date (late)
    3/31 2nd group date
    4/1 3rd group date (two-stepping)
    4/2 2nd RC (15/12 cut)

I posted something else before, but just went back into the b'ette sluething thread and found this. CH had tweets saying when RCs were being held, and the first one was 3/28. But that doesn't mean that Ali's season won't start in 2 weeks, but it seems that's cutting it kinda close if the guys haven't even all been chosen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3845409;

3/28 M & G (night)
    3/31 2nd group date
    4/2 2nd RC (15/12 cut)

I posted something else before, but just went back into the b'ette sluething thread and found this. CH had tweets saying when RCs were being held, and the first one was 3/28. But that doesn't mean that Ali's season won't start in 2 weeks, but it seems that's cutting it kinda close if the guys haven't even all been chosen yet.
    When do you think they will start filming Ali around her hometown? For the first episode?
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Just inquiring... Is it true that Ali will have her selection of 50 bachelors? That would sure be something...

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;3845443;
    Just inquiring... Is it true that Ali will have her selection of 50 bachelors? That would sure be something...
    No I think she was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;3845443;
    No but they may add 5 extra guys like Jillian's season

Oh darn it... That would sure make things interesting... The way Jimmy Kimmel was talking I thought it might be true.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3845409;

3/28 M & G (night)
    3/31 2nd group date
    4/2 2nd RC (15/12 cut)

Hey, Cash, thanks! Remember, it's RyansMommy who has the cool spreadsheet with all of the filming dates...

I don't do Twitter (I was a bad Twitterer, too lazy), so if anyone posts or PMs me info on what to sleuth in SoCal, LRSC and I will see if we can hit the road. Coincidentally (really, it's just a happy coincidence), we are off work on the 29th - 31st. I think I'm supposed to be busy.

Really looking forward to this season! I just wish Reid would apply (Don't throw things, I know he wouldn't, I hear he's dating someone special - Miss America?)

I'm so glad to be moving on from the bachelor season. Wasn't there reports of casting going on while the Bachelor was filming and airing? I think Chicago was mentioned as one of the places they were casting. It will be interesting to see what kind of men we will get on Ali's season. Hope they are all good ones.
    It's got to be love.