Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

I wonder if Ali will give someone (2) 1-1 dates, like she got with Jake. That surprised everyone, because no one had ever gotten (2) 1-1 dates before. So she got the first big date, and the last San Francisco date as well, before the HTD. So my thought is the last day of dates there might not be any roses give out till the rc. And the person who has the last 1-1 date, just might be one of the four HTD's. Does that make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3867452;
    I wonder if Ali will give someone (2) 1-1 dates, like she got with Jake. That surprised everyone, because no one had ever gotten (2) 1-1 dates before. So she got the first big date, and the last San Francisco date as well, before the HTD. So my thought is the last day of dates there might not be any roses give out till the rc. And the person who has the last 1-1 date, just might be one of the four HTD's. Does that make sense.
    Melissa on Jason's season had 2 1 on 1's...

Beach/Blimp date
    House boat date in Seattle

Now that I think about it... Was it warm on Sunday? They might have been headed down to Jackson, NJ to go to Six Flags Great Adventure. The park isn't open yet so they wouldn't have to close the park... Just pay to have a few workers to run the rides.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3867360;
    Remember also that several times Fliess has taken them to Hawaii. I certainly don't know the distance, but would it be warmer. Or which is closest to Iceland that would be warmer.
    I think we were fooling around with the Bermuda idea because someone suggested it was least out-of-the-way to/from NY-Iceland... the "right ocean".... given the tight filming schedule. Also, Ali would not likely mind the chilly weather since she seems at home in cooler climates.... that's why I was wondering if anyone knew whether Iceland was her idea?

Just musing.... then some posters said they'd look into the possibility, and because I've never been there I was struck by pics of something I'd never heard of before... a Bermuda MOONGATE overlooking the ocean.... and thought what a spot for a FRC....sigh

Has anyone seen them.... such a romantic cultural legend surrounding them...seems tailor-made
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-31-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: typo

I have some catching up to do. Game girl Ali, is not going to Iceland? There are more than 9 men left? Ali, and dates are going to The Red Sox vs Yankee opener game at Fenway Park (awesome)? FRC in Bermuda?

So much has changed in 24 hours.

Can someone please fill me in.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3867335;
    Didn't Jason take 3 girls to that Radio station ?
    It was in the Seattle episode where Melissa got a 2nd 1 on 1 date and Stephanie got a 1 on 1 date too.
    No, In Seattle Jason had 5 girls left. He took Melissa on an 2nd 1:1 date, Naomi on a 1:1 date and a group date of 3 girls which included Molly, Jillian and Stephanie.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3867345;
    I thought the RC on 3/27 went from 11 to 9. If 4 or 5 are getting into the van for a group date would that leave 4 or 5 inside? How would that work for dates after the group? I admit I'm getting totally lost in how many guys are there, are gone and are still breathing
    Personally, I think there are 5 guys in the photo and if there are 9 left, that would mean 4 stayed behind. They could be going on a 2:1 date and 2 1:1 dates. As we saw in SF with Jake, there is time for 4 dates in an episode.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I believe speculation was on Bermuda for the FRC...IF Iceland is being used as Spain was and Ali has extra men (assuming the 11-9 info is correct) -- that could put them at Bermuda during May. And the averages for Bermuda in May are mid-70's with the lows at night being 68ish -- sounds like perfect Spring weather for a Northern girl.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3867476;
    Melissa on Jason's season had 2 1 on 1's...

Beach/Blimp date
    House boat date in Seattle
    Short memory. Yes you are correct. She also go a htd as well.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3867452;
    Melissa got 2 1:1's in Jason's season and so did Kirsten? (F2) got 2 1:1's with Andrew Firestone. The other girls were not happy either time, just like they were not happy when Ali got a 2nd date with Jake. I guess I wouldn't be happy either. In Jason and Jake's seasons, all the other girls had had 1:1's, but during Andrew's they had not.