Page 17 of 202 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3850582;
    That's the one I meant. I thought in both Jill's and Jake's seasons they showed a few of the contestants getting ready in the hotel?
    They did. I just watched that part again, and they do show a good bit of the hotel rooms that the girls were in and also in the hotel lobby. I can't imagine beginning to look for that hotel though! That's not my expertise. I did see some letters on one of the pillows, but I couldn't make out what letters they were.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3850585;
    They did. I just watched that part again, and they do show a good bit of the hotel rooms that the girls were in and also in the hotel lobby. I can't imagine beginning to look for that hotel though! That's not my expertise. I did see some letters on one of the pillows, but I couldn't make out what letters they were.
    Sanlee, where's that posted? I may be able to look for the hotel.

FORT Fogey

Will someone with binoculars be snooping near the mansion to see who leaves after the first RC then get some info about who ends up in "barn house" with no indoor shower?

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3850601;
    Sanlee, where's that posted? I may be able to look for the hotel.
    I capped some for you~

The lamp in the last pic might help you too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3850637;
    Will someone with binoculars be snooping near the mansion to see who leaves after the first RC then get some info about who ends up in "barn house" with no indoor shower?
    Are they using the mansion this season? I thought according to an article that they were filming this season in NYC.....or is NYC going to be used for later filming? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3850681;
    Are they using the mansion this season? I thought according to an article that they were filming this season in New York.....or was New York used for later filming?
    I think it's for later this season, from what I read. Why else would people be coming to LA other than to film the first part? I'm on to the hotel on my break...I do get a break, don't I, boss?

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3850683;
    I think it's for later this season, from what I read. Why else would people be coming to LA other than to film the first part? I'm on to the hotel on my break...I do get a break, don't I, boss?
    That's true. I assumed that all of Ali's season would be filmed in NYC like Jen's was, but you're right. Why else would they be going to LA.

Let us know what you find with the hotel!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3850640;
    I capped some for you~

The lamp in the last pic might help you too.
    Holy cow... I thought this looked familiar! this is the Hyatt Westlake! My sister got married there! The arches and the rug and the columns all match...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hyatt Westlake Plaza.
    They used it for Jill's season, also.

eta
    in2deep, you beat me to it! lol
    I went back to those prank calls that somebody made to the hotel during Jill's season.
    The lamps in the rooms match as well.

Supposedly the guys will be getting there his week, with the M&G happening Friday or Saturday. Maybe you could keep an eye out for anything going on? I have no idea if they'll use this hotel again, but it makes sense if they've done it the last 2 seasons at least.

eta2
    Here's a pic of the rooms with the matching lamp.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-08-2010 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3850685;
    Holy cow... I thought this looked familiar! this is the Hyatt Westlake! My sister got married there! The arches and the rug and the columns all match...
    Awesome job in2deep and Cashfosho! It definately does match, and I am amazed at how fast you found it!

So according to Cash, they used it for Jill's season too. I wonder if they'll use it again this season.
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-08-2010 at 06:12 PM.