Page 22 of 202 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3853848;
    I wonder if there were more than 25 guys tonight? How many did Jillian have at the M & G during her season?
    Jill's season had 30 guys. She started with 25, got 5 extra, then cut 10. At the end of the night she was left with 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3853848;
    I wonder if there were more than 25 guys tonight? How many did Jillian have at the M & G during her season?
    Jillian had 25 guys come out of the limos, but 5 of the men (Reid and Ed included in the 5) arrived to the party later.

Filming right now (10 PM PST) - LRSC and I went by the mansion at 8:30 PM, front lit up, limos, guard, the whole 9 yds. More on the LRSC field report
    in2deep, did you get to take any pics of the mansion all lit up with the limos in the driveway?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3853851;
    Jill's season had 30 guys. She started with 25, got 5 extra, then cut 10. At the end of the night she was left with 20.
    Ed called them the premium 5 and only Bryce the furniture guy from Fla didn't make it past the M&G. Baseball Mike, Foot fetish Tanner and of course Reid and Ed were also part of the premium 5. 4 of the 5 were significant parts of the story that was told that season. Makes you wonder what drama lies ahead for Ali and her men!!!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3853828;
    Filming right now (10 PM PST) - LRSC and I went by the mansion at 8:30 PM, front lit up, limos, guard, the whole 9 yds. More on the LRSC field report
    That's very exciting! I hope you get a great scoop! Thanks for the info about taping starting.

I think the second dress is really lovely. I hope she wears that one on the show. The first is nice, but doesn't seem to be something I see her in...we shall see.

Boy, I don't get how she could fall for Jake with the description of the guy she gave! Sounds like a Reid type to me, but maybe that's my bias talking.

So today is move-in and a group date?

What did they do during the day? Stay at the Hyatt hotel?

I wonder where the group date will be?

So many questions! I hope we get some pictures and sightings to discuss later.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3854155;
    So today is move-in and a group date?

What did they do during the day? Stay at the Hyatt hotel?

I wonder where the group date will be?

So many questions! I hope we get some pictures and sightings to discuss later.

If the M&G started last night that means it ended early this morning. They moved in today. Is there a date on move in day or is it a day to catch up on sleep?

Most likely today is an off day. Most everybody, cast and crew, needs the rest from the long night last night. The probably filmed into early daylight hours.

Move in would be tomorrow with dates starting then also.
    Here's a sample schedule, supposing they are following with the normal format of the last 4 or 5 seasons:

3/12 M&G
    3/13 Early Morning RC/OFF rest of the day
    3/14 Date
    3/15 Date
    3/16 Date
    3/17 RC

After the RC this morning, they went back to the hote. There shouldn't be anything going on at the mansion today/tonight outside of Ali being there. Tomorrow the guys move in, and then later that day would be a date of some sort. Either a 1-1 or group date. It's always different as to which one comes first.

Ok now we've got somebody else saying that the guys were at the hotel tonight getting in the limos to go to the M&G. So that would change the first week to this:

3/13 M&G
    3/14 Early Morning RC/OFF rest of the day
    3/15 Date
    3/16 Date
    3/17 Date
    3/18 RC

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3854254;
    Ok now we've got somebody else saying that the guys were at the hotel tonight getting in the limos to go to the M&G. So that would change the first week to this:

3/13 M&G
    3/14 Early Morning RC/OFF rest of the day
    3/15 Date
    3/16 Date
    3/17 Date
    3/18 RC
    A couple of photos of the first 5 guys in the lobby of the hotel Saturday night, 3/13/10, are posted in the sc thread and other places. The poster said there were 5 limos outside the hotel and the first 5 guys were in the lobby being filmed. She went inside and took a couple of photos, but a producer-type came over and asked her if she was a guest at the hotel and tried to intimidate her. She said it worked, she left and couldn't get any more photos. We appreciate her efforts so much on our behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3854304;
    A couple of photos of the first 5 guys in the lobby of the hotel Saturday night, 3/13/10, are posted in the sc thread and other places. The poster said there were 5 limos outside the hotel and the first 5 guys were in the lobby being filmed. She went inside and took a couple of photos, but a producer-type came over and asked her if she was a guest at the hotel and tried to intimidate her. She said it worked, she left and couldn't get any more photos. We appreciate her efforts so much on our behalf.
    Kudos to the wonderful sluether for sharing the pic!