Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3868507;
    "Contestants are not allowed to use the internet, telephone, tv or any other methods of communication with the outside world while they are on the show. That is unless they are given special permission like Ed during Jillian's season was."

I'm quite aware of that. I meant that usually once they go home, they start communicating again, as you point out. Since they haven't this season, maybe there are stricter rules preventing them from contact after they get home. That's all I was suggesting.

Furthermore, I would have expected that some of the early returns, that we didn't discover intitially, would have surfaced by now given the amount of attention we are paying to social websites, if there weren't stricter rules.
    Sorry, I misunderstood you. I imagine a lot of these guys don't hang out on the internet and some of them actually may have followed the rules and didn't tell anyone, besides maybe parents, that they were going to be on the show. I don't know if there are any rules regarding the use of the internet after they have left the show. That would be a little much for TPTB to try & make them stay off the internet.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-02-2010 at 07:08 PM.

FORT Fan

I am hesitant to post this as my last Twitter sleuthing was a dead end, but a female musician just posted this 2 hours ago on Twitter:

"shooting a dating reality show today at the Zoo...hope he's cute!"

Her location is listed as New Orleans. Since we really have had very little information, maybe someone wants to look into this further? A home town date location? I did ask the musician if it was for an ABC reality TV show. Maybe another dead end--we'll see.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3868590;
    I am hesitant to post this as my last Twitter sleuthing was a dead end, but a female musician just posted this 2 hours ago on Twitter:

"shooting a dating reality show today at the Zoo...hope he's cute!"

Her location is listed as New Orleans. Since we really have had very little information, maybe someone wants to look into this further? A home town date location? I did ask the musician if it was for an ABC reality TV show. Maybe another dead end--we'll see.
    Well, we have nothing else to work on, so we might as well give it a try!

Aren't most "home town dates" somewhat planned by the guy though? I looked at her bio, and it said that she "moved to Tennessee with her husband in 2000". That would put Ty in the mix, but then again, I would think she would KNOW Ty if this was a HTD. With her saying "hope he's cute", I don't think its a HTD (if its even for this show).

Another question for the experts out there.....when Ali went on the Ellen show, weren't they in New Orleans at the time due to Mardi Gras? Perhaps the producers and/or Ali "discovered" this musician there?

Wishful thinking.....

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3868428;
    I can't believe that we have hit a wall here, and everything has come to a stop. These last few weeks before the show starts are gonna seem like forever. Makes me feel real sad.
    Don't feel sad. There's nothing to be sad about. This is just how it goes in the 'off-season'. We gets bits of info and then nothing. We're actually doing a LOT better at this point than in past seasons:

We have 6, possibly 7, guys ID'd as contestants. (most of them gorgeous and sweethearts)
    We have the first week of dates (Ep2) figured out.
    We have real time pics of the guys in the first limo in the hotel lobby before the M&G. (first time for FORT)
    We have info on the FD location (and proof that some crew is already there preparing for the cast).
    We placed a contestant's elimination at 11-9.
    We have backside pics of 7 of the F11(F12?), and 5 of the F9.
    We have pics of Ali looking absolutely fab all over NYC.

We will have screencaps to work with in a month.That's how we figure the whole thing out anyways. More guys will come out of the woodwork. Their names will be released in 6 weeks or so. Then we'll be able to get even MORE info about them.

There's nothing to fret about. We've got what we need for now. Think of the stall in info now as the calm before the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by JDeWalt;3868595;
    Well, we have nothing else to work on, so we might as well give it a try!

Aren't most "home town dates" somewhat planned by the guy though? I looked at her bio, and it said that she "moved to Tennessee with her husband in 2000". That would put Ty in the mix, but then again, I would think she would KNOW Ty if this was a HTD. With her saying "hope he's cute", I don't think its a HTD (if its even for this show).

Another question for the experts out there.....when Ali went on the Ellen show, weren't they in New Orleans at the time due to Mardi Gras? Perhaps the producers and/or Ali "discovered" this musician there?

Wishful thinking.....
    That musician was in New Orleans last night, I'm pretty sure she's still there today. And even if it was in Nashville, it's not like she'd automatically know Ty because he lives there, too. There's hundreds of wannabe musicians in that city and no way they ALL know of each other.

IF this is for Bach, then it's gotta be a HTD. With a possible 9-5ish RC on Wed, today would be the HTD day. Only if they went down to 5, though. No way they'd have 6 HTDs, too many.

And to answer your question about Ali on Ellen, that was in LA. The set was decorated for Mardi Gras, but they weren't in New Orleans.

After a little more searching, I don't think the show this girl is doing has anything to do with the Bach. I found a casting call for a show called 'First Date' in New Orleans and it said they nailed down the zoo as one of the locations. I think she's one of the contestants and is the one going on a date, hence the "I hope he's cute" remark.

FORT Fan

Great find. Thanks for clarifying that.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3868702;
    Don't feel sad. There's nothing to be sad about. This is just how it goes in the 'off-season'. We gets bits of info and then nothing. We're actually doing a LOT better at this point than in past seasons:

We have 6, possibly 7, guys ID'd as contestants. (most of them gorgeous and sweethearts)
    We have real time pics of the guys in the first limo in the hotel lobby before the M&G. (first time for FORT)
    We have info on the FD location (and proof that some crew is already there preparing for the cast).We placed a contestant's elimination at 11-9.

We will have screencaps to work with in a month.That's how we figure the whole thing out anyways. More guys will come out of the woodwork. Their names will be released in 6 weeks or so. Then we'll be able to get even MORE info about them.

There's nothing to fret about. We've got what we need for now. Think of the stall in info now as the calm before the storm.
    cash, this is a great little recap..... I've missed a couple days... is it still Iceland your're referring to, for FD's?

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3868746;
    cash, this is a great little recap..... I've missed a couple days... is it still Iceland your're referring to, for FD's?
    I believe the FD's are still going to be in Iceland.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3868702;

We have info on the FD location (and proof that some crew is already there preparing for the cast).
    We placed a contestant's elimination at 11-9.

Thanks for summing it all up. You are absolutely right. The west coast and east coast did a great job in gathering up info.

Do you think that Ali and crew are still on the east coast or went somewhere else before the HTD's begin.