Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3868042;
    Cash - given that they have left NYC and there is other evidence that they are "very cold," do you think they are in Iceland now?
    I think 9 guys is a lot of guys to take to Iceland. But they could be anywhere.

Also, Iceland is a long trip. Wherever they went, they still had time to do three dates Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and a RC last night on Wed. So I don't think they're in Iceland.

Any hint as to where Ali and the guys went?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3868048;
    I think 9 guys is a lot of guys to take to Iceland. But they could be anywhere.

Also, Iceland is a long trip. Wherever they went, they still had time to do three dates Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and a RC last night on Wed. So I don't think they're in Iceland.
    There's nothing new on twitter.com/iceicebieber (she's the one who said the plan was to "stalk" them in Iceland).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3868047;
    KASH - that would definitely jive with being in Iceland - with temps hovering around low 30's during the day and low to mid 20's at night - for some - who have never been in the north for winter weather/temps - it could well be ''coldest I've ever been'' LOL

NYC on tues may have been rainy - but not real cold.

So - I take it that you are NOT referring to any of the cast - just a production person from your post above - so - the cast could actually still be on US tera-firma still.............
    Exactly.
    And this person I am referring to is from the NYC area to begin with--Sat had wind chill factors here of 18 and I am pretty sure this person hung with friends/family on Sat.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3868049;
    Any hint as to where Ali and the guys went?
    There are so many places they could have gone on the east coast, unless something specific comes up--it's basically speculating.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3868054;
    Exactly.
    And this person I am referring to is from the NYC area to begin with--Sat had wind chill factors here of 18 and I am pretty sure this person hung with friends/family on Sat.
    KASH - but your recent posts are indicating that the comment refers to NOW - TODAY - not over the past weekend - correct?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3868060;
    KASH - but your recent posts are indicating that the comment refers to NOW - TODAY - not over the past weekend - correct?!?
    There were a couple things this person referred to.
    1) being the coldest ever been. This was dated TODAY.
    2) being very cold a few days ago--the 27th--however, with further investigating the 27th happens to refer to being with several hometown buddies--hometown being Jersey area. And it was very cold that day.

SO--first comes chronologically statement 2(above), then several days later the person recants and makes statement 1(above) to indicate he is even colder!!
    So I would think he has moved on from NYC area on Saturday to a much colder climate that is being commented on today. (04/01/10)
    When the specific move date occurred? Sometime after Sat and before today!

Hope that makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3868044;
    The "they" being referred to are not Ali and the bachelors. "They" are production. "They" could be doing some scouting in Iceland. Sometimes that takes place prior to the cast being there by days/weeks.
    And actually it was singular--not plural.
    Thanks for the clarification!

I am just itchin to know how you got this info, but figure you need to protect your sources!!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3868065;
    There were a couple things this person referred to.
    1) being the coldest ever been. This was dated TODAY.
    2) being very cold a few days ago--the 27th--however, with further investigating the 27th happens to refer to being with several hometown buddies--hometown being Jersey area. And it was very cold that day.

SO--first comes chronologically statement 2(above), then several days later the person recants and makes statement 1(above) to indicate he is even colder!!
    So I would think he has moved on from NYC area on Saturday to a much colder climate that is being commented on today. (04/01/10)
    When the specific move date occurred? Sometime after Sat and before today!

Hope that makes more sense.
    Then I take it that this person is colder NOW then they were on sat - which can only mean that this person is most likely in Iceland - because - everywhere in the northeast US and Canada (including the top of Mt Washington) is warmer today - with the exception of Iceland (which is neither US/Canada haha) - which is alot colder today...................LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3868069;
    Then I take it that this person is colder NOW then they were on sat - which can only mean that this person is most likely in Iceland - because - everywhere in the northeast US and Canada (including the top of Mt Washington) is warmer today - with the exception of Iceland (which is neither US/Canada haha) - which is alot colder today...................LOL
    Yeah, I think production is doing some pre taping scouting in Iceland.
    I don't think Ali or the cast are there yet--my opinion, not fact.