Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

dont know how this all fits in to things but here are a couple of her older posts:

Whatta night.. Funny funny boys :-D I love my life
    11:37 PM Mar 9th via UberTwitter

that was before the m&g so dont know if it has anything to do with our guys
    then there is this:

Todays the day! off to work at the hotel for the next week
    8:06 AM Mar 10th via UberTwitter

now that is about the time we thought the guys should be arriving.

cant wait to get everyones take on it

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3869381;
    dont know how this all fits in to things but here are a couple of her older posts:

then there is this:

I agree. I think her tweet on the 9th about "funny boys" was when she was meeting the guys. Maybe it was when they took the promo shots of all of the bachelors for ABC website. I wonder if maybe her boyfriend (who seems to be a photographer) was the photog for the promo shots. Either way, I do think she may be a good source & a huge thanks to GA for bringing her forward to us. I was just checking departures from the Paris airport, but there are too many to even guess where they're going. One season on the Bach was in Paris, so I don't think they'd go there again..there were a lot of flights leaving to Italy around the 3 hours after they arrived. It's really too soon to tell because they could have a 5 or 6 hour layover. Hopefully she'll tweet again soon.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3869385;
    I agree. I think her tweet on the 9th about "funny boys" was when she was meeting the guys. Maybe it was when they took the promo shots of all of the bachelors for ABC website. I wonder if maybe her boyfriend (who seems to be a photographer) was the photog for the promo shots. Either way, I do think she may be a good source & a huge thanks to GA for bringing her forward to us. I was just checking departures from the Paris airport, but there are too many to even guess where they're going. One season on the Bach was in Paris, so I don't think they'd go there again..there were a lot of flights leaving to Italy around the 3 hours after they arrived. It's really too soon to tell because they could have a 5 or 6 hour layover. Hopefully she'll tweet again soon.
    here is a thought... we know that ali and crew have been MIA for the past week... what are the chances that they were on HTD... and now are on their way to FD and then on to iceland??

FORT Regular

also, with her saying that

Cuz I'm leaving on a jet plane.. Don't know when ill be back again... Wait, yes I do - may 14th :-P
    7:32 AM Mar 23rd via UberTwitter

how does the 14th figure into the production schedule IF we figure HTD were this past week, she is at a layover heading to FD and then iceland??

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3869391;
    also, with her saying that

Cuz I'm leaving on a jet plane.. Don't know when ill be back again... Wait, yes I do - may 14th :-P
    7:32 AM Mar 23rd via UberTwitter

how does the 14th figure into the production schedule IF we figure HTD were this past week, she is at a layover heading to FD and then iceland??
    It really doesn't work. Jillian's season started a few days after Ali's & even with the extra guys & location, she was finished by the end of April. Maybe Lindsay is planning on staying a little longer. I don't see any need for production to stay after Ali & her F1 leave & the show wraps.

Chris H's last tweet was the afternoon of April 2. It was just wishing everyone a Happy Easter weekend. He's been silent so far this weekend.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3869390;
    here is a thought... we know that ali and crew have been MIA for the past week... what are the chances that they were on HTD... and now are on their way to FD and then on to iceland??
    They were not on HTD last week...they were out of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3869381;

then there is this:

A friend of one of "our" guys said he was leaving on 3/9 for LA, so she could have meant "our" guys. If it is indeed she is talking about them, I like her "funny, funny boys" statement. This might be a better season than we thought.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HrtString;3869396;
    where out of the country? and where are they headed from paris? would they take that many out of the country only to fly back and then back out of the country again?

Quote Originally Posted by HrtString;3869396;

Thanks for the info..please share more if you can, if you can't that's OK too, at least hang around & post with us.

Maybe they were in Iceland last week per the "coldest I've ever been" comment from one of the crew members.

It seems strange tht they would go out of the country, then come back for HTDs, then out of the country again for FDs, but anythings possible.

ETA: it does tie in with Lindsay's comments from last week that they could have been in Iceland.

Ugh jetlag sucks!
    3:34 AM Mar 25th via UberTwitter

Its snowing!
    2:45 PM Mar 28th via UberTwitter

March madness is mustache month here... Everyone is tom selack fans lol
    7:23 PM Mar 30th via UberTwitter

Most amazing experience ever!
    7:54 AM Apr 2nd via UberTwitter

There was also an arrival from Iceland to Paris at 12:54 which would also tie into her being at the airport.

March was also Mustache Month in Iceland to raise cancer awareness. I think Ali & her guys were in Iceland last week.

Yay!! Did we actually find something?? The schedule this season is really confusing. But I think we now know why everything has been so quiet lately. I think the pic of the guys loading into the van was them going to the airport to head to Iceland.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 04-04-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3869393;
    It really doesn't work. Jillian's season started a few days after Ali's & even with the extra guys & location, she was finished by the end of April. Maybe Lindsay is planning on staying a little longer. I don't see any need for production to stay after Ali & her F1 leave & the show wraps.

Chris H's last tweet was the afternoon of April 2. It was just wishing everyone a Happy Easter weekend. He's been silent so far this weekend.
    If I'm not mistaken, Jillian's season began filming around 3/12/09 and Ali's on 3/13/09. Jillian's season was still filming when the show began airing on 5/18/09. I think they filmed for about another week after the premiere aired, which would have been about 5/25/09. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.