+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bryden - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Bryden - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Was Bryden right to leave? Or should he have stayed?

I think he was right to leave, but he could have done that before Germany
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He should have left but not in the middle of Des' date. I do hope that wasn't his idea.

It was an article like this where I read the spoiler from Sean's season. It was several reporters asking different questions and one of the reporters said in her question, it's a web rumor that Catherine is the F1, blah, blah, blah? I could have slapped her.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    He should have left but not in the middle of Des' date. I do hope that wasn't his idea.

It was an article like this where I read the spoiler from Sean's season. It was several reporters asking different questions and one of the reporters said in her question, it's a web rumor that Catherine is the F1, blah, blah, blah? I could have slapped her.
    I sent a few links, I always make sure there are no spoilers I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone. I doubt very much this was his idea to barge in on someone else's date. It smacks of production imho
    -Andy Rooney-

Per Bryden
    "I do have my dog…"
    Well alright then. It;s okay with me. His loving his dog was one of the things many of us liked about him.

His relationship with Des was a friendship ... and a dog is man's best friend ... so he made an appropriate choice.

As for the timing of his abrupt exit ... I'll tell you, although it sounds crazy, I'd be in a hurry to get home to my dog too.
    angelic_one2002 and sparklete like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Not that long ago, Bryden was knocking on heaven's door. No doubt that gives him a great deal of clarity. I suspect he was fulfilling a vow he'd made to live every day to its fullest. Kudos to that.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Not that long ago, Bryden was knocking on heaven's door. No doubt that gives him a great deal of clarity. I suspect he was fulfilling a vow he'd made to live every day to its fullest. Kudos to that.
    Beautifully said.
    dzigner and Baby's Breath like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I had forgotten that, so thanks for the reminder.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Yes, I had as well. He did the right thing.
    -Andy Rooney-

Hopefully everyone who goes on this show is at least hopeful that they will find something with the lead, although I'm not delusional about that. I know there are other reasons.
    But it's foolish to expect that each & every one of 25+ contestants will. We all don't have the same tastes & neither do these contestants. Not only that, but the whole premise of the show just isn't conducive to really finding someone who's right for you.
    There's nothing wrong with taking the chance & finding out it just isn't right.

I think Bryden did the right thing. It just wasn't there, so he chose to leave before wasting any more of his or Des's time. From her reaction, he was right.

As to waiting 'till Germany to leave, I have no doubt whatsoever it was a producer decision. They need to spread out any remotely dramatic situations between shows. I think he wanted to leave before they went to Germany, but was pressured to stay 'till the next episode by TPTB.
    Florimel, ilja and Fanny Mare like this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234