Page 15 of 202 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3848759;
    That's funny because didn't she say she was intimated by Jake's looks?...Was it on Ellen?
    yeah she said it on Jimmy Kimmel LOL
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by jennaluvbach;3848761;
    Is it possible that the 2/28 filming in Newport Beach was actually something related to the Bachelor - Jason & Molly's wedding? Wasn't their wedding held 2/27?
    I'm thinking they could also be filming an opening shot for one of the bachelors - a hometown meet the guy opening night. That was last weekend which was also the "finalizing" weekend.

Now you sleuthers just have to poke around Newport Beach for a candidate. Remember the lifeguard who left first night during Jillian's season? There must be another one out there.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jennaluvbach;3848761;
    Is it possible that the 2/28 filming in Newport Beach was actually something related to the Bachelor - Jason & Molly's wedding? Wasn't their wedding held 2/27?
    jennaluvbach

Respectfully, IMO, it wouldn't be likely that Jolly's wedding had anything happening in Newport Beach. It's about 40 miles from Terranea in Palos Verdes to Newport Beach - under the best circumstances, LRSC could make it in an hour. LA area traffic could make it worse.

For those of you who want to see the wedding venue, here's a link: Luxury California Oceanfront Resorts | Terranea Resort | Eco Resorts in Southern California. Of course, they have a press release about the wedding!

I would agree that one of the bachelors is probably from the Newport Beach area. My youngest son went to high school close by, so we'll see when we get names, if the guy is a bit older (early 30's)*, maybe there's a connection? Stranger things have happened in the name of love!

*Oops, I'm giving away my age!

That's funny because didn't she say she was intimated by Jake's looks?...Was it on Ellen?
    Kimmel actually
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3848439;
    That's fun.... Would Ali's theme song be "Good Problems", "Before Another Heartbreak" or "Heaven Sent Hell Bent"?!

They have from 3/27 to 3/31 to get from Florida to Canada - maybe they'll swing by the Bachelorette on the way? Either NY or CA would work... it would be right at the two-week mark for filming... RyansMommy, where are you with your fabu spreadsheet?
    Concert Dates:

DeAnna & Jessie: EP4 Natasha Benningfield?
    Jason & Jillian: EP2 Robin Thick
    Jillian & Jake: EP2 Martina McBride
    Jake & Ali: EP2 Chicago

The past 3 seasons, the concert date has been during episode 2 with the first 1:1 date and that date became the next Bachelor/ette, (Jillian, Jake, Ali). Funny, huh?

We will have to keep our eye on the first guy who gets a 1:1 date and if they go to a concert. We might know who our next bachelor will be.

She said that on JK. She said something like she was looking for someone who could hold her interest and not just by using their looks. She said looks didn't matter to her. She said she was a little intimidated by Jake's good looks.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3849335;
    Concert Dates:

The past 3 seasons, the concert date has been during episode 2 with the first 1:1 date and that date became the next Bachelor/ette, (Jillian, Jake, Ali). Funny, huh?

We will have to keep our eye on the first guy who gets a 1:1 date and if they go to a concert. We might know who our next bachelor will be.
    Interesting!! I never realized that most of the retreads were the concert dates.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3849335;
    Concert Dates:

Interesting. I never realized that.Well let's see who gets the concert date this time.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3849341;
    She said that on JK. She said something like she was looking for someone who could hold her interest and not just by using their looks. She said looks didn't matter to her. She said she was a little intimidated by Jake's good looks.
    There are way better looking men than Jake. I hope she doesn't give a guy a chance who looks better than Jake.

Do they film intros for all the contestants or do they only do it for the ones that they plan on sticking around for a while?