Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ali and Roberto Split

Re: Ali and Roberto Split

I was really sad about this break-up, UNTIL CharmOffensive suggested Roberto as next bachelor...
    YES!!!
    The ratings would go through the ROOF! Charming but humble latino family-oriented HOTTIE on the loose, it would be a huge ratings draw.

Write to ABC.

P.S. It would also end the scrutiny ABC always faces about being so whitebread.
    cantstopwatchin and Coco46 like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Oh Em Gee... be still my heart. Roberto is my most favorite Bach contestant ever. I love tall, dark, and handsome. In honor of Roberto's upcoming stint, let's stroll down memory lane, shall we?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting how you just happened to have that pic in your back pocket, ECM.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Interesting how you just happened to have that pic in your back pocket, ECM.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    well it won't hurt my feelings or my eyes for him to be the next bachelor ...but the rumors of it are going viral on the net and I can only hope but until ABC makes an official statement I am gonna try to keep my happiness in check....I do know that if he is the bachelor some girl will be very very lucky to get him..he's one of the good ones
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I would put money on it that Roberto will be next. They put that out there to create buzz to see how he would be received. They are probably in negotiations now. Fleiss seems to have a new plan these days. Bring back winners whose relationships failed.

What seems funny to me .Ali took all that flack , she wanted the fame , she was the fame whore and all poor Roberto wanted was a quiet a normal life. How's that been Roberto?? 16/118 months go by, and just like Emily. He cannot stay away from the limelight.

I wasn't a huge fan of Alberto's ( sorry ECM) but come clean, don't put it all on Ali, who once was the darling of TV.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

No apologies necessary, Fanny Mare. I never was a fan of the two of them together, either. I never liked Ali from when she was on Jake's season and was the mean girl. Then her ridiculous crying in the hallway scene when Jake would not take her back. Right then I knew she would be the next Bachelorette. Could never stand her from day one. I only tolerated watching her as the lead b/c of the eye candy that was Roberto and Chris L. I don't care what reasons Roberto has for becoming the next Bachelor (if he indeed is); all I care about is that fine studly young man will grace my screen for many, many nights. Life is good!

And honestly, we all know that the premise of this show is not to find a spouse. The men and women who come on this show are looking for their 15 or maybe more minutes
    of fame. Plus, the chance to travel to exotic locales, even if it does mean that you are cooped up in hotel rooms more often that not. And booze, lots of it. And a chance to perhaps make an impression and get your own chance as the lead. Really, the whole thing is ridiculous but it makes for good entertainment. I am sure in our own lives we know many young single men and women who are nice looking, kind people who have stable jobs. Are they clamoring to be on Fleiss's show? No. You have to have a certain mindset, I think, and a bit of a narcissistic personality, imo, to even audition for a show like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    No apologies necessary, Fanny Mare. I never was a fan of the two of them together, either. I never liked Ali from when she was on Jake's season and was the mean girl. Then her ridiculous crying in the hallway scene when Jake would not take her back. Right then I knew she would be the next Bachelorette. Could never stand her from day one. I only tolerated watching her as the lead b/c of the eye candy that was Roberto and Chris L. I don't care what reasons Roberto has for becoming the next Bachelor (if he indeed is); all I care about is that fine studly young man will grace my screen for many, many nights. Life is good!

And honestly, we all know that the premise of this show is not to find a spouse. The men and women who come on this show are looking for their 15 or maybe more minutes
    of fame. Plus, the chance to travel to exotic locales, even if it does mean that you are cooped up in hotel rooms more often that not. And booze, lots of it. And a chance to perhaps make an impression and get your own chance as the lead. Really, the whole thing is ridiculous but it makes for good entertainment. I am sure in our own lives we know many young single men and women who are nice looking, kind people who have stable jobs. Are they clamoring to be on Fleiss's show? No. You have to have a certain mindset, I think, and a bit of a narcissistic personality, imo, to even audition for a show like this.
    I think you are right. I just dont know why they pretend otherwise. I guess thats all part of the illusion.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast