Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3867588;
    Melissa got 2 1:1's in Jason's season and so did Kirsten? (F2) got 2 1:1's with Andrew Firestone. The other girls were not happy either time, just like they were not happy when Ali got a 2nd date with Jake. I guess I wouldn't be happy either. In Jason and Jake's seasons, all the other girls had had 1:1's, but during Andrew's they had not.
    The interesting thing about the second 1-1 during Andrew's season is that it was with Kirsten F2 who was given a really bad edit.

Therefore, the second 1-1 is not always indicative of the winner (Melissa) or a frontrunner (Ali) who many thought would have been F1 if she had stayed.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

Sorry, folks. There is NOTHING CONCRETE about Ali and her guys going to Bermuda. It's pure speculation. We were trying to figure out the numbers of guys left, and it was suggested that maybe if she started with as many as Jillian did, that they would add another set of FDs. I suggested Bermuda would be a good location since they're already in the northeast and Bermuda is in the Atlantic, (sort of) on the way to Iceland. That's all. Nothing has been sleuthed to suggest Ali and her guys are going to Bermuda.

MayJ, we went to Bermuda on our honeymoon 20 years ago and walked through a moongate for good luck. It was really cool and sort of magical -- well, everything is magical on your honeymoon, isn't it?! I agree, it would be ideal for a FRC.

Okay, here is what I am thinking. Some of the dates were held here at the Chelsea Studios:Broadway Bodies)

Would be a fun one to watch on the show and I think Ali, was a member of some hip hop club in college.

Can you imagine the guys and Ali, doing this on TV for a date.

Maybe that is where the van was headed.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3867625;
    Okay, here is what I am thinking. Some of the dates were held here at the Chelsea Studios:Broadway Bodies)

Would be a fun one to watch on the show and I think Ali, was a member of some hip hop club in college.

Can you imagine the guys and Ali, doing this on TV for a date.

Maybe that is where the van was headed.
    Where/when did it say they filmed at the Chelsea Studios?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3867629;
    Where/when did it say they filmed at the Chelsea Studios?
    Oh, I'm sorry, I'm only guessing here. I am trying to figure out what they did with all the guys here for dates. It is pure conjecture on my part.

I am a wishful thinker and would love a show filled with new ideas or at least more current ideas. I know Ali, was a member of a hip hop club in college and thought maybe some dates were at the Chelsea Studio, just like I would have loved it if Ali were to have gone to see American Idiot or maybe this coming Sunday go to the Boston Red Sox opener at Fenway where they will be playing the Yankees.

But that is my wish list.

FORT Fan

Do we know if they are still filming in the NY area? There was a tweet from a DJ (DJJimmyDe) posted 3 hours ago:
    "Great. They start filming reality show at work tonite & i dressed LIKE SH... i had no idea..."

I think he works at AJ's Go-Go Lounge in Secaucus, NY. I have no clue if this would even be a venue that would be considered for a date.

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3867752;
    Do we know if they are still filming in the NY area? There was a tweet from a DJ (DJJimmyDe) posted 3 hours ago:
    "Great. They start filming reality show at work tonite & i dressed LIKE SH... i had no idea..."

I think he works at AJ's Go-Go Lounge in Secaucus, NY. I have no clue if this would even be a venue that would be considered for a date.
    Do you mean Secaucus, NJ?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3867763;
    Do you mean Secaucus, NJ?
    Yes, sorry about the typo.

Um - that's a gentlemen's bar...I don't think she's filming there.

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3867767;
    Yes, sorry about the typo.
    No problem. Just thought it might have been a place in upstate NY.

Hmm... trying to think of what they could be doing in Secaucus.