Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3867255;
    I have been to Bermuda many times. Bermuda is not warm in April. It is not like the Carribean--it's in the Atlantic. I'm not saying it's freezing, but it's closer to the coast of the Carolinas than Florida and at this time of year, the Carolinas can still be chilly where Florida--well, is Florida.
    have you seen a MOONGATE I was referring to upthread? Can't you picture the FRC in one of those overlooking the ocean.... even if she had to wear some gorgeous shawl for the cool temp, or had to cuddle in some warm F1 arms.......sigh

If it's a bit on the cool side, I don't think Ali would mind since she seems at home in cooler climes... BTW, did anyone have an answer to whether Iceland was her idea?
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-31-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3867227;
    If Ali really does have 9 guys left after the 3/27 RC, those guys getting in the van could be going on a group date and the other guys are in the hotel waiting for their dates in the next day or two.
    This is what I am thinking as well. Have they ever had a 3-1 date before? My memory is terrible right now.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3867331;
    This is what I am thinking as well. Have they ever had a 3-1 date before? My memory is terrible right now.
    Didn't Jason take 3 girls to that Radio station ?
    It was in the Seattle episode where Melissa got a 2nd 1 on 1 date and Stephanie got a 1 on 1 date too.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

I think there are at least 4 maybe Bachelors in that picture - if we go with 5 - that leaves 6 inside

Then there can be a 1-1 or 2-1 date and another group date.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3867269;
    have you seen a MOONGATE I was referring to upthread? Can't you picture the FRC in one of those overlooking the ocean.... even if she had to wear some gorgeous shawl for the cool temp, or had to cuddle in some warm F1 arms.......sigh

If it's a bit on the cool side, I don't think Ali would mind since she seems at home in cooler climes... BTW, did anyone have an answer to whether Iceland was her idea?
    I would far rather go back to Bermuda than any of the "islands". That is why I have gone back so many times--but Bermuda is very cool at this time of year. Not to mention breezy. That would not preclude going here--I just see other options for the show.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3867337;
    I think there are at least 4 maybe Bachelors in that picture - if we go with 5 - that leaves 6 inside

Then there can be a 1-1 or 2-1 date and another group date.
    I thought the RC on 3/27 went from 11 to 9. If 4 or 5 are getting into the van for a group date would that leave 4 or 5 inside? How would that work for dates after the group? I admit I'm getting totally lost in how many guys are there, are gone and are still breathing

FORT Fanatic

Remember also that several times Fliess has taken them to Hawaii. I certainly don't know the distance, but would it be warmer. Or which is closest to Iceland that would be warmer.

Peppermom - you are right - I have a cold and got confused on my days...

So 9 guys - 5 go on a date, a 2-1 and a 1-1 and one guy doesn't get a date? Or maybe one of the guys is already in the van. Meaning 6 on the group date, a 1-1 date and a 2-1 date.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3867362;
    Peppermom - you are right - I have a cold and got confused on my days...

So 9 guys - 5 go on a date, a 2-1 and a 1-1 and one guy doesn't get a date? Or maybe one of the guys is already in the van. Meaning 6 on the group date, a 1-1 date and a 2-1 date.
    Wow. I'm not as confused as I thought? I still can't figure out where we are. Have we had any info on dates this week?

Keep in mind that not all the guys get dates each week - some are left out
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON