Page 23 of 202 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3854304;
    A couple of photos of the first 5 guys in the lobby of the hotel Saturday night, 3/13/10, are posted in the sc thread and other places. The poster said there were 5 limos outside the hotel and the first 5 guys were in the lobby being filmed. She went inside and took a couple of photos, but a producer-type came over and asked her if she was a guest at the hotel and tried to intimidate her. She said it worked, she left and couldn't get any more photos. We appreciate her efforts so much on our behalf.
    Right, so the second schedule I posted would be the one to go by. Tomorrow will be an off day, the guys will likely stay at the hotel one more night, then move in to the mansion/bunkhouse on Monday. Dates would start that day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3854307;
    Right, so the second schedule I posted would be the one to go by. Tomorrow will be an off day, the guys will likely stay at the hotel one more night, then move in to the mansion/bunkhouse on Monday. Dates would start that day as well.
    Yes, it seems that your second schedule you posted is correct.

Ali said she may do some things differently than prior seasons. Is it possible that all of the guys might live in the mansion with her this season instead of the bunkhouse. Remember, Byron lived in the same house as the women in season 6. It wasn't the same mansion they are using now though. If I were Ali, I would hate the guys living in the house with me. Having said that, she would learn pretty quickly who she liked and who needed to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3854306;
    Kudos to the wonderful sluether for sharing the pic!
    The sleuther who took the photo of the guys at the hotel was Mamaracci. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3854313;
    The sleuther who took the photo of the guys at the hotel was Mamaracci. Thank you.
    Oh! Well, a big THANK YOU to Mamaracci! There's no way I would have had enough nerve to do it!

eta

I'm positive they will use the bunkhouse again.

FORT Fogey

I like the bunkhouse setup. Maybe she will let the guys rotate through the mansion?

So I'm guessing ... 5 limos, 5 guys... she's getting only 25 men? Wouldn't the mid-cocktail party arrival of other contestants be old by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3854505;
    So I'm guessing ... 5 limos, 5 guys... she's getting only 25 men? Wouldn't the mid-cocktail party arrival of other contestants be old by now?
    I wouldn't be surprised with 25 guys, but it's not like we saw Reid in a limo for the M&G. Has there been an interview saying how the 5 guys got there?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3854499;
    I like the bunkhouse setup. Maybe she will let the guys rotate through the mansion?
    I doubt it. In Jillian's season they should have just dropped the whole mansion thing, because we didn't even get to see what happened there!

So... On the 20/20 special when Melissa was giving the tour of the house, they showed one of the bedrooms in the mansion being made up for the season... with five beds in it. Maybe ALL of the guys are staying the the mansion this time? 3 bedrooms-5 beds a piece is the norm for the mansion, so I'm wondering if that's the case with this season as well.

What was that guys' name trying out for Ali's show? He was cute! Lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3855240;
    What was that guys' name trying out for Ali's show? He was cute! Lol
    I hope he is shown again. I hope we can get some more names!!