+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Desiree's Blog

Re: Desiree's Blog

Just pulling out this one bit which annoyed me the most:

"Bryden was not one to open up easily, but I was shocked he wanted to leave. He seemed so reassured in Atlantic City. Bryden should have told me how he was feeling back in the States, before coming all the way to Germany and interrupting my date with Chris."

What a load of bull!!! She was shocked??? Really? Really? She didn't look or act shocked. And he did tell her how he was feeling back in the States...she just played along with the producers and got him to stay so that we could have this stupid, not dramatic at all moment where he interrupts the date. You could see her listening/watching the producers telling them to keep "dancing" while Bryden is standing right there waiting for his cue. This is not your first rodeo Des. You don't look shocked about anything this season...you just look bored out of your skull...as am I.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Just pulling out this one bit which annoyed me the most:

"Bryden was not one to open up easily, but I was shocked he wanted to leave. He seemed so reassured in Atlantic City. Bryden should have told me how he was feeling back in the States, before coming all the way to Germany and interrupting my date with Chris."

What a load of bull!!! She was shocked??? Really? Really? She didn't look or act shocked. And he did tell her how he was feeling back in the States...she just played along with the producers and got him to stay so that we could have this stupid, not dramatic at all moment where he interrupts the date. You could see her listening/watching the producers telling them to keep "dancing" while Bryden is standing right there waiting for his cue. This is not your first rodeo Des. You don't look shocked about anything this season...you just look bored out of your skull...as am I.
    I don't know who has ticked off, but the edit on this show so far is one of the worst. If they have said *act shocked* I don't think she knows how. When he asked to talk with her, she said sure. Someone said she needs a backbone, sadly I have to agree.No wonder she allowed her brother to be coerced into making mundane comments when Sean visited.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It was interesting to watch the men talk about James.
    What does that mean? Are we to understand that she is blogging after she watches the show?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-25-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Yes to that, echo. She, along with a few bloggers, get a tape of the show in advance of airing.

I was wrong...again. She did write about Brooks in a scene we didn't see last week, because she writes about a scene we didn't see with Juan Pablo this week. Once again with the "steam."

Juan Pablo turned up the heat in the igloo to the point that I thought it might melt.
    The scene where I thought it was Brooks, was Chris sitting on the pool steps talking about poetry.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I wish they would quit editing out the steamy, melting parts especially if one involves Juan Pablo!!! How unfair to us ladies!!!

I like reading how surprised Des is by what was going on that she was unaware of. I still like Des and really enjoyed last night's show.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Why, oh why, did they not show Juan Pablo turning up the heat in the igloo?! They have apparently forgotten how to pull in their target audience this season!

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    Why, oh why, did they not show Juan Pablo turning up the heat in the igloo?! They have apparently forgotten how to pull in their target audience this season!
    We said that last week. They didn't show her and Brooks. I think JP is the shows pick. Of course I think everyone is a show pick
    -Andy Rooney-

My top choice is still the baby blue Bentley convertible.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-26-2013 at 12:14 AM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I hope Juan Pablo is the show's pick for the next bachelor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I hope Juan Pablo is the show's pick for the next bachelor!!!
    I hope he isn't.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread