Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3873736;
    I just don't see TB coming home from Turkey for HTD and then going back to Portugal. Someone posted that Portugal is midway between Iceland and Turkey and Tahiti is about 11,000 miles from Turkey and Tahiti is about 4,200 miles from LA.

I think their travels will be LA, NYC, Iceland, Turkey, Portugal, US for HTDs, Tahiti for FD & FRC.JMO That just makes more sense to me because of the distances involved. However, I am completely shocked at all this travelling in the first place.
    sorry for the double post.... this doesn't compute with me either, which is why I threw out the idea of there being more guys left after Iceland than expected.... maybe 8 ?.... enough to split into TWO F4 groups.. one goes to Turkey and one to Portugal simultaneously..... each group has to wait a day or two during dates with the other... RC in each locale F4-F2... total of F4 left to take back for HTDs.

Just trying to cover possibility of crew everywhere, CH in Turkey, etc....htd's could still happen with time to spare instead of cancelling.... I'm no experienced sleuther, just wondering !

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3873678;
    There is a discussion the Media Thread about when Bachelor Pad is starting. n4692uspeculated that Ali's season would end the Monday before the premiere of Bachelor Pad. I think this a possibility since there is not enough time to throw in another DWTS. Taking this into consideration though they also mentioned that her season would have to run for 11 weeks. What do you all think? Ten episodes and one MTA? I think I might have to eat crow if Ali only has 25 guys ... okay please don't hold me to that.
    Yes, I was just speculating that Ali's season might end on 8/2/10 if The Bachelor Pad premieres on Monday, 8/09/10. That would make 11 weeks, including the MTA, for her season. Jakes was 9 weeks, including the WTA. If Ali's is just 9 weeks, ABC would have to kill two Monday's in between the shows and that is certainly not time to start another series.

I doubt very much that the crew/guys are split into different countrys due to logistics and way tooo much down time for all involved..............makes no sense to me at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think if they really are going to Tahiti - they need to take a hop to Bora Bora - WHEW - what an absolutely beautiful place......... maybe they do FD's on one and LCD's/FRC on the other - now that would be just awesome
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3873785;
    There were 3 RC in LA before leaving for NYC. Personally, I think Ali started out with more than 25 guys.

RC 1 3/13/10 25/15 or 30/20 LA
    RC 2 3/18/10 15/12 or 20/16 LA
    RC 3 3/22/10 12/9 or 16/12 LA
    Travel 3/23/10
    RC 4 3/27/10 9/6 or 12/9 NYC (let one go on 1:1) RC 11/9
    Travel 3/28/10
    RC 5 4/01/10 6/5 or 9/7 ICELAND
    Travel 4/02/10
    RC 6 4/06/10 5/4 or 7/6 TURKEY
    Travel 4/07/10
    RC 7 4/13/10 5/4 PORTUGAL
    Travel 4/14/10
    HTD 4/16-22
    RC 8 4/23/10 4/3 LA (After HTDs)
    Travel 4/24/10
    FD 4/25-29 TAHITI
    RC 9 4/30 3/2 TAHITI (After FD)
    Travel 5/01/10
    MTP 5/2-3
    LCD 5/4-5
    RC 10 - FRC 5/6/10 TAHITI

That's 10 RCs plus MTA would = 11 weeks 5/24/10 thru 8/02/10.

What do you all think? Ali just had to have had more than 25 guys in order to travel to all these places and have RCs. She would run out of guys long before the trip was over.
    I made some changes and it comes out to 10 RCs plus MTA would equal 11 weeks and Ali's season would end on 8/02/10, which is the week before The Bachelor Pad premieres.

However, I think they stay longer in Turkey and less time in Portugal. If they are in Portugal that long, they would need to have 2 RCs.

If there was a RC on 4/06, one of the guys should have surfaced by now. Ty Brown's facebook is suddenly quiet. Any ideas?

As soon as I posted this, there was a new post. Hey Ty, Billy saw your dad at the golf course today...and all I can say is "You go boy!!" Hee! (If this not allowed I'm sure you guys will let me know.)

I take this to mean Ty is still in the game.
    Last edited by UnRealLife; 04-09-2010 at 08:20 PM.

FORT Fan

In this article that I just found, it claims the filming will go on for 10-14 days. I am not sure if that can help any of the super sleuthers with time frames/scheduling. I am totally lost when it comes to that.

Link: Turisver - Informação para os Profissionais

Google Translate with my bolding:
    U.S. television reality show records scenes in Lisbon

The city of Lisbon and some of the major sights of the capital will serve as the backdrop for U.S. reality show The Bachelorette, ABC television chain, whose average attendance is around 23 million weekly viewers. The São Jorge Castle, the route of tram 28 and the historic town of Sintra are among the scenarios chosen for the ten days of filming, which extend up to 14 days, where ABC will try to capture "the romantic and seductive" of Portuguese capital, Lisbon Tourism informs in a press release.
    "This initiative strengthens the position of the Portuguese capital as one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world, notably thanks to the wealth and quality of supply, natural beauty and versatility of the equipment," considers the Lisbon Tourism.
    To write new scenes of the program, the TV channel made a move to Lisbon delegation comprised 80 people, production team and competitors, which is housed at the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa.
    The reality show The Bachelorette already has a recording of several seasons and is one of the most successful programs in American television, consisting of a format in which young candidates compete in the hope they can be "elected" the heart of the young man who co -stars in the episode, always in the mood for romance.
    The scenes shot in Lisbon go to air in May, broadcast on ABC.
    IM IM
    10/04/2010 10/04/2010

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3873830;
    If there was a RC on 4/06, one of the guys should have surfaced by now. Ty Brown's facebook is suddenly quiet. Any ideas?
    Kasey was back on 4/6...

The RC could have been late 4/5 into the early morning of 4/6

He could have boarded the plane sometime on 4/6

Since Europe is ahead of us time wise he still would have arrived home on 4/6

Just a thought
    Last edited by Noobslueth; 04-09-2010 at 08:27 PM.

With all this traveling, I think the make-up people will have their hands full trying to cover the dark circles under the eyes from fatigue!

Personally, I'm glad that filming will be a few more weeks than usual. That will give Ali more time to maybe really fall for somebody. The only concern I have is with all this travelling, she'll have no energy to feel anything but fatigue.

I'm so glad it looks like we are going to have two extra weeks with her season. This is going to go on almost all summer 5/24 to 8/2. Of course, by then we'll be dying of suspense about who she ends up with. That is if it hasn't been spoiled by that time.