Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

  1. #1041
    FORT Fan MayJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    391

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3867255;
    I have been to Bermuda many times. Bermuda is not warm in April. It is not like the Carribean--it's in the Atlantic. I'm not saying it's freezing, but it's closer to the coast of the Carolinas than Florida and at this time of year, the Carolinas can still be chilly where Florida--well, is Florida.
    have you seen a MOONGATE I was referring to upthread? Can't you picture the FRC in one of those overlooking the ocean.... even if she had to wear some gorgeous shawl for the cool temp, or had to cuddle in some warm F1 arms.......sigh

    If it's a bit on the cool side, I don't think Ali would mind since she seems at home in cooler climes... BTW, did anyone have an answer to whether Iceland was her idea?
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-31-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo

  2. #1042
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3867227;
    If Ali really does have 9 guys left after the 3/27 RC, those guys getting in the van could be going on a group date and the other guys are in the hotel waiting for their dates in the next day or two.
    This is what I am thinking as well. Have they ever had a 3-1 date before? My memory is terrible right now.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  3. #1043
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3867331;
    This is what I am thinking as well. Have they ever had a 3-1 date before? My memory is terrible right now.
    Didn't Jason take 3 girls to that Radio station ?
    It was in the Seattle episode where Melissa got a 2nd 1 on 1 date and Stephanie got a 1 on 1 date too.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

  4. #1044
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    I think there are at least 4 maybe Bachelors in that picture - if we go with 5 - that leaves 6 inside

    Then there can be a 1-1 or 2-1 date and another group date.

  5. #1045
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3867269;
    have you seen a MOONGATE I was referring to upthread? Can't you picture the FRC in one of those overlooking the ocean.... even if she had to wear some gorgeous shawl for the cool temp, or had to cuddle in some warm F1 arms.......sigh

    If it's a bit on the cool side, I don't think Ali would mind since she seems at home in cooler climes... BTW, did anyone have an answer to whether Iceland was her idea?
    I would far rather go back to Bermuda than any of the "islands". That is why I have gone back so many times--but Bermuda is very cool at this time of year. Not to mention breezy. That would not preclude going here--I just see other options for the show.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  6. #1046
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3867337;
    I think there are at least 4 maybe Bachelors in that picture - if we go with 5 - that leaves 6 inside

    Then there can be a 1-1 or 2-1 date and another group date.
    I thought the RC on 3/27 went from 11 to 9. If 4 or 5 are getting into the van for a group date would that leave 4 or 5 inside? How would that work for dates after the group? I admit I'm getting totally lost in how many guys are there, are gone and are still breathing

  7. #1047
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Remember also that several times Fliess has taken them to Hawaii. I certainly don't know the distance, but would it be warmer. Or which is closest to Iceland that would be warmer.

  8. #1048
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Peppermom - you are right - I have a cold and got confused on my days...

    So 9 guys - 5 go on a date, a 2-1 and a 1-1 and one guy doesn't get a date? Or maybe one of the guys is already in the van. Meaning 6 on the group date, a 1-1 date and a 2-1 date.

  9. #1049
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3867362;
    Peppermom - you are right - I have a cold and got confused on my days...

    So 9 guys - 5 go on a date, a 2-1 and a 1-1 and one guy doesn't get a date? Or maybe one of the guys is already in the van. Meaning 6 on the group date, a 1-1 date and a 2-1 date.
    Wow. I'm not as confused as I thought? I still can't figure out where we are. Have we had any info on dates this week?

  10. #1050
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Keep in mind that not all the guys get dates each week - some are left out
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.