Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

  1. #1521
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    155

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3873940;
    Are we discounting the CH "sighting" in Istanbul then? I can't find where that was reported.... did it turn out to be a mistake or red-herring?
    I am just surprised that the original poster didn't follow up and post here other than to say she messaged her friend regarding which hotel she saw CH at.

  2. #1522
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3873947;
    I see what you mean.. was just reaching.... the numbers/rc's will just have to remain a puzzle. But two countires on the go at once would sure "shake things up" as Ali apparently said she wanted....
    Now - if looking back at Jillian's season - the guys - while in Spain - were in different cities/places - so that is a good possibility as well.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #1523
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Regarding Kasey being 'seen out' on 4/6 - I just see the following and don't believe he could be traveling that distance and then be 'seen out' on the same day - with limited flights and multi time zone changes - I don't believe he left the same day as the RC as well - if it wasn't over til the very weeeee hours of the am - like 5am Iceland time - they would have a rest day before traveling most likely - so - if he was cut - lets just say - on 4/2 - left 4/3 - may have been home by 4/4 - etc and blah blah - and hen seen on 4/6 to me makes alot more sense - OR - he got to Portugal and was cut on a rose or go date and shipped home immediately - just saying

    Iceland to LA - approx 9 hours without stops or any layovers - approx 4400 miles
    Lisbon to LA - approx 11.5 hours without stops or any layovers - approx 5700 miles
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  4. #1524
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    There is one more very good and believable possibility - there may not have been a RC cut since leaving Iceland - and lets say the RC in Iceland was 4/2 - and they went directly to Portugal - and started dates - very well could be rose or go type of dates until down to F4 instead of F6 - which is usually when they stop them - at F6 - usually after that there are no date roses - and just maybe the next RC is around 4/13 or so........

    IF RC on 4/2 - in weeee hours in Iceland
    - 4/3 a rest day
    - 4/4 a travel day to ?Portugal
    - 4/5 - 4/12 - date days (8 - days)
    - 4/13 RC 6-4 cut - outta town on 4/14 and back to US for HTD's
    - well all that would fit for only 1 RC occuring in Portugal - especially if they are extra FD types of dates like Jillian had in Spain
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-09-2010 at 10:32 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #1525
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3873948;
    I am just surprised that the original poster didn't follow up and post here other than to say she messaged her friend regarding which hotel she saw CH at.
    You also have CH tweet on the 6th.
    **4/6 AND CH is back on twitter!!! ...... a little while ago.........''busy guy right now. Will be back on planet earth soon! ''

  6. #1526
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3873963;
    Ther is one more very good and believable possibility - there may not have been a RC cut since leaving Iceland - and lets say the RC in Iceland was 4/2 - and they went directly to Portugal - and started dates - very well could be rose or go type of dates until down to F4 instead of F6 - which is usually when they stop them - at F6 - usually after that there are no date roses - and just maybe the next RC is around 4/13 or so........

    IF RC on 4/2 - in weeee hours - 4/3 a rest day - 4/4 a travel day - dates started 4/5 - 4/12 (8days) - 4/13 RC 6-4 cut - outta town on 4/14 - well all that would fit for only 1 RC occuring in Portugal
    During Jill's season she was giving out roses during dates up until HTDs. Maybe since Ali probably has the same (or more) amount of guys as Jill, she'll be giving out date roses all the way until HTDs.

  7. #1527
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3873969;
    During Jill's season she was giving out roses during dates up until HTDs. Maybe since Ali probably has the same (or more) amount of guys as Jill, she'll be giving out date roses all the way until HTDs.
    CASH - you are right - but........ she gave them out until the F6 cut to F5 - remember she took 5 to HTD's - so pretty much the same
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #1528
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3873972;
    CASH - you are right - but........ she gave them out until the F6 cut to F5 - remember she took 5 to HTD's - so pretty much the same
    LOL
    We're both right then.

  9. #1529
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Just the more that I think of it - leaving NYC on 3/28 for Iceland with 9 guys - with 3 dates - 2 1n1 dates and a group date - with a RC cut to 6 - then off to Portugal for 10 days with the RC cut to 4 at the end on/around 4/13 - makes alot of sense to me - then 4 go to HTD's

    New York to Iceland is about 5.5 hours/2800 miles - doable
    Iceland to Portugal is about 3.75 hours/1800 miles - very doable
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-09-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #1530
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3873980;
    Just the more that I think of it - leaving NYC on 3/28 for Iceland with 9 guys - with 3 dates - 2 1n1 dates and a group date - with a RC cut to 6 - then off to Portugal for 10 days with the RC cut to 4 at the end on/around 4/13 - makes alot of sense to me - then 4 go to HTD's
    10 days for 6 guys...everybody gets a 1-1?
    It doesn't matter, what you said makes sense. Then a week for HTDs, a week for FDs, and a week for LCDs. Puts us with a FRC when? 5/5-5/9 depending on travel time/time differences?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.