Taking a break from morning chores and was just thinking about the time Ali and guys are spending in NY.
I'm just gonna make a wish list of my own and if MF and Co. view this site please give it some consideration if it hasn't happened already.
1. Ali arrives in NYC to JayZ and Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind" playing in the background as the plane lands.
2. Ali does her photo shoot with some amazing backgrounds of NYC, South Street Seaport, Statue of Liberty etc.
3. Ali and date at the preview of American Idiot or Rock of Ages (also near the Minskoff Theatre and owned by the same Co.) More hip and modern than Lion King.
4. Date atop the Empire State Building, ala Sleepless in Seattle style: "What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?"
5. Date at Belvedere Castle in Central Park. That of course is part of the scavenger hunt and where winner ends up. (We surmise this may have happened).
6. Group date at Chelsea Studios, all learn some dance routine. Could be fun to watch.
7. Fly to Boston for the opening of the Red Sox and Yankee game.
8. Last but not least, a walk near World Trade Center, more solemn part of the show but should be included.
Anyone have a wish list of their own?