Page 18 of 202 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3850690;
    Awesome job in2deep and Cashfosho! It definately does match, and I am amazed at how fast you found it!

So according to Cash, they used it for Jill's season too. I wonder if they'll use it again this season.
    Well, it wasn't *really* that hard to find... there aren't that many high-end hotels near the mansion (there's really only one ). And it looked kinda familiar, of course. I did pass right by there yesterday. There weren't any helicopters or demonstrations going on that I could see from the freeway. Now, what ruse can I use to get out there?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3850690;
    Awesome job in2deep and Cashfosho! It definately does match, and I am amazed at how fast you found it!

So according to Cash, they used it for Jill's season too. I wonder if they'll use it again this season.
    They used it for Jason's season too. I'll look back and see if they used it for De's. Either way, I think this is the place the guys are headed this week.

Looks like they DID use the same hotel for De's season. I'm pretty sure this will be the place for this season as well.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-08-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Fabulous sleuthing job! It would be easy to hang out at the bar and spy (with camera, of course!)!

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3850696;
    Well, it wasn't *really* that hard to find... there aren't that many high-end hotels near the mansion (there's really only one ). And it looked kinda familiar, of course. I did pass right by there yesterday. There weren't any helicopters or demonstrations going on that I could see from the freeway. Now, what ruse can I use to get out there?
    According to a tweet regarding a Chris being on the show, they said he was leaving on 3/9/10 to do the show. That's Tuesday, TOMORROW. Go get'em girls. Surely you might see at least a few of the 25 guys wondering around during the next few days.

Do they let them run loose (so to speak). I was under the impression they each have a handler, and I thought they would probably be housed on a more private concierge floor and not be in the regular public areas.

Perhaps they might be in pool or gym areas though rather than the bar?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3849341;
    She said that on JK. She said something like she was looking for someone who could hold her interest and not just by using their looks. She said looks didn't matter to her. She said she was a little intimidated by Jake's good looks.

Hmmmm....I wonder if that will play into the theme of her season? Smart, average looking nice guy who will be loyal vs hot "bad boy" who is a womanizer and heart breaker. I wonder if their names will all start with J?
    Last edited by HowRYa?; 03-09-2010 at 07:54 AM.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

HollyDurst
    Word on the street: Ali is filming right outside my work right now... Too bad I'm in Arizona, I would love to have seen the crew again
    about 3 hours ago

So where does Holly work? I think I remember that during her season she was writing children's books and was looking at getting one published. But,does anybody know where she is working now?

Holly's site says she is 'self-publishing' her book. But I wonder if she has another job outside of that. Her FB also says she lives in Hollywood, so I guess that's probably where the filming is.

Wherever they are, this is another clue that the M&G will be held this weekend. The boys leaving today/tomorrow, Ali doing intro stuff around LA, the rumor of a 3/13 start date. It all adds up and fits together.

So I was looking at Ali's fan fb that she has set up and these pics were posted yesterday and they were taken on Sat in L.A

So I messaged these people on FB and asked them what Ali was like and if she said anything about the show. They said that Ali is really sweet and adorable and that the edit she got on the bachelor was not anything like the girl they met. They also said that she is a lot of fun and will be fun to watch. Some things she said about the show is that she is in L.A for filming and that she is really excited! Another thing they said which goes with all the height questions they said she was about 5'5 (she wasnt wearing heals). I also found this interesting they told me that they asked her if she falls in love on the show and gets engaged will she consider moving away from SF she said she would definitely move !! Just thought I would share!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Is the older man a fan?