Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3869404;

Thanks for the info..please share more if you can, if you can't that's OK too, at least hang around & post with us.

Maybe they were in Iceland last week per the "coldest I've ever been" comment from one of the crew members.

It seems strange tht they would go out of the country, then come back for HTDs, then out of the country again for FDs, but anythings possible.
    you do have a point...
    one of her tweets did say something about it snowing.....

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3869406;
    If I'm not mistaken, Jillian's season began filming around 3/12/09 and Ali's on 3/13/09. Jillian's season was still filming when the show began airing on 5/18/09. I think they filmed for about another week after the premiere aired, which would have been about 5/25/09. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Jillian's season didn't start filming until 3/27. The FRC was around 5/25, yes, but they didn't start until 3/27. She had 5 extra guys, which created 2 extra RCs and about 2 extra weeks of filming. Even if Ali has 30 guys, it would only extend filming AT MOST 2 weeks. Which is still way before May 14th.

umm... I may be able to find out where she was April 2. Can anybody else see her pics on FB? There's one of her in a hotel room on 4/2 and there's a bed and lamp that we could try to pinpoint to a hotel.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 04-04-2010 at 03:00 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I can not see them taking more than the f3 to Iceland. I still think those going ahead were just some of the film crew.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3869409;
    Jillian's season didn't start filming until 3/27. The FRC was around 5/25, yes, but they didn't start until 3/27. She had 5 extra guys, which created 2 extra RCs and about 2 extra weeks of filming. Even if Ali has 30 guys, it would only extend filming AT MOST 2 weeks. Which is still way before May 14th.

umm... I may be able to find out where she was April 2. Can anybody else see her pics on FB? There's one of her in a hotel room on 4/2 and there's a bed and lamp that we could try to pinpoint to a hotel.
    I dont see them. I looked at both her profile and her fan page. can you put a copy of it up??

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3869410;
    I can not see them taking more than the f3 to Iceland. I still think those going ahead were just some of the film crew.
    It could be, but if they (Lindsay) were part of the crew going ahead, why would they leave before Ali & the guys got there? it makes total sense to me that they would send some people ahead, but why would they leave again?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3869411;
    I dont see them. I looked at both her profile and her fan page. can you put a copy of it up??
    okay... I think I found the photo you are talking about... it is one she commented on... when I clicked on it she is there in a hotel room with a wrestling belt on. I wonder if they are doing anything with pro wrestlers?? also posted on the same day were photos from Granada....

I just fell upon something bizarrely interesting via production.
    It could simply be a red herring as production people do a lot of freelance and follow other projects:

But--this production person was in NYC --Times Square on March 23rd.
    Next this person mentions being in a land far, far away on March 24th.
    March 29th comments going to Turkey tomorrow. (March 30th)
    This person was in Turkey/Istanbul as of March 31st and remained there until at least April 2nd.
    This person stated they would be "home" by beginning of May and would stop by on the way back from TAHITI.
    Confusion: they comment later being home late April--so some discrepancies of dates.

Again not sure what to make of this. Just thought I would throw it out there.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3869426;
    I just fell upon something bizarrely interesting via production.
    It could simply be a red herring as production people do a lot of freelance and follow other projects:

But--this production person was in NYC --Times Square on March 23rd.
    Next this person mentions being in a land far, far away on March 24th.
    March 29th comments going to Turkey tomorrow. (March 30th)
    This person was in Turkey/Istanbul as of March 31st and remained there until at least April 2nd.
    This person stated they would be "home" by beginning of May and would stop by on the way back from TAHITI.
    Confusion: they comment later being home late April--so some discrepancies of dates.

Again not sure what to make of this. Just thought I would throw it out there.
    I've had my eye on that one, too... And I would love for the show to visit Tahiti.
    BUT...
    I believe that person is on their own travels. Nothing related to the show.
    Also, doesn't this person work in casting? Not filming/production of the show?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3869406;
    If I'm not mistaken, Jillian's season began filming around 3/12/09 and Ali's on 3/13/09. Jillian's season was still filming when the show began airing on 5/18/09. I think they filmed for about another week after the premiere aired, which would have been about 5/25/09. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    This is how I remember it too. I thought the show started airing before filming wrapped. No?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3869436;
    This is how I remember it too. I thought the show started airing before filming wrapped. No?
    I thought the WTA and the After the Final Rose were filmed after the season started airing, but the fianle was always wrapped before?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."