Page 11 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3846712;
    There has been some talk offline about a spoiler site but without RS info - is this practical? Is anyone interested?
    There are two Threads now, One is Sleuthing, this one here that we are in now, its strictly for sleuthing. To sleuth out who the potential contestants are, filming / locations discussions, etc all information that is normally obtained by sleuthing efforts.

There is another thread called Spoilers. The Mods have a Thread titled Essential Reading for that thread.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3846777;
    The Mod Team has addressed this issue in post #92. There is a Sleuthing forum and a separate Spoilers forum.
    Ahhh. Thanks, pajamasam, and all the mods! We'll do what we can to bring the sleuthing back!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3846654;
    Do we know where Jen's apartment and the guys' apartments were located in NYC? Perhaps we could start there in the upcoming weeks to monitor activity. Also, it's baseball season soon. Perhaps a trip to Yankees Stadium, a la Deanna, is in the lineup.

Do we know other hobbies/interests of Ali's, aside from wine, that'll give us hints towards dates?
    Bite your tongue! Ali is a Mass. girl and there's no way a member of Red Sox Nation would end up in Yankees' Stadium unless they're playing the Sox!!! :nono Now, if they can get tickets to a Sox/Yankees game, then that would be cool. I would love to see them have a date or two in Williamstown--it's such a cool, laidback college town. Or Boston -- so many fun places to go there. [Psst -- PTB -- if you're looking for fun date locations, let me know! I'm chock full of them in the New England area!! ]

Someone mentioned wakeboarding--wakeboarding is just like snowboarding so I bet that's Ali's version of snowboarding in the warm weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3846789;
    Some dates could be basketball related since she managed a team.
    Too bad they're taping this so late in college b-ball season -- Syracuse is ranked #1 right now...
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 03-03-2010 at 09:52 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Off to work for another day of planning the show you all love "The Bachelor"... Well, actually "The Bachelorette" this season :-P
    about 10 hours ago via UberTwitter
    Reply Retweet So tired - just leaving work.. Long day of updating and re-doing grids and charts... The 14 hour days are just starting...
    about 22 hours ago via UberTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3845569;
    There is a guy on you tube who claims that ABC contacted him in September about being on the bachelorette... he doesn't seem like Ali's type.

Here is one of the articles about NYC
    EXCLUSIVE! 'The Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Will Be Film NYC! - The Bachelorette Gossip
    We don’t know if they will be in the Big Apple the entire time, but sources say Ali and her new gang of guys are planning to film at least part of the show in New York!
    There isn't any reason to believe at this point, that the mansion won't be used again is there? The article says part of the show and how reliable is this source, does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3847114;
    There isn't any reason to believe at this point, that the mansion won't be used again is there? The article says part of the show and how reliable is this source, does anyone know?
    Probably not too reliable ... it was ones of those Hollywood life articles. I originally guessed that New York would be the place they go between leaving the mansion and the HTDs.
    Last edited by Noobslueth; 03-03-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3847023;
    Bite your tongue! Ali is a Mass. girl and there's no way a member of Red Sox Nation would end up in Yankees' Stadium unless they're playing the Sox!!! :nono Now, if they can get tickets to a Sox/Yankees game, then that would be cool.]
    Consider it bitten, cantstop

Here's some scoopage from the NYTimes about the guys' brownstone during Jen's season:

'The Bachelorette,'' ABC. Mondays at 9 p.m. beginning Jan. 10. The dating franchise picked New York over Malibu for the first time, as 25 men compete for the love of Jen Schefft, a popular contestant from the third ''Bachelor.''
    Address: Brownstone, West Village.
    Specs: Five floors. Three bedrooms, six bathrooms. Four outdoor terraces. Living room large enough for a rose ceremony.
    East vs. West: ''In Los Angeles, there's sprawling mansions with land and swimming pools and horse stables, and it was a very different experience in New York,'' said Lisa Levenson, the show's co-executive producer. ''Though it was a multimillion-dollar brownstone, it's still limited space. It's vertical living.''
    15 Men, 3 Bedrooms: ''These are grown men sleeping on little twin beds,'' Ms. Levenson said. ''Nowhere to put their suitcases, fighting over who gets to use the iron for their shirt. They're all vying for the same woman, and they're literally competing to use the shower.''
    Inhibitions shed: ''They forget all about the cameras, even during the make-out sessions,'' said Mike Fleiss, the executive producer.
    Later use: Converted back to private residence.
    Square feet per single man: approximately 360.

DIRECTIONS: HABITATS; 3BR, 14 Models - New York Times

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3846849;
    Read on a thread from last season that Ali played co-ed soccer (maybe in college). Will Harlem Globetrotters be involved like they did in Jillian's season?
    I guarantee they will still be putting her in bikini's an sexy outfits...that's what this show is ALL about! She's probably working out and dieting as we speak up to filming...they did with Jillian and gave her a makeover. I thought Jill looked so different..they darkened and styled her hair differently, got her really tanned, and gave her a trainer. CAn't wait to see what they do with Ali's hair...she always seemed like she never knew what to do with it...

I know Jen and Charlie's seasons were filmed in NY, but I hope they're not filming the entire season there. If they start filming in Mid/late March the weather is a huge factor (and the North East has had a terrible winter this year). I'd rather see them start in LA then do a pre-Fantasy trip to NY (ala Jillian's Spain dates) maybe when they're down to 9-6 - that would put them there in mid/late April.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Originally Posted by seeker
    Read on a thread from last season that Ali played co-ed soccer (maybe in college). Will Harlem Globetrotters be involved like they did in Jillian's season?
    Well that's interesting. The FIFA World Cup is this year starting June 11th in South Africa. Maybe an appearance from David Bekham or one of the Team USA World Cup yummy guys can make an appearance.

Did Ali mention during Jake's season that she still plays soccer?