Page 104 of 202 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2017

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3867105;
    I mentioned a while back that I thought that she had more than the 25 to start with. That would explain the dates that we know of.
    Hollywood sign - group
    Vegas - one on one
    Malibu - group
    Scavenger hunt - group
    Theater - one on one
    MNH - group
    well you get the idea. I can see 2 group dates and one 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 per episode.
    Ali asked for 50. I can see 50 being too many but I can definately see 30 or 40. And if she were allowed to keep 20 or 25 at the first RC then that would account for the extra people. With that many people it would also account for the number of guys found so far. With fewer guys the chances of finding that many guys already would be crazy. But with more guys involved, then the chances come more in line. Also, it would explain why so many of the guys found so far are ones still on there. What are the chances we found the F6? What if the number is down to 11 and we know of 6? Doesnt that make more sense?
    Also, what show comes on after Ali's season is over in the same time slot? What date is it due to start? How many episodes does that give us? That might also be a clue as to how many guys/how long the season will be.

I may be completely off base but that is what I think.
    We don't know for sure that there was a date at a theater... Only that she was filming at one. She could have been doing something to do with the scavenger hunt. Also there was something in Central Park that was filmed that we're not sure what it was.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Okay, IF the number of guys is correct then Iceland could fall in the "Spain" category, where she'll have 4 guys. If they head back, then I think Bermuda is definitely a possibility!!! AND, the weather at the end of May could already be in the 80's, which would make for a good warm weather destination.

I've been to Bermuda and it's just gorgeous. Lots of hidden caves to swim through and investigate (you even get a certificate for braving the cold cave water-lol!). I'll start nosing around...

Someone asked if Boston was home for any of the F9 -- it wouldn't matter -- they're Ali's HOME TEAM.

Capegal, how cool would it be to see Ali meeting some of the players?!? If I were her, I might just drop the Bachelors...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by barsh;3866948;
    I heard from a very reliable inside source that the rose ceremony took place on the evening, very late, of Sat. March,27. At that time the number of bachelors went from 11-9. I don't know how often the RC happens but apparently not as many are dropped at each ceremony as we think, or they started with more than usual. At any rate, and of this I am certain, as of Sunday there were 9 bachelors left. If you think about it, Saturday was only 2 weeks into filming. They have to stretch 8 weeks of filming into 12 episodes so if they finish at the middle of April then it is hardly enough time. Weren't they still filming when the season with Jillian began?
    Glad to read your post and do hope it is true.

That certainly accounts for so many guys still MIA.

It also looks like Ali is cutting less per Rose ceremony than in previous season . She may have started with a different number too.

Didn't someone count the # of beds and # of bedrooms at the mansion earlier ? What was that total count (I don't remember) ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

I wonder if she'll make them eat the rancid shark meat in Iceland. eewwwww!!
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3867214;
    Okay, IF the number of guys is correct then Iceland could fall in the "Spain" category, where she'll have 4 guys. If they head back, then I think Bermuda is definitely a possibility!!! AND, the weather at the end of May could already be in the 80's, which would make for a good warm weather destination.

I've been to Bermuda and it's just gorgeous. Lots of hidden caves to swim through and investigate (you even get a certificate for braving the cold cave water-lol!). I'll start nosing around...

Someone asked if Boston was home for any of the F9 -- it wouldn't matter -- they're Ali's HOME TEAM.

That was me.... I forgot about Ali!!

Capegal, how cool would it be to see Ali meeting some of the players?!? If I were her, I might just drop the Bachelors...
    Re: this latest idea, I got curious and had a quick look at Bermuda resorts & private clubs, etc.... there's tons!..... obviously it's too early for sc's or previews and I'm way out of my league, so will wait to see what you seasoned sleuthers uncover BUT maybe look for a locale with a BERMUDA MOONGATE... many of you will have probably seen one but I've never been there so checked Google Images.... if you can post a photo link within the rules go ahead, I haven't a clue. There's some overlooking the ocean... in keeping with the frc-water-in-the-background theme, and SUCH a romantic cultural legend surrounding them.... what a spot for FRC......sigh
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-31-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3867090;
    Would F9 jive with the F5/6 sc'd in the side-walk photo.... 3 or 4 would already have to be in the van and it doesn't look that big(unless there's more than one vehicle)??

Any thoughts on where a warm second FD locale might be.... there isn't one, is there, "on the way" to Iceland from NY? Unless they hop over the ocean to Europe first (French Med, for example), then F2 in Iceland on the way back??
    If Ali really does have 9 guys left after the 3/27 RC, those guys getting in the van could be going on a group date and the other guys are in the hotel waiting for their dates in the next day or two.

Would that put another RC tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3867227;
    If Ali really does have 9 guys left after the 3/27 RC, those guys getting in the van could be going on a group date and the other guys are in the hotel waiting for their dates in the next day or two.
    hadn't thought of that.... was the time of this shot ever fixed? I've lost track if it was taken before the F9-6 cut, if that's known, or after... but could still be a group date regardless, you're right

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3867233;
    hadn't thought of that.... was the time of this shot ever fixed? I've lost track if it was taken before the F9-6 cut, if that's known, or after... but could still be a group date regardless, you're right
    I believe someone on here said it was taken this past Sunday a.m. ... the morning after the RC ... the person who posted it on his blog said he was going back to bed to nurse his hangover.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3867142;
    INTERESTING!! Except wouldn't a warm spot be welcome AFTER Iceland
    If the French Med. is not practical then you might be right on the money!

[B]Does anyone know how to start sleuthing the BERMUDA possibilities??/B]

ETA tentatively 4/16 or 17 to 4/21 or 22 according to cape's summary in March in Review thread. I've never been there and wouldn't know where to start.... presume there are luxury hotels/resorts that would meet the private & posh criteria?
    I have been to Bermuda many times. Bermuda is not warm in April. It is not like the Carribean--it's in the Atlantic. I'm not saying it's freezing, but it's closer to the coast of the Carolinas than Florida and at this time of year, the Carolinas can still be chilly where Florida--well, is Florida.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.