Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

I know this might be asking too much, but for those who saw the FB posts re: Turkey & Tahiti -- were they posted BEFORE the twitters were outted here on the Board?? I know the twitters were posted here and then the account was deleted almost instantly afterwards. Were the FB posts around the same time??

Just trying to figure out if TPTB were 'on' to their people being followed days before that twitter account was deleted. Though why a person would post something to their family members on FB is questionable. Of course, they could always CALL their family members...which is what I always do... ... so maybe Turkey and Tahiti ARE red herrings. We know for sure, based on the articles from Iceland and Portugal, that they were there...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3873985;
    10 days for 6 guys...everybody gets a 1-1?
    It doesn't matter, what you said makes sense. Then a week for HTDs, a week for FDs, and a week for LCDs. Puts us with a FRC when? 5/5-5/9 depending on travel time/time differences?
    So - would loke kinda like this

3/28 - leave NYC to Iceland - episode #5
    3/29 - date
    3/30 - date
    4/1 - date
    4/2 - RC 9-6

4/3 - rest
    4/4 - leave Iceland to Portugal - episode #6
    4/5
    4/6
    4/7
    4/8
    4/9
    4/10
    4/11
    4/12
    4/13 - RC - 6/4
    4/14 - leave Portugal to US of A to start HTD

HTD's - episode #7

Iceland would be 'rose or go' for 1n1's
    Portugal would not be 'rose or go' dates

Who ever is cut in Iceland would probably not leave until 4/4 for the US
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-09-2010 at 10:57 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3873988;
    I know this might be asking too much, but for those who saw the FB posts re: Turkey & Tahiti -- were they posted BEFORE the twitters were outted here on the Board?? I know the twitters were posted here and then the account was deleted almost instantly afterwards. Were the FB posts around the same time??

Just trying to figure out if TPTB were 'on' to their people being followed days before that twitter account was deleted. Though why a person would post something to their family members on FB is questionable. Of course, they could always CALL their family members...which is what I always do... ... so maybe Turkey and Tahiti ARE red herrings. We know for sure, based on the articles from Iceland and Portugal, that they were there...
    My thoughts are along the same lines CANT - TPTB KNOW that sites are being watched - and seeing as the account was poofed - let the word out and then can it to make it interesting LOL. Going with the known here - for now at least until/unless other 'proof' jumps out at us.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3873988;

I think I can help...
    This was all previously posted by Kasha when she first brought it over here. These two sources are now dead, btw. We can't get any more info from them.

The person who posted about Turkey/Tahiti:
    posted about being in NY on 3/22
    posted about coming back from Tahiti at the beginning of May on 3/23
    mentioned traveling to Turkey the night of 3/28
    Turkey was mentioned on more than one occasion, also.
    (It's possible that this person isn't even working on Bach right now. They could be working on something else entirely, but it's worth mentioning that they were in and left NY within days of the rest of the cast/crew.)

The person who was "cold":
    posted first about being cold 3/27 (Kasha says this person was with family/friends close to NY this day)
    posted again later about being "coldest I've ever been", but deleted it after it was mentioned here for the first time. I don't remember the date of that post, but it was after they supposedly left NY.

When did all the drama with LindseyVacek's twitter happen? She posted about Paris, then we posted about it here, then she deleted it and put her FB on private (it wasn't before then). When did all that happen?

CASH - if my memory serves me right - that all happened withing like 1 or 1.5 days of each of each other - posted here and then the sites went poof...........

ETA - we have to keep in mind that the number of guys may be off as well - depending on how many Ali is ''allowed'' to cut at a time - so the number of guys in different places may not be exactly up to schnuff
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-09-2010 at 11:12 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3874001;
    CASH - if my memory serves me right - that all happened withing like 1 or 1.5 days of each of each other - posted here and then the sites went poof...........

ETA - we have to keep in mind that the number of guys may be off as well - depending on how many Ali is ''allowed'' to cut at a time - so the number of guys in different places may not be exactly up to schnuff
    Originally Posted by GuardianAngel
    I am going to throw this out there, I have no intention of checking it out further, so if anyone wants to take a shot here is it. I started following lindsayvacek on twitter before I lost interest in this season. Here's why.

and this one is what peaked my interest

Quote:
    Sitting in the Paris airport.. Eating a pain du chocolat .. Mmmmmmm
    40 minutes ago

(April 4th )

Just google her name, and you'll find her occupation as production manager misc crew, listing The Bachelor to her credits.

I found her on facebook. she and her boyfriend are both listed as photographers and production. she states that yesterday she needed a nap and he stated that he was setting up photo shoots for the rest of the month and for the beginning of next month. very interesting.
    Last edited by Tigerl; 04-09-2010 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3874007;
    Sorry for just blabbing away tonight - been a rough day with a sad event - and it kept my fingers busy
    Thanks for the info, Cash, so Turkey/Tahiti might have been unrelated to TB... Stinks not knowing for sure but I remember the dates of hearing about Turkey happened around the same time the twitter account was deleted. [Sorry, too lazy now to check the exact dates.]

Capegal, you've put the dates and facts together for us -- not blabbing. I'm sorry for whatever happened and am glad posting here was able to take your mind off of it, if only for a little while.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3874012;
    Originally Posted by GuardianAngel
    I am going to throw this out there, I have no intention of checking it out further, so if anyone wants to take a shot here is it. I started following lindsayvacek on twitter before I lost interest in this season. Here's why.

and this one is what peaked my interest

Quote:
    Sitting in the Paris airport.. Eating a pain du chocolat .. Mmmmmmm
    40 minutes ago

(April 4th )

Just google her name, and you'll find her occupation as production manager misc crew, listing The Bachelor to her credits.

I found her on facebook. she and her boyfriend are both listed as photographers and production. she states that yesterday she needed a nap and he stated that he was setting up photo shoots for the rest of the month and for the beginning of next month. very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3874027;
    THANK YOU for looking that up, Tigerl!! Can those who saw the FB posts compare this with the info you read. THANKS!!!
    So the posts about Turkey/Tahiti came a week before the the deleted twitter stuff was brought over here. Since the info was brought here, there hasn't been a word from this person. Or the other "cold" person.

Is there a layover in Paris from Iceland to Portugal? Could explain why this person was there if they were with the rest of the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3873678;
    There is a discussion the Media Thread about when Bachelor Pad is starting. n4692uspeculated that Ali's season would end the Monday before the premiere of Bachelor Pad. I think this a possibility since there is not enough time to throw in another DWTS. Taking this into consideration though they also mentioned that her season would have to run for 11 weeks. What do you all think? Ten episodes and one MTA? I think I might have to eat crow if Ali only has 25 guys ... okay please don't hold me to that.
    Bachelor Pad premieres August 9th.