Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866873;
    They could also go to a service with their handler. Jeremy went to a movie with his. But they won't stall filming for it.
    I was unaware of that! They don't keep as tight of control as I thought. I would not have imagined that they would have allowed them to go off like that even with a handler. That opens more chances for the contestant to be spotted, and also it takes his mind off the Bach/ette. You know what a big deal they make over that.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3866877;
    I was unaware of that! They don't keep as tight of control as I thought. I would not have imagined that they would have allowed them to go off like that even with a handler. That opens more chances for the contestant to be spotted, and also it takes his mind off the Bach/ette. You know what a big deal they make over that.
    If it's in a big city like NYC where it's likely nobody knows them, it's possible. They've already been out and about for filming. I do remember that Jeremy said he ran into somebody he knew (while at the movie in LA with his handler) and had to tell him he was on vacation and the handler was his buddy. If they go anywhere, they have their handler with them. That's the only story I've ever heard about something like that. And I think it was because Jeremy made friends with the people on the show and was able to sneak around and talk people into things. I think he also said he snuck in books to read during down time. He was breakin all the rules.

Fort Liberty

For all you sleuths out there. Since the guys appear to have gone on a scavenger hunt to find Ali the other day (one of the best scavenger hunt prize I can think of). Here is a little scavenger hunt FORT style. Click on the link and watch the video. See if you can spot any of the guys in the video.

Yahoo! Video Search Results for red high heels

Hint: He might not be hidden very well.
    PS happy2bme, lets see how long it takes for the others to find him.

Hey someone said something somewhere about how if it wasn't Ali in the pic and was just a bystander they'd be whispering and pointing. Not necessarily. You practically run into celebrities on every corner so NYers are pretty immune to the excitement most of the time. She very well could have been a local that was annoyed at all the commotion they were causing while filming and was glad to see them go... Lord knows that I see red everytime I see one of those stupid "no parking due to filming" signs...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866273;
    No b/c the blogger said that Ali and these guys were inside doing some sort of photo shoot and they were all in a great mood. As we all know - once the RC is over they don't interact with the lead again.
    For some reason I don't recall Ali being mentioned in that post - just the guys...........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3866902;
    For some reason I don't recall Ali being mentioned in that post - just the guys...........
    I missed that little bit the first time around too, but then cape posted the original snippet again:

"Blond bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky was spotted at the luxury building as were the gang of giddy bachelors, seen videotaping each other like teenyboppers in the lobby on Sunday afternoon before zooming away in a black van. I managed to snap this “exclusive” photo before tending to my hangover."

So apparently she was there.
    I don't what's going on in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3866552;
    Let me correct myself; I think the men who are cast off will get to spend the holiday with their families. I'm thinking the F4 will remain secluded until the HTD, which will start the beginning of next week.
    Holidays don't deter the filming process for TPTB - they don't go home - or stop filming because it is a holiday
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Reb;3866891;
    For all you sleuths out there. Since the guys appear to have gone on a scavenger hunt to find Ali the other day (one of the best scavenger hunt prize I can think of). Here is a little scavenger hunt FORT style. Click on the link and watch the video. See if you can spot any of the guys in the video.

Yahoo! Video Search Results for red high heels

Hint: He might not be hidden very well.
    PS happy2bme, lets see how long it takes for the others to find him.
    I guess yall would get mad if I said who I thought it was. You must know him?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866904;
    I missed that little bit the first time around too, but then cape posted the original snippet again:

"Blond bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky was spotted at the luxury building as were the gang of giddy bachelors, seen videotaping each other like teenyboppers in the lobby on Sunday afternoon before zooming away in a black van. I managed to snap this “exclusive” photo before tending to my hangover."

So apparently she was there.
    I don't what's going on in the pic.
    Yes - it is mentioned that she was spotted AT the building - but not WITH the guys - she could have been some where else in the building LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3866908;
    Yes - it is mentioned that she was spotted AT the building - but not WITH the guys - she could have been some where else in the building LOL
    I took the wording to mean that she was seen WITH them.
    But now that I'm trying to remember again, didn't the entire post say something like 'this week residents have had to put up with tv filming"? So maybe the point was that Ali was spotted at the hotel this week, and then Sunday the guys were as well.

Honestly, I don't know why Ali would be there with them. They are most likely traveling to the next location, and she wouldn't go with them, she'd meet them there.