+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Michael G. - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Michael G. - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

When and how did he break his thumb?

Speaking of Ben...Bryden flat out hated him. I wonder if that played into his decision to leave rather than try harder with Des?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    She knew that Ben didn't get along with the guys, and figured Michael was trying to protect her from someone none of the guys felt "good" about.
    It wasn't just Michael, Brooks was po'd at him last week, Mikey always was po'd ... and I am sure others were vocal, because she definitely knew. I believe she used the term "outcast". She probably thought Michael was representing all the guys.

The editing of the 2 on 1 made Ben look better and Michael look worse.
    I wish they would do away with the tattletales, let her find out on her own. I would much prefer that, and if she decides the cad stays, he stays. Next week is the same, they gang up on James, I want grown men, not children. Thank goodness I don't know any men that act the way this lot does

I saw that last week, the bandage looks huge, I bet Brook had thumb envy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

Speaking of Ben...Bryden flat out hated him. I wonder if that played into his decision to leave rather than try harder with Des?
    I think Ben was just fed up & ready to give up. And I think Des may have realized that.

That still doesn't excuse her keeping Michael.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I haven't liked Michael for a long time, but as of last night my opinion of him plummetted. He's a big walking red flag.
    Anyone who will treat another person like that simply because they don't like or trust them, will treat his wife the same the minute something bugs him. Ben never did anything mean or rotten to him, to deserve that. Michael just didn't trust him. He admitted that.

He's a verbally abusive husband waiting to happen. And an arrogant, judgemental, insensitive jerk too.

Exactly. Couldnt have said it better myself

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I read on another site that he broke his thumb in 2 places during the dodge ball game. Interesting that nary a peep was said about this while Brooks' injury of a broken finger got a lot of mention and camera time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I read on another site that he broke his thumb in 2 places during the dodge ball game. Interesting that nary a peep was said about this while Brooks' injury of a broken finger got a lot of mention and camera time.
    Wow! Guess they only had enough tape to follow one to the ER. **shaking my head**
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I guess they only had so much morphine to go around
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I haven't liked Michael for a long time, but as of last night my opinion of him plummetted. He's a big walking red flag.
    Anyone who will treat another person like that simply because they don't like or trust them, will treat his wife the same the minute something bugs him. Ben never did anything mean or rotten to him, to deserve that. Michael just didn't trust him. He admitted that.

He's a verbally abusive husband waiting to happen. And an arrogant, judgmental, insensitive jerk too.
    WoW! That is a lot to extrapolate from things that happen on this shallow edited "reality" show. I know there is a LOT that we did not see ... and that Michael absolutely meant well and his feelings were right in line with ALL the guys who cheered in the house when Ben's luggage left.

TPTB made that 2 on 1 match up for a reason, and I think a number of the men would have taken it even further.

He should have noticed when Des was obviously uncomfortable ... but I think if Michael would have backed off ... Ben would have steamrolled over him.
    Ben was arrogantly confident going into the date ... and Michael not so much. Remember Ben saying that being on the 2 on 1 with him was unfortunate for Michael?

Anyway ... I don't think the guy is a jerk at all. It is however possible that I just have a soft spot for some of them ... soft spot in my head maybe. .
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I hated all that cheering, it looked fake. I didn't like Michaels aggression. He can say he was sorry, but he went overboard. He was on a date, not in the courtroom.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Ben may have been acting pompous, and Des may have heard enough about him to have wanted him gone, but there were plenty of times in earlier episodes when Michael G wasn't acting like a prince either! He was aggressive, Fanny. I totally agree. To drill someone down on public TV about religion and parenting, when you've only known them for a few weeks in the forum of a reality TV show, is darn craziness! This guy is as arrogant as they come. When Des asked Ben to leave, he had the most evil smirk on his face. It totally put him on a high, and that just says it all in my book. He could care less about Des! All he wanted to do was take Ben down a few notches, and when he did, he basked in it! Ben may lose customers at his bar for a few weeks, but I have to say, if prosecutors are elected officials like I think they are, well good luck to this guy because if he were in my jurisdiction, there'd be no way on earth he'd get my vote!

+ Reply to Thread