Page 201 of 202 FirstFirst ... 101151191192193194195196197198199200201202 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2017

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Great Job sleuthing this season everyone! Just read ABC's press release and almost all places and dates were right on the money

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3893540;
    They are in vogue? That seems as good an explanation as any.
    I thought she had pretty hair. It never occurred to me that she needed additional pieces added to her own.

So does this mean they will also put her in a wonder bra or whatever else is the current help nature along paraphernalia?
    Extensions can be pretty but to much can damage hair (pull it out).

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3894386;
    It doesn't neccessarily mean he's not stateside. All of my tweets show up WEB because I never Tweet from my phone. He has been more likely to tweet via phone the day of a RC because he's not hanging out in front of a computer. It is very, very likely he's not in the US today & getting ready for the FRC , but tweeting via WEB doesn't make it more likely.

Wonder if it'll be the most romantice, roller-coastery rose ceremony ever???
    Very often - when CH is 'out of the area' - he is known to post to twitter by web - but when stateside - if usually uses his phone - not all the time I know - but his tweet - timing wise - is a very good indication that he is not on terra firma of the US
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3894577;
    Very often - when CH is 'out of the area' - he is known to post to twitter by web - but when stateside - if usually uses his phone - not all the time I know - but his tweet - timing wise - is a very good indication that he is not on terra firma of the US
    If we base his local on that, then he's been out of the country since at least May 1. Maybe he's taking a little playcation.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3894675;
    If we base his local on that, then he's been out of the country since at least May 1. Maybe he's taking a little playcation.
    Yuppers - a workin vaca

Left sometime between 4/27 and 5/1..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

TAHITI sleuthing..... ????????????????????????

I know the discussion everywhere is focused on the suitors, now...... so I'm kind of OT here........... has anyone been doing any more digging on where & when the Tahiti adventures were?

The ball was rolling with booked flights, booked resorts, inactive web-cams, looking for news articles & tourist sightings,etc........ I know it's wait-time fore sc's, but unless I missed the posts I'm curious why it all shut down these past few weeks ??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3904315;
    TAHITI sleuthing..... ????????????????????????

I know the discussion everywhere is focused on the suitors, now...... so I'm kind of OT here........... has anyone been doing any more digging on where & when the Tahiti adventures were?

The ball was rolling with booked flights, booked resorts, inactive web-cams, looking for news articles & tourist sightings,etc........ I know it's wait-time fore sc's, but unless I missed the posts I'm curious why it all shut down these past few weeks ??
    I think most people have made their way to the spoiler board.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3904564;
    I think most people have made their way to the spoiler board.
    True... but I thought mods were adamant that we keep evidence hunting, snooping out clues & posting speculation here??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Fogey

I read in a CH interview posted somewhere here recently -- I couldn't possibly tell you now where I read it, though -- where he was listing all the locations they went to this season. He listed LA, Vegas, NY, Iceland, Turkey, Portugal, Tahiti and then Bora Bora. That's how he said it -- Tahiti and then Bora Bora. Probably the FRC is there. That's all I got.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

There is a Le Meridien in Bora Bora. Wasn't that chain of hotels used in Jakes season?

I found this picture of a balcony, and thought that would be a great spot for the FRC.

There is also the St Regis in Bora Bora where the film "Couples Retreat" was filmed.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 05-18-2010 at 01:30 PM.