Page 25 of 202 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855320;
    Here's some taping information via Twitter:

"just saw ali from the bachlorette filming at the hollywood sign!!"
    Tweeted by Twitterer HannahStember around 8:30pm EST, so 5:30pm PST.

Hollywood Sign Tweet

Goes with the date planning shown on 20/20 of having a picnic at the Hollywood sign, perhaps?
    Because of the timing being before the special even aired, I'd say this was probably a legit sighting, too. Not somebody just saying it because it was on the show.

So would this possibly be a 1-1 date?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855334;
    Because of the timing being before the special even aired, I'd say this was probably a legit sighting, too. Not somebody just saying it because it was on the show.

That's what I was wondering. Doesn't seem like an ideal setup for a group date.

CFS, do you know what time that type of date was mentioned on the show? Just want to make sure it wasn't that early on in the show that it was mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855340;
    That's what I was wondering. Doesn't seem like an ideal setup for a group date.

CFS, do you know what time that type of date was mentioned on the show? Just want to make sure it wasn't that early on in the show that it was mentioned.
    It was one of the VERY lasts thing they showed. Definitely after 830 EST.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855334;

That could certainly be the first 1-1 date for Ali's season...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3855347;
    That could certainly be the first 1-1 date for Ali's season...
    So for Ep 1 we could get

1-1, groupdate, groupdate
    or
    1-1, groupdate, 1-1
    or
    1-1, 1-1, groupdate

I think the first or second scenario is most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855345;
    It was one of the VERY lasts thing they showed. Definitely after 830 EST.
    Okay good, thank you. That whole show ran together for me, so I didn't remember.

I didn't want to get my hopes up thinking I had successfully found the first date information, merely to be foiled by it being a prank. I'm still a newbie sleuth; just started last season during Jake's taping. Oddly enough, I found the info too on that first 1-1 involving an airplane, and that was Ali's date. At the time we just knew the date involved a plane, though.

I love Twitter. Makes sleuthing something I can do without being anywhere near any of these places or knowing anyone on the shows.

did anyone see the last 10 minutes of the 20/20 special on Ali?? If she wants a guy like the character Tom from 500 days of summer then I am a new fan of hers!!!! She really isn't shallow, she really does like smart quirky funny guys! The character Tom was adorable in that movie. I hope she stays true to herself and doesn't fall for a meathead.

Yeah, I really think Ali's season is gonna be a lot of fun. At least I hope so. I like what MF said about her. That she is the blond on TV that the camera really loves and that she was his first pick.

I heard that Houston Weatherman Jonathan Novack is a possible contestant. I hope thats not the case a little birdie told me he is a MAJOR PLAYER. His facebook page is down and last logged into facebook on the 9th so that fits the time line.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3855380;
    I heard that Houston Weatherman Jonathan Novack is a possible contestant. I hope thats not the case a little birdie told me he is a MAJOR PLAYER. His facebook page is down and last logged into facebook on the 9th so that fits the time line.
    That's interesting that his last login was the day that the guys were supposed to be going to LA. But I was told a few weeks ago that he didn't make the cut. I also heard he was a good guy. He was pretty cute in a clean cut sort of way. Maybe I should check him out again.

pic: