+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree693Likes

Thread: 8/5 Bachelorette 9: Finale Part 2/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/5 Bachelorette 9: Finale Part 2/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Did it also say that Des or Chris could not explain the alien child she/he had been hiding in the attic? LOL! It really depends on which magazine cover had the story as to it's validity.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Did it also say that Des or Chris could not explain the alien child she/he had been hiding in the attic? LOL! It really depends on which magazine cover had the story as to it's validity.
    It was InTouch. Actually, now that I read it more closely it doesn't actually come right out and say they broke up, it is very misleading. Just says there is trouble in their relationship because they no longer have a fantasy lifestyle and instead share one dented Honda Civic, stay home in a not-nice apartment and their outings consist of going to Safeway and Target instead of jetting around the world for fantasy dates and driving around in a Bentley.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    It was InTouch. Actually, now that I read it more closely it doesn't actually come right out and say they broke up, it is very misleading. Just says there is trouble in their relationship because they no longer have a fantasy lifestyle and instead share one dented Honda Civic, stay home in a not-nice apartment and their outings consist of going to Safeway and Target instead of jetting around the world for fantasy dates and driving around in a Bentley.
    Sorry, but I can't help . This is JUST what they wanted - IDIOTS!
    Ellen likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Her brother (weird Nate) has said, she is a California gal, and she will never last in Seattle . Wonder if Nate is really an ex of hers
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She and brother Nate are not all that close. He doesn't know what she wants or needs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    She and brother Nate are not all that close. He doesn't know what she wants or needs.
    I know, the show made it look like they were close, they see each other once a year( if that) so what does he know
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Her brother (weird Nate) has said, she is a California gal, and she will never last in Seattle . Wonder if Nate is really an ex of hers

We lived in Washington State for several years, and it drove me batty. I'm from sunny Texas, and so I hated all that gray, rainy weather. I can well imagine Des wouldn't like it, either.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Lots of people here down on Seattle. I think it's a great place.
    I don't know if I'd like to live right in the city, but the area is great. Lots of excellent suburbs, loads of things to do, lots of great shopping, lots of opportunity for young people to get ahead in their careers. PLus, Puget Sound is beautiful.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

It's a very beautiful area. I remember fondly the mountains and ocean. And Seattle is a cool place to explore if you're a tourist. I just wouldn't want to live there.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    It's a very beautiful area. I remember fondly the mountains and ocean. And Seattle is a cool place to explore if you're a tourist. I just wouldn't want to live there.
    I moved from the sun, to the West coast( wet coast) it - drove -me- crazy. It made me depressed with the rain, rain and more rain. Seattle is beautiful, but it sees many gray days. Maybe later they will move back to the sun
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread