Page 101 of 202 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2017

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866911;
    I took the wording to mean that she was seen WITH them.
    But now that I'm trying to remember again, didn't the entire post say something like 'this week residents have had to put up with tv filming"? So maybe the point was that Ali was spotted at the hotel this week, and then Sunday the guys were as well.

Honestly, I don't know why Ali would be there with them. They are most likely traveling to the next location, and she wouldn't go with them, she'd meet them there.
    Well - the poster DID say he had to go treat his hang-over .................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3866913;
    Well - the poster DID say he had to go treat his hang-over .................
    You're right.
    At least he was clear minded enough to realize it was bachelors and snapped a pic.

Ok - so going with the flow that the RC was Sat - 9/6 - dates would be sun - mon - tue - RC on Wed - 6/4 - leave for HTD's on thurs - fri would be 1st HTD........ which makes sun a HTD - then Tue - then Thur - and the F4-3 would be next friday........... that depends also on how far apart the dates are as well..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3866917;
    Ok - so going with the flow that the RC was Sat - dates would be sun - mon - tue - RC on Wed - leave for HTD's on thurs - fri would be 1st HTD........ which makes sun a HTD - then Tue - then Thur - and the F4-3 would be next friday........... that depends also on how far apart the dates are as well..........
    Oh gosh I've been saying the first HTD would be Sat, I got my days mixed up. What you have is right.

Wed 3/31 RC 6-4
    Thu 4/1 travel
    Fri 4/2 HTD 1
    Sat 4/3 travel
    Sun 4/4 HTD 2
    Mon 4/5 travel
    Tue 4/6 HTD 3
    Wed 4/7 travel
    Thu 4/8 HTD 4
    Fri 4/9 travel and 4-3 RC (I'm only about 75% sure they do the RC on the same day as travel)

And these people don't care about Easter. They will film on Sunday if their schedule calls for it. And I'm sure the family wouldn't mind if it meant they got to see their son for the first time in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866920;
    Oh gosh I've been saying the first HTD would be Sat, I got my days mixed up. What you have is right.

Wed 3/31 RC 6-4
    Thu 4/1 travel
    Fri 4/2 HTD 1
    Sat 4/3 travel
    Sun 4/4 HTD 2
    Mon 4/5 travel
    Tue 4/6 HTD 3
    Wed 4/7 travel
    Thu 4/8 HTD 4
    Fri 4/9 travel and 4-3 RC (I'm only about 75% sure they do the RC on the same day as travel)

And these people don't care about Easter. They will film on Sunday if their schedule calls for it. And I'm sure the family wouldn't mind if it meant they got to see their son for the first time in weeks.
    Not all folks or professions have/take time off for any holidays - some don't celebrate holidays - as a job must be done - as is the case of filming on a tight schedule such as this show. I have no doubt tho that for those who would want to celebrate the coming holiday - that concessions can be made if necessary
    Last edited by Capegal; 03-31-2010 at 12:00 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

CASH - that would also mean the saturday 4/10 flight outta ??New York to Iceland too
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3866944;
    CASH - that would also mean the saturday flight outta ??New York to Iceland too
    Yup.
    Sat 4/10 Fly to Iceland.
    I know they do a lot of overnight flights, but do they ever do flights that leave NYC in the morning?

I heard from a very reliable inside source that the rose ceremony took place on the evening, very late, of Sat. March,27. At that time the number of bachelors went from 11-9. I don't know how often the RC happens but apparently not as many are dropped at each ceremony as we think, or they started with more than usual. At any rate, and of this I am certain, as of Sunday there were 9 bachelors left. If you think about it, Saturday was only 2 weeks into filming. They have to stretch 8 weeks of filming into 12 episodes so if they finish at the middle of April then it is hardly enough time. Weren't they still filming when the season with Jillian began?

Quote Originally Posted by barsh;3866948;
    I heard from a very reliable inside source that the rose ceremony took place on the evening, very late, of Sat. March,27. At that time the number of bachelors went from 11-9. I don't know how often the RC happens but apparently not as many are dropped at each ceremony as we think, or they started with more than usual. At any rate, and of this I am certain, as of Sunday there were 9 bachelors left. If you think about it, Saturday was only 2 weeks into filming. They have to stretch 8 weeks of filming into 12 episodes so if they finish at the middle of April then it is hardly enough time. Weren't they still filming when the season with Jillian began?
    I don't believe that there has EVER been a 12 episode bach/ette - and filming has always been ~~ 6 weeks - haven't seen an 8 week film schedule yet either - I am very curious where you are getting this particular info.........- it is pretty common to have them cut down to 6 within 2 weeks....... just sayin...

Jillian's season did go just a tad longer - into almost 7 weeks - for filming - thus the reason the season started to air before the FRC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by barsh;3866948;
    The timeline we have is accurate for a normal season. Jillian started with 30 guys, had one come back and went on what we would call an extra set of Fantasy dates.

If we knew how many guys she started with - it would really help us tweek the schedule appropriately. Any chance your source would be willing to tell how many people were cut at each RC.

The 11 number isn't typical. So that would mean either she let a guy go home during a date that week - or she is working on a different schedule.