Page 103 of 202 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2017

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866952;
    The timeline we have is accurate for a normal season. Jillian started with 30 guys, had one come back and went on what we would call an extra set of Fantasy dates.

If we knew how many guys she started with - it would really help us tweek the schedule appropriately. Any chance your source would be willing to tell how many people were cut at each RC.

The 11 number isn't typical. So that would mean either she let a guy go home during a date that week - or she is working on a different schedule.
    Eleven (11) would be typical if she just let 3 guys go each week, like 30/20, 20/17, 17/14, 14/11. Jillian during the 2nd episode went from 20/16 and then 16/13, 13/10 (Ed left), 13/8, 8/5 and the F5 went on HTDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3866971;
    Firefighter supposedly from the Pacific Northwest area maybe?!?

I can't imagine that they would do 50 guys - her comment initially was a joke - not sure the mansion could accomadate 35-40 guys staying there.....and they DID stay at the mansion - and between the mansion and the bunk-house - not sure it would fit that many - plus the crew that has to stay there as well.
    I can see her having 30 guys, but not 50. The show is only 2 hours long and it would take at least 30 minutes for the intro package and then an hour for them all to exit the limos and greet her and that doesn't even include a hug! That would leave not time for all the pranks, silliness and the FIR. Naaaah, she didn't get 50 guys.

Although I can't locate it now I am almost certain that RS said that there were the standard 25 guys. Maybe someone can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3867049;
    Although I can't locate it now I am almost certain that RS said that there were the standard 25 guys. Maybe someone can find it.
    Please don't post any spoilers from RS in this forum. That info can only go in the spoiler forum - we don't want his information to cloud or wrose STOP our sleuthing!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3866968;
    Well - IF 12 DID go to NYC - and are now down to 9 - then the next RC would be down to ~~6 - and that would keep HTD's from being over the holiday weekend LOL - but WOULD put a RC possibly on sunday - opening day for the Yankees!!!!!

wed - RC
    thur - date
    fri - date
    sat - date
    sun RC........ ~~6-4
    they would be leaving for HTD's on mon then...........

EGADS - just realized - opening day for the RED SOX and YANKEES - that would be an AWESOME date - andn would be in BOSTON!!! - how cool could that be LOL
    Great idea.....do we know if Boston is home for any of the F9?
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-31-2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3866994;
    If you are correct, then they gave Ali the same amount of men (30 or more) as Jillian. This was the elimination schedule of Jillian's season and it would line up close to the info you were told:

Ep1 30/20 Guys
    Ep2 20/16
    Ep3 16/13
    Ep4 13/10 Ed Left (You are saying Ali's RC was 11/9 here)
    Ep5 10/8
    Ep6 8/5
    Ep7 6/4 Ed Came Back
    Ep8 4/3
    Ep9 3/2
    Ep10 MTA
    Ep11 2/1

Jillian had the longest season ever with 10 episodes plus the MTA. DeAnna's season was just 8 episodes and Jake's season was 8 episodes plus the WTA. However, you are saying you have info that she has 9 guys with her as we speak? If that's the case, she will probably have a:

RC 3/31 9/6
    RC 4/04 6/F4
    HTD 4/06-12
    RC 4/13 F4/F3
    TRAVEL TO ICELAND 4/14/10
    FD 4/15-17
    RC 4/18 F3/F2
    TRAVEL 4/19
    MTP 4/20-21
    LCD 4/22-23
    FRC 4/24-25

That would be 6 weeks of filming. That's an awful lot to pack in in that amount of time. I am totally confused.

If they really did give Ali the same amount of men as Jillian, she could also have 5 HTDs like she did and 2 location FDs (Spain/Hawaii). Ali and 4 guys could be going to Iceland AND somewhere else....WARM!lol
    Would F9 jive with the F5/6 sc'd in the side-walk photo.... 3 or 4 would already have to be in the van and it doesn't look that big(unless there's more than one vehicle)??

Any thoughts on where a warm second FD locale might be.... there isn't one, is there, "on the way" to Iceland from NY? Unless they hop over the ocean to Europe first (French Med, for example), then F2 in Iceland on the way back??
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-31-2010 at 09:37 AM. Reason: change word

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3867090;
    Would F9 jive with the F5/6 sc'd in the side-walk photo.... 3 or 4 would already have to be in the van and it doesn't look that big(unless there's more than one vehicle)??

Any thoughts on where a warm second FD locale might be.... there isn't one, is there, "on the way" to Iceland from NY? Unless they hop over the ocean to Europe first (French Med, for example), then F2 in Iceland on the way back??
    Well, it's not exactly on the way, but Bermuda would be in the right ocean for the 2nd FD locale. Actually, I'd go to Bermuda first, then Iceland.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3867090;

I mentioned a while back that I thought that she had more than the 25 to start with. That would explain the dates that we know of.
    Hollywood sign - group
    Vegas - one on one
    Malibu - group
    Scavenger hunt - group
    Theater - one on one
    MNH - group
    well you get the idea. I can see 2 group dates and one 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 per episode.
    Ali asked for 50. I can see 50 being too many but I can definately see 30 or 40. And if she were allowed to keep 20 or 25 at the first RC then that would account for the extra people. With that many people it would also account for the number of guys found so far. With fewer guys the chances of finding that many guys already would be crazy. But with more guys involved, then the chances come more in line. Also, it would explain why so many of the guys found so far are ones still on there. What are the chances we found the F6? What if the number is down to 11 and we know of 6? Doesnt that make more sense?
    Also, what show comes on after Ali's season is over in the same time slot? What date is it due to start? How many episodes does that give us? That might also be a clue as to how many guys/how long the season will be.

I may be completely off base but that is what I think.
    Last edited by moonmyyst; 03-31-2010 at 09:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3867095;
    Well, it's not exactly on the way, but Bermuda would be in the right ocean for the 2nd FD locale. Actually, I'd go to Bermuda first, then Iceland.
    INTERESTING!! Except wouldn't a warm spot be welcome AFTER Iceland
    If the French Med. is not practical then you might be right on the money!

[B]Does anyone know how to start sleuthing the BERMUDA possibilities??/B]

ETA tentatively 4/16 or 17 to 4/21 or 22 according to cape's summary in March in Review thread. I've never been there and wouldn't know where to start.... presume there are luxury hotels/resorts that would meet the private & posh criteria?
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-31-2010 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typo

I am planning a cruise to Bermuda - I would love for them to go there!! The average high there this time of year is only 70 - so it is not a tropical island...