Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192193194195196197198199200201202
Results 2,011 to 2,017 of 2017

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

how LOVELY....the balcony is perfect... as pretty as along one of the over-water pedways.... I did read that St Regis is considered THE main luxury resort on Bora Bora... I'm sure there would be many potential FRC sights throughout the gorgeous grounds, judging from their web-site. I haven't been able to find the webcam links that some sleuthers found upthread, but maybe they'll start narrowing things down for us.... puleeeeese???.

I'm still amazed that there's been zero sightings or tweets from tourists/locals or newspaper reports of b'ette activity there,.. MF's strategy sure seems to be working this time.
    Last edited by MayJ; 05-18-2010 at 01:59 PM.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3906685;
    how LOVELY....the balcony is perfect... as pretty as along one of the over-water pedways.... I did read that St Regis is considered THE main luxury resort on Bora Bora... I'm sure there would be many potential FRC sights throughout the gorgeous grounds, judging from their web-site. I haven't been able to find the webcam links that some sleuthers found upthread, but maybe they'll start narrowing things down for us.... puleeeeese???.

I'm still amazed that there's been zero sightings or tweets from tourists/locals or newspaper reports of b'ette activity there,.. MF's strategy sure seems to be working this time.
    I'm working on info for the F3 & F2 right now. I'm just trying to get everything together before I bring it here, but I'll drop it in here tonight.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3906664;
    There is a Le Meridien in Bora Bora. Wasn't that chain of hotels used in Jakes season?

I found this picture of a balcony, and thought that would be a great spot for the FRC.

There is also the St Regis in Bora Bora where the film "Couples Retreat" was filmed.
    it would be beautiful for an FRC. Great find Gaurdian Angel!!! Thanks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907131;
    I'm working on info for the F3 & F2 right now. I'm just trying to get everything together before I bring it here, but I'll drop it in here tonight.
    I'm intrigued SS! Can't wait to see what you have. I gotta get up early tomorrow so hopefully it won't be too late!

I started a thread on the spoiler side titles Fantasy Dates & LCDs. I wasn't sure which side to put the info, so decided to play it safe. A lot of sleuthing was involved, but I didn't want it to get deleted, so I played it safe. It's just gorgeous!!!
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907575;
    I started a thread on the spoiler side titles Fantasy Dates & LCDs. I wasn't sure which side to put the info, so decided to play it safe. A lot of sleuthing was involved, but I didn't want it to get deleted, so I played it safe. It's just gorgeous!!!
    WONDERFUL, ss..... it's tricky to know this season just what thread is suitable for what info because of the inevitable over-lap.... I'll look forward to your post.

There's so little to go on so far, and zero "sightings" etc, etc........I can't help wondering if it might be something other than the traditional fancy-schmancy resort, if you know what I mean.......in keeping with the "shaking things up" theme of this season..... because Ali seems comfortable with different & adventurous & unfancy

Not that I would have a clue where to start, but I wonder about sleuthing "outside-the-box".......... what about something as off-the-beaten-track as a beach B&B bungalow... or a clipper-cruise (I attempted to post pix of this idea earlier... SO cool & secluded).... OR FISHING ..... she told Kirk-of-the-album (wasn't it?) that she LOVED FISHING!!!!

Does anyone know if there's any way to check out fishing charters?

(this is known as 'grasping at straws' ..... only 5 more sleeps)

Saffron, I owe you an apology!

I jumped the gun posting the above, just letting my brain wander while "musing" over my un-done housework.... I should have read your FD thread first!

I have to admit it looks like you've hit the jack-pot with the pix and info.... it's definitely fancy-schmancy, but BEAUTIFUL... well done!!!
    Last edited by MayJ; 05-19-2010 at 11:55 AM.