Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Taking a break from morning chores and was just thinking about the time Ali and guys are spending in NY.

I'm just gonna make a wish list of my own and if MF and Co. view this site please give it some consideration if it hasn't happened already.

1. Ali arrives in NYC to JayZ and Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind" playing in the background as the plane lands.

2. Ali does her photo shoot with some amazing backgrounds of NYC, South Street Seaport, Statue of Liberty etc.

3. Ali and date at the preview of American Idiot or Rock of Ages (also near the Minskoff Theatre and owned by the same Co.) More hip and modern than Lion King.

4. Date atop the Empire State Building, ala Sleepless in Seattle style: "What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?"

5. Date at Belvedere Castle in Central Park. That of course is part of the scavenger hunt and where winner ends up. (We surmise this may have happened).

6. Group date at Chelsea Studios, all learn some dance routine. Could be fun to watch.

7. Fly to Boston for the opening of the Red Sox and Yankee game.

8. Last but not least, a walk near World Trade Center, more solemn part of the show but should be included.

Anyone have a wish list of their own?

FORT Newbie

The schedule seems a little goofy to me. I wonder if with Easter being sunday Sunday could production have taken a break? Ali is only a short distance from her parents home. she maybe slipped up to Mass. for the weekend and will start HTDs from there Monday.

For all we know Ali has sent two or three home from 1 on 1 dates and they are already down to the F4. The F4 could have also gone home to get ready for these dates. If the HTDs are scattered all over the country there could be travel days beyween each one ending up back in NYC for flight to Iceland next weekend.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3868911;
    Taking a break from morning chores and was just thinking about the time Ali and guys are spending in NY.

I'm just gonna make a wish list of my own and if MF and Co. view this site please give it some consideration if it hasn't happened already.

1. Ali arrives in NYC to JayZ and Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind" playing in the background as the plane lands.

2. Ali does her photo shoot with some amazing backgrounds of NYC, South Street Seaport, Statue of Liberty etc.

3. Ali and date at the preview of American Idiot or Rock of Ages (also near the Minskoff Theatre and owned by the same Co.) More hip and modern than Lion King.

4. Date atop the Empire State Building, ala Sleepless in Seattle style: "What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?"

5. Date at Belvedere Castle in Central Park. That of course is part of the scavenger hunt and where winner ends up. (We surmise this may have happened).

6. Group date at Chelsea Studios, all learn some dance routine. Could be fun to watch.

8. Last but not least, a walk near World Trade Center, more solemn part of the show but should be included.

#1 doubt it I think Ali flew in to New Jersey.
    #2 This is a real possibility.
    #3 Don't think so. The light needed to film would be disrutive tothe show unless it was a dress rehersal.
    #4 Probably happened.
    #5 Probably happened Either that or a group picnic in Strawberry Fields.
    #6 Here we could have a DWTS tie in. Max just opened a studio in SoHo.
    #7 Are you kidding me? That game has been sold out since last year. Even Fleiss deoesn't have enough money to get a Bostonian to give up their seat.
    #8 Without a doubt this is on the schedule. I think every American who visits NYC goes there at least once.

I don't have a wish list, but yours sounds better than the show!

I want the show to be changed in a lot of ways though.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltT60;3868961;
    #1 doubt it I think Ali flew in to New Jersey.
    #2 This is a real possibility.
    #3 Don't think so. The light needed to film would be disrutive tothe show unless it was a dress rehersal.
    #4 Probably happened.
    #5 Probably happened Either that or a group picnic in Strawberry Fields.
    #6 Here we could have a DWTS tie in. Max just opened a studio in SoHo.
    #7 Are you kidding me? That game has been sold out since last year. Even Fleiss deoesn't have enough money to get a Bostonian to give up their seat.
    #8 Without a doubt this is on the schedule. I think every American who visits NYC goes there at least once.
    I would certainly think this would be on the schedule, but they didn't go to ground Zero during Charlie's season in 2005 and they filmed that season in NYC. I think Jen's season was there as well, and they didn't go then either. TPTB might have let the guys go on their own when they weren't on dates. I would like that to be part of a date, even if it was brief.

I really wish they would visit/do things in her home state like #7 or go to the North End (like Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz did in the new movie Knight and Day). That would be awesome! BTW WaltT60...Not all Bostonians hold onto their tickets...for a mere $1258/ticket Fleiss could get a couple of seats above the dugout through StubHub

I am going to throw this out there, I have no intention of checking it out further, so if anyone wants to take a shot here is it. I started following lindsayvacek on twitter before I lost interest in this season. Here's why.

Off to work for another day of planning the show you all love "The Bachelor"... Well, actually "The Bachelorette" this season :-P
    11:04 AM Mar 3rd via UberTwitter
    Enjoyed a nice weekend at home.. The last one ill get until May lol let's do this!
    11:50 AM Mar 8th via UberTwitter
    Reply Retweet
    Sat, Sun, Monday - on a plane Tuesday - eek! So much to do! Anyone wanna do some shopping for me? Ill pay! Lol
    12:40 PM Mar 20th via UberTwitter
    Cuz I'm leaving on a jet plane.. Don't know when ill be back again... Wait, yes I do - may 14th :-P
    11:32 AM Mar 23rd via UberTwitter
    Its snowing!
    3:45 PM Mar 28th via
    Most amazing experience ever!
    8:54 AM Apr 2nd
    and this one is what peaked my interest

Sitting in the Paris airport.. Eating a pain du chocolat .. Mmmmmmm
    40 minutes ago
    (April 4th )

Just google her name, and you'll find her occupation as production manager misc crew, listing The Bachelor to her credits.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 04-04-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3869329;
    I am going to throw this out there, I have no intention of checking it out further, so if anyone wants to take a shot here is it. I started following lindsayvacek on twitter before I lost interest in this season. Here's why.

(April 4th )

Just google her name, and you'll find her occupation as production manager misc crew, listing The Bachelor to her credits.
    Great find GA!! We've missed you here. I'll certainly start following her. I hope you come back for the season with us.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3869329;

(April 4th )

I found her on facebook. she and her boyfriend are both listed as photographers and production. she states that yesterday she needed a nap and he stated that he was setting up photo shoots for the rest of the month and for the beginning of next month. very interesting.

If she's in Paris eating at the airport, she could be there for a layover going somewhere else. Greece maybe?? She could also be going ahead of the rest of the crews because the HTDs should be coming up next.

ETA: I checked the airport arrivals & flights arrived from LA around 1:50 pm & NY around 12:38 at CDG.

She was supposedly eating at the airport between 2-3 pm. Twitter isn't very specific about the times right now.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 04-04-2010 at 01:10 PM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow